Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#1506338 --- 10/10/17 09:08 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: gassy one
DOOM & GLOOM!
Yes there is more to be doom and gloom about than any time since the end of WWII.

FingerLakes1.com
#1506348 --- 10/10/17 11:46 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

I see nothing but bright sunshine on the horizon! I found a poll for you on MSN Kyle! I know you like polls!

Which party are you most likely to support in the 2018 midterms?

37%
Democrats
40%
Republicans
5%
Another party
18%
I won’t support any party

#1506354 --- 10/10/17 12:35 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I see nothing but bright sunshine on the horizon! I found a poll for you on MSN Kyle! I know you like polls!

Which party are you most likely to support in the 2018 midterms?

37%
Democrats
40%
Republicans
5%
Another party
18%
I won’t support any party
I goggled MSN polls. This is what I found. Unless you can provide a link, I think you are showing us a fake poll.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...9sZb?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America: poll

#1506374 --- 10/10/17 07:43 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Came right off from MSN News page!

#1506380 --- 10/10/17 08:23 PM Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

No it didn't.

But THIS one on the other hand, DID!
grin grin grin

Poll - Trump Approval Falls in Every State:

President Trump's approval rating has fallen in all 50 states since his inauguration in January, according to a new poll.

A Morning Consult survey found that Trump's national job performance numbers have also dropped since January. In September, 43 percent of respondents said they approved of Trump's performance, and 52 percent disapproved. In January, 49 percent of voters approved of Trump's performance, compared to 39 percent who disapproved

More:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-trump-approval-falls-in-every-state/ar-AAtft87

#1506389 --- 10/10/17 09:40 PM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

No it didn't.

grin grin grin

President Trump's approval rating has fallen in all 50 states since his inauguration in January, according to a new poll.

A Morning Consult survey found that Trump's national job performance numbers have also dropped since January. In September, 43 percent of respondents said they approved of Trump's performance, and 52 percent disapproved. In January, 49 percent of voters approved of Trump's performance, compared to 39 percent who disapproved

More:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-trump-approval-falls-in-every-state/ar-AAtft87
It sure did DUMBO!

Here's another poll flower petal!

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_...iEeervKU0gGcihg

#1506394 --- 10/11/17 12:27 AM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

No it didn't.

grin grin grin

More:
It sure did DUMBO!

Here's another poll flower petal!

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_...iEeervKU0gGcihg

OK, so let's be sure we understand you. We're supposed to believe some undated COPY of an alleged poll with NO citations, after you previously FAILED to provide legitimate verification of an entirely DIFFERENT and highly suspect claim, ALL-WHILE ignoring a verifiable poll (with citation mind you) proving quite the OPPOSITE of what you're "polls" are allegedly claiming, is, in fact, TRUE.

You got Big-uns, I'll give you that.

#1506397 --- 10/11/17 01:18 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: cwjga]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Fox News’ Neil Cavuto Dresses Down Trump - "You Are Running Out Of Friends":

Fox News host Neil Cavuto has a warning for President Donald Trump - Get it together!

“Last time I checked, you are the president of the United States, so tweeting out these tacky insults just seems beneath you,” Cavuto said. “You are running out of friends faster than you are running out of time. You might not like Bob Corker, but a lot of senators do, and you need those senators, sir.”

https://youtu.be/_F-vmhCq6uw

#1506419 --- 10/11/17 07:49 AM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

I could care less what you believe! You are a nobody!

#1506424 --- 10/11/17 09:40 AM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I could care less what you believe! You are a nobody!
It is not so much what Timbo thinks. It is what this person from Fox news thinks. Don't you understand that is why we connect to links?

#1506435 --- 10/11/17 01:41 PM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: kyle585
Don't you understand that is why we connect to links?

He probably thinks that that's a trick question.

#1506439 --- 10/11/17 02:33 PM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: kyle585
Don't you understand that is why we connect to links?

He probably thinks that that's a trick question.
ya. Wow.

#1506454 --- 10/11/17 08:12 PM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

You connect to links to try and push your lefty agenda!

#1506471 --- 10/12/17 12:33 AM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You connect to links to try and push your lefty agenda!
Is this a lefty link?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/steve-bannon-reportedly-thinks-trump-202417714.html

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon reportedly has told people he thinks President Donald Trump has just a 30% chance of completing his four-year term.

The detail came in an explosive report from Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman on Wednesday that cited several sources close to the president.

According to two of the sources, Bannon warned Trump several months ago about the possibility of getting removed from office via the 25th Amendment, prompting Trump to ask, "What's that?"

A stipulation of the 25th Amendment allows the vice president and a majority of the Cabinet — that is, 13 of 24 Cabinet members — to vote the president out of office. Bannon reportedly considered it a more likely scenario than Trump's impeachment.

Political observers have questioned for months whether Trump will serve the entirety of his four-year term. Speculation has only increased since Sunday, when Republican Sen. Bob Corker issued a scathing critique of Trump to The New York Times in which he called the White House "an adult day care center" and said the president could set the country "on the path to World War III."

Bannon, the former Trump campaign CEO and close ally to the president, left the White House in August amid reports that Trump believed Bannon was leaking information to reporters and being given credit for Trump's successes.

Bannon has resumed his perch atop the far-right site Breitbart, where he and allies have been staunchly critical of Republican leaders, including Corker this week. A Bannon-aligned group is preparing to back primary challengers to several incumbent Republican senators in the 2018 election cycle.

#1506476 --- 10/12/17 07:45 AM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

BLAH BLAH BLAH! More garbage!

#1506488 --- 10/12/17 10:59 AM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

BLAH BLAH BLAH! More garbage!
Yahoo prints garbage? Whatever you don't like you call garbage. Trump calls it fake news. Maybe you should follow his lead. LOL

#1506496 --- 10/12/17 05:20 PM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-republican-member-congress-apos-093300061.html

Republicans are waiting to pass their tax-reform bill before they move to impeach Donald Trump, a former Republican member of Congress reportedly told a former US labour secretary.

In a Facebook post, Robert Reich said the former senator, an old friend of his, told him Republicans are "just praying Trump doesn't do something really, really stupid before the tax bill."

Speaking over the phone, Mr Reich said he asked his friend whether other Republican senators were preparing to follow Senator Bob Corker and "call it quits with Trump".

His source told him: "Others are thinking about doing what Bob did. Sounding the alarm. They think Trump’s nuts. Unfit. Dangerous."

He said the US President's personal attacks on his own staff "got them to notice all the other things," such as his threats about North Korea.

"Tillerson would leave tomorrow if he wasn't so worried Trump would go nuclear, literally," he added.

"Who knows what’s in his head? But I can tell you this. He’s not listening to anyone. Not a soul.

"He’s got the nuclear codes and, well, it scares the hell out of me. It’s starting to scare all of them. That’s really why Bob spoke up."

When asked what would happen if Republican leadership said Mr Trump was unfit to serve, the former senator said: "Bingo! The emperor has no clothes. It’s a signal to everyone they can bail. Have to bail to save their skins.

"I mean, Trump could be the end of the whole goddamn Republican party."

He said once Republicans "start bailing on him, the stage is set" for impeachment."

Asked if Republicans would go that far, the senator replied: "Not yet. Here’s the thing. They really want to get this tax bill through. That’s all they have going for them.

"They don’t want to face voters in ’18 or ’20 without something to show for it. They’re just praying Trump doesn’t do something really, really stupid before the tax bill."

"Like a nuclear war?" Mr Reich asked.

"Look, all I can tell you is many of the people I talk with are getting freaked out," the former senator said.

"It’s not as if there’s any careful strategising going on. Not like, well, do we balance the tax bill against nuclear war?

"No, no. They’re worried as hell. They’re also worried about Trump crazies, all the ignoramuses he’s stirred up."

When asked what was going to happen, he said: "You got me. I’m just glad I’m not there anymore. Trump’s not just a moron. He’s a despicable human being. And he’s getting crazier. Paranoid. Unhinged.

"Everyone knows it. I mean, we’re in shit up to our eyeballs with this guy."

#1506497 --- 10/12/17 07:26 PM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

More garbage!

#1506522 --- 10/13/17 02:22 AM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

More garbage!
I notice Yahoo prints a lot of garbage. That is why Trump hates the free press and the truth.

#1506532 --- 10/13/17 08:22 AM Re: Trump's Approval Dumps [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

You finally figured it out about Yahoo! LOL! Now how about CNN?

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >