Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1506012 --- 10/05/17 04:58 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
Teonan Offline

Loc: West End
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: gassy one
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
Thanks for your usually well-informed response. You have a great grasp of the tremendous issues facing this country.

Other than his litany of limp canned comments, let's not expect an iota of sensibility from this birdbrained manchild. (HarleyTom's schizoid alter ego).

Perfect representative of Trump'a azzhatted base. Keep up the good work Gassy! crazy

FingerLakes1.com
#1506016 --- 10/05/17 07:32 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: Teonan]
gassy one Offline

That means a lot to me coming from a flower petal like you! Just another comment from a sore loser loser! LOL!

#1506023 --- 10/05/17 08:24 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
That means a lot to me coming from a flower petal like you! Just another comment from a sore loser loser! LOL!
Very soon you and Trump will be the losers as he will be gone. That is coming more clear every day.

#1506035 --- 10/05/17 12:08 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: free at last
Very soon you and Trump will be the losers as he will be gone. That is coming more clear every day.

Quote:

See something! Say something! Done Deal...

#1506045 --- 10/05/17 04:16 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/politics/trump-generals-mattis/index.html

Trump's generals are speaking up

Analysis by Barbara Starr, CNN Pentagon Correspondent
Updated 3:22 AM ET, Thu October 5, 2017

It's not organized military opposition to President Donald Trump. But day by day, generals and admirals are publicly stepping up and directly giving the American public their views in ways that don't always match the Twitter rhetoric of their commander in chief.

Nowhere was that made clearer than in the recent video of Air Force Academy superintendent Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria speaking to cadets after racist slurs were posted on message boards of five black cadet candidates at the Air Force Academy Preparatory School: "If you can't treat someone with dignity and respect, then you need to get out. If you can't treat someone from another gender, whether that's a man or a woman, with dignity and respect, then you need to get out. If you demean someone in any way, then you need to get out. And if you can't treat someone from another race or a different color skin with dignity and respect, then you need to get out," the visibly furious general told his troops.

It is beginning to look like some generals plan to keep saying exactly what they think as they exercise the military leadership they believe is fundamental, and if that means contradicting the commander in chief, then so be it. Lt. Gen. Vincent Stewart, one of the nation's most senior intelligence officers, made this sentiment clear in a speech Tuesday: "Never forget who we serve. The Citizens of the United States."

#1506052 --- 10/05/17 08:31 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

#1506073 --- 10/06/17 12:24 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

BLAH BLAH BLAH!
I love your standard reply when you cannot refute what I post. You don't believe all these generals that Trump hired?

#1506100 --- 10/06/17 11:04 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Don't have to refute! It's the same old meaningless garbage!

#1506129 --- 10/06/17 04:50 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Don't have to refute! It's the same old meaningless garbage!
Oh blah, blah, blah grin

#1506142 --- 10/06/17 06:44 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Glad you agree!

#1506176 --- 10/07/17 03:12 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

It also alleges that the Russian government has incriminating information on the president that could make him susceptible to blackmail. Notably, it claims that Russia possesses a videotape featuring Trump getting prostitutes to urinate on a bed in a Moscow hotel room in which former President Barack Obama once stayed with first lady Michelle Obama. The allegation has earned the findings the nickname “the pee tape dossier,” or the “golden shower dossier.”

*************************************************************************************************

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-dossier-author-talks-senate-intel-committee-n808401

At his first news conference in January, Trump denounced the document.

"A thing like that should have never been written, it should never have been had and certainly should never have been released," he said, later saying the memo was written by "sick people [who] put that crap together."

**********************************************************************************************

How can you believe a man with this record of lying?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

#1506195 --- 10/07/17 09:19 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

BLAH BLAH BLAH! Worthless garbage!

#1506208 --- 10/08/17 02:04 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

How can you believe a man with this record of lying?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

#1506226 --- 10/08/17 10:52 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Wow. How long can our nation survive this? It seems to get worse every day.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/politics/donald-trump-bob-corker-tweets/index.html

President Donald Trump attacked Sen. Bob Corker in a series of tweets Sunday, days after the Tennessee Republican made public comments criticizing him.

