FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#1503814 --- 08/21/17 11:33 AM Re: US Hate-Groups Exposed [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Obamacare is the greatest thing on earth! The crowning achievement of Obama! LOL! It shouldn't need repair!
The Dems said all along it needs tweaking. They wanted to work with the Reps on it. But Mitch McConnel said he was too busy making sure Obama was a one term president.

FingerLakes1.com
#1503848 --- 08/21/17 06:19 PM Re: US Hate-Groups Exposed [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
There must be some fine people in there somewhere. Trump said there was.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hate-rising-cbsn-on-assignment/

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

"Well, we have energy, I think, because Donald Trump's election showed that the majority of white American's social, working class America believes in sovereignty," Heimbach told "CBSN: On Assignment."

Heimbach represents a minority who feel strongly that "white America" is under growing threat. A recent Huffpost/YouGov poll found that Trump voters are more likely to believe that discrimination against whites is worse than discrimination against any other group. In the aftermath of Charlottesville, white supremacists feel re-energized. Their goal: to infiltrate the mainstream.

Heimbach, along with many other self-proclaimed white supremacists, deny that the Holocaust ever existed. He says his intent is to create an all-white nation -- excluding African Americans, Jews and homosexuals.

#1503981 --- 08/23/17 10:06 PM Re: US Hate-Groups Exposed [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

I think discrimination against whites is bad! When you have hiring Quotas, Title nine crap and hiring preferences I would call that discrimination against male whites!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4