"Senator Bob Corker 'begged' me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said 'NO' and he dropped out (said he could not win without..." Trump wrote in a series of three consecutive tweets. "..my endorsement). He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said "NO THANKS." He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal!"

"...Hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice and stand in the way of our great agenda. Didn't have the guts to run!" Trump added.

Corker responded by tweeting an insult to Trump later Sunday morning. "It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning," Corker wrote.

Former US attorney Preet Bharara, now a senior legal analyst at CNN, retweeted Corker's response, remarking, "An adult day care center whose chief resident can't count to 51."

Bharara was fired by Trump a few months into his presidency.
Corker, the chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee, announced late last month he would not seek another term in the Senate and has made some critical comments about Trump's demeanor and temperament.

Corker said in August that Trump had not yet demonstrated "the stability nor some of the competence" he needed to be successful. He said Wednesday that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary James Mattis and White House Chief of Staff John Kelly "help separate our country from chaos."
Corker also said Tillerson has not received the support he needs from Trump.

"I mean, look, I see what's happening here," Corker said. "I deal with people throughout the administration and (Tillerson), from my perspective, is in an incredibly frustrating place, where, as I watch, OK, and I can watch very closely on many occasions, I mean you know, he ends up being not being supported in the way I would hope a secretary of state would be supported, that's just from my vantage point."

Tillerson, who has reportedly been displeased with Trump and his own role in the administration, made a public statement last week reaffirming his support for the President after news reports spoke of acrimony between the two men -- principally, that Tillerson had questioned Trump's intelligence, calling him a "moron," in front of other top officials.

Tillerson's statement of support for Trump prompted the President to say his secretary of state had refuted the story about the insult. Trump later told reporters inside a Las Vegas hospital, where he was visiting the victims of last Sunday's mass shooting, that he has "total confidence" in Tillerson and said reports that the secretary of state called him a moron were "fake news" and "totally made up."

#1506253 --- 10/08/17 09:01 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

BLAH BLAH BLAH! MORE GARBAGE!

#1506264 --- 10/09/17 02:53 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You don't believe that Corker, a US senator, called the White House an adult day care center? What makes this garbage? It is a terrible indictment of how this country is being run right now. To say it is all garbage is just silly.

#1506269 --- 10/09/17 03:08 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/opinions/c...onio/index.html

In the end, Donald Trump finally pushed Sen. Bob Corker to the point of exasperation, frustration and exhaustion felt by vast numbers of Americans who despair of the President's behavior.
"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center," tweeted Corker, referring to his fellow Republican as if he needs constant minding. "Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."

Corker was provoked by early Sunday morning statements from Trump. who said, via Twitter, "Senator Bob Corker 'begged' me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee, I said 'NO' and he dropped out (said he could not win without my endorsement)." Trump also said Corker asked to become secretary of state but, "I said 'NO THANKS.'" He also said Corker "didn't have the guts" to seek re-election in 2018.

The capital letters suggest the tweets came straight from the President. He loves capital letters. But the timing and content are more important indicators of authenticity. Trump's social media outbursts are more vivid on weekends, when he's likely home alone.

And true Trump tweets resonate with a tone -- "guts" and "begged me" are classics -- that makes it seem like he doesn't quite understand where he is, or what is required of him. (Never mind that Corker's chief of staff, Todd Womack, challenged Trump's account of the facts: "The President called Sen. Corker on Monday afternoon and asked him to reconsider his decision not to seek re-election and reaffirmed that he would have endorsed him, as he has said many times.")

#1506306 --- 10/09/17 08:22 PM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

#1506317 --- 10/10/17 01:13 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

What makes it garbage? What is it you don't understand? Don't you think Corker made these terrible comments about the president? Your replies are the only garbage I see here. The state of our nation is truly scary.

#1506327 --- 10/10/17 08:13 AM Re: Worried about Trump? [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

DOOM & GLOOM!

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >