FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1502431 --- 07/26/17 08:17 AM DA candidate's false residency statements?
newsman38 Offline

Loc: Fourth Estate
The Bigger Picture:

In Yates County the race for district attorney is once again getting down and dirty. Free speech is one thing but when one opponent distributes what are being considered false allegations against his opponent is another thing all together.

That same candidate filed sworn statements under oath that his residency is at one address, and the petitions he filed state he lives at a completely different address — a big no-no.

Spencer Tulis /
Finger Lakes Times nyp2904@fltimes.com

FingerLakes1.com
#1502460 --- 07/26/17 07:45 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
helpme Offline

Loc: dresden
Fake newsman that's completely legal under New York State Election laws, CNN has a job for you.

Edited by helpme (07/26/17 07:47 PM)

#1502501 --- 07/27/17 08:21 AM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Loc: Yates County
helpme, apparently your steuben county candidate is confused about what his address is. Maybe he can straighten it out if there is a candidate forum.

#1502546 --- 07/28/17 10:08 AM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
French Pastry Offline

My question is why doesn't he go after the DA position in his home county of Wayne??? He wants to be closer to home, so why not challenge the DA there?? We already are blessed with a top notch DA in Valerie Gardner that has shown her class and dignity with an open and honest campaign, unlike the dirty and some may say questionably legal tactics of her opponent....I wonder if he learned his dirty ways at law school??

#1502558 --- 07/28/17 01:27 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
newsman38 Offline

Yates County Board of Elections Invalidates 3 of Casella's Petitions: In their final determinations after review of objections to the Independence Party, Reform Party and Conservative Party designating petitions filed by Todd Casella, Steuben County resident running for Yates County District Attorney, Yates County Board of Elections ruled on July 26, 2017 as follows:
  • Conservative Party Petition: Null and Void
  • Independence Party Petition: Null and Void
  • Reform Party Petition: Null and Void

#1502560 --- 07/28/17 02:59 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
French Pastry Offline

Well, there ya go!! NULL and VOID!! Now go play lawyer some place else!!!

#1502632 --- 07/31/17 08:36 AM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
newsman38 Offline

Yates County DA race gets testy

PENN YAN — A primary is set for Sept. 12 in the race for Yates County district attorney between incumbent Valerie Gardner and challenger Todd Casella, but the party lines where the incumbent and her challenger will do battle has narrowed.

Additionally, a challenge to Casella’s nominating petitions for the all-important Republican line is in question.

The Yates County Board of Elections confirmed on Friday that the designating petitions on three party lines filed by Casella have been ruled either invalid or null and void.

Casella’s nominating petitions were challenged by Penelope J. Marchionda, a member of the Yates County Republican Committee, according to campaign filings in 2016 with the state Board of Elections.

In the case of Casella’s nominating petitions for the Independence and Reform party lines, the Board of Elections ruled in favor of Marchionda, with reasons ranging from “invalid notary acknowledgement” to invalid signatures.

On the Conservative line, the Board of Elections ruled that the “candidate’s request for authorization to run on the Conservative line was not approved by the New York State Conservative Party.”

Casella’s designating petitions for the GOP line in the primary contained 664 signatures (331 are needed in Yates County) and they were deemed valid.

However, said Republican Election Commissioner Amy Daines, each challenge also contained an objection relating to Casella’s residency.

In various election filings, said Daines, there appear to be different home addresses reported by Casella.

However, the Board of Elections stated in its ruling that the residency issue was one that it could not by law rule on. Thus, Casella remains on the GOP line for the September primary.

Marchionda subsequently filed suit on Thursday, asking that Casella be pulled from the Republican line in the Sept. 11 primary. Casella and the Board of Elections’ Daines, as well as Democratic Commissioner Robert Brechko, are also named.

The matter is scheduled to before Justice John Ark in state Supreme Court in Rochester on Aug. 7.

By STEVE BUCHIERE sbuchiere@fltimes.com

#1502666 --- 07/31/17 09:34 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
gassy one Offline

It's the Marchionda syndrome again!

#1502677 --- 07/31/17 11:03 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

It is what it is! Remember Casella recently trying to make a big deal about Ms. Gardner's petitions in the last race? At least her errors were not her fault. His are clearly ignorance or just plain indifference.

#1502703 --- 08/01/17 10:17 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

At least her errors were not her fault.

I think there is a lot more to the story than what came out! I trust nobody locally because both parties have their little groups who are in cahoots with each other and don't want outsiders coming in!

#1502719 --- 08/02/17 08:12 AM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

I think we saw the whole story. I know the offender personally and he told me a serious lack of judgment on his part took place which ended up costing him dearly with a felony conviction. It also threw a cloud around Ms. Gardners campaign at the time until the whole story came out.

#1503013 --- 08/08/17 03:35 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
newsman38 Offline

Judge reserves decision on DA petitions:

New York State Supreme Court Judge John Ark heard arguments Monday in the two complaints filed against Yates County Board of Elections Commissioners regarding the commissioner’s decisions about objections to political petitions. The petitions had been filed by District Attorney hopeful Todd Casella, and the objections were filed by Penelope Marchionda, who is connected to Yates County District Attorney Valerie Gardner’s re-election campaign.

Casella is an assistant district attorney in Steuben County who is seeking a spot on the September primary ballot and the November general election ballot to challenge Gardner.

Yates County Attorney Scott Falvey says Ark has reserved his decision. The commissioners were hopeful Ark would rule in time to finalize the military primary ballots, which must be mailed Friday, Aug. 11.

Marchionda objected to Casella’s Republican, Independence, and Reform petitions. The commissioners found in favor of Marchionda’s objections to the Independence and Reform petitions, but did not rule on the Republican petition objection. Marchionda is asking Ark to rule on the validity of the Republican petitions. Casella is asking Ark to overrule the commissioner’s decision on the Independence and Reform petitions.

#1503021 --- 08/08/17 05:24 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Thanks newsman for the credible report!

#1503489 --- 08/16/17 06:50 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
helpme Offline

Update Casella wins both election law lawsuits so why hasn't Brian Williams reported this? Newsman here is a little tip Gardner is filing a appeal to the 4 department in this matter.

#1503616 --- 08/19/17 02:08 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Maybe she will get a review from a panel of judges who don't have an office on the same floor as Judge Ark? Seems though Mr. Casella may be related to Judge Affronti who has an office on the same floor as Judge Ark. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, I don't want to spread any false rumors!! smile

#1503617 --- 08/19/17 03:17 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Offline

The appeal hearing paid for by the fooled donors of Gardner will be heard Wednesday, even when you are wrong you think you are right just like Val. What you are saying is that both Judge Affronti and Judge Ark conspired with Yates County's 'next" District Attorney Todd Casella to throw the Court's ruling, so as to insure Mr.Casella is on the ballot and therefore Gardner will be forced to let the voters decide the outcome of the race which she doesn't want.

#1503644 --- 08/19/17 09:18 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Mean Gene
Maybe she will get a review from a panel of judges who don't have an office on the same floor as Judge Ark? Seems though Mr. Casella may be related to Judge Affronti who has an office on the same floor as Judge Ark. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, I don't want to spread any false rumors!! smile
So tell me Gene why is Gardner so afraid of letting the people have a choice in the election?

#1503660 --- 08/19/17 11:07 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Gee, I didn't know she was afraid, I think its called politics, its a dirty business. You can rest assured if Casella found some mistakes in Gardner's petition he would be doing the same thing.

Gassy, do you think this young ADA from another county just decided on his own to seek this job? He was urged to run by some people in Yates who have a axe to grind with Ms. Gardner for beating their hand picked D.A. four years ago.

#1503713 --- 08/20/17 02:40 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: helpme]
helpme Offline

Originally Posted By: helpme
The appeal hearing paid for by the fooled donors of Gardner will be heard Wednesday, even when you are wrong you think you are right just like Val. What you are saying is that both Judge Affronti and Judge Ark conspired with Yates County's 'next" District Attorney Todd Casella to throw the Court's ruling, so as to insure Mr.Casella is on the ballot and therefore Gardner will be forced to let the voters decide the outcome of the race which she doesn't want.
MG tell me when Gardner loses her appeal will that also mean the 5 Fourth Department Judges also have conspired with the 2 lower Judges and Casella? MG your belief that 7 judges and one ADA would conspire to rig a ruling in a election because people want to get even with Gardner for defeating now Judge Cook in the election for Yates County District Attorney 4 years ago is crazy. MG why do you really dislike Judge Cook?

Edited by helpme (08/20/17 08:32 PM)

#1503721 --- 08/20/17 06:03 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Gee, I didn't know she was afraid, I think its called politics, its a dirty business. You can rest assured if Casella found some mistakes in Gardner's petition he would be doing the same thing.

Gassy, do you think this young ADA from another county just decided on his own to seek this job? He was urged to run by some people in Yates who have a axe to grind with Ms. Gardner for beating their hand picked D.A. four years ago.
Doesn't matter to me! He's an outsider and not connected to YC which I like!

#1503774 --- 08/20/17 10:18 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

No conspiring "helpme", Just thought it was interesting that Judge Affronti's office was on the same floor as Judge Ark's and that the Affronti's are donors to Casella's campaign and are related to Mr. Casella. It is what it is.

Remember Casella's first news release where he berated Ms.Gardner for mistakes in her petitions for County Judge? I would call it Karma that he is the one with all the "mistakes" in this contest.

#1503786 --- 08/21/17 05:40 AM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Offline

Casella's petitions were cleared by the court, Gardner had hers tossed out because she chose a person that was known to get signatures by her handlers. That's your KARMA.

#1503791 --- 08/21/17 08:17 AM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Try re-wording that so it makes some sense.

#1503887 --- 08/22/17 02:01 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
newsman38 Offline

Gardner supporter files with Appellate Division: Parties in the suit expect it to be heard by the Appellate Division Aug. 23, the case being expedited because of the approaching Primary Election date, Sept. 12.

#1503984 --- 08/23/17 10:09 PM Re: DA candidate's false residency statements? [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Waiting to read your followup story!

#1504011 --- 08/24/17 08:36 AM Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
newsman38 Offline

MEMORANDUM AND ORDER

SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK: Appellate Division, Fourth Judicial Department

IN THE MATTER OF PENELOPE J. MARCHIONDA,
PETITIONER-APPELLANT,

V

TODD J. CASELLA, CANDIDATE, YATES COUNTY BOARD
OF ELECTIONS, AND ROBERT F. BRECHKO AND AMY J.
DAINES, COMMISSIONERS CONSTITUTING THE BOARD OF
ELECTIONS, RESPONDENTS-RESPONDENTS.

Appeal from an order of the Supreme Court, Yates County (John J.
Ark, J.), entered August 17, 2017 in a proceeding pursuant to the
Election Law. The order denied the petition, validated the
designating petition of respondent Todd J. Casella and directed
respondent Yates County Board of Elections to place respondent Todd J.
Casella’s name on the ballot as a candidate for the office of District
Attorney of Yates County for the Republican Party primary on September
12, 2017.

It is hereby ORDERED that the order so appealed from is
unanimously reversed on the law without costs, the petition is
granted, the designating petition is invalidated, and respondent Yates
County Board of Elections is directed to remove respondent Todd J.
Casella’s name from the ballot as a candidate in the Republican Party
primary election
for the office of District Attorney of Yates County, to be held on September 12, 2017....

we conclude that Supreme Court erred in denying
the petition, validating the designating petition, and ordering that
the Board place Casella’s name on the ballot as a candidate for the
District Attorney of Yates County in the Republican Party primary
election (see Matter of Eisenberg v Strasser, 100 NY2d 590, 591;
Matter of Fernandez v Monegro, 10 AD3d 429, 430). We agree with
Marchionda that she established that Casella did not reside at the
address that he listed as his residence on his designating petition
...Here, the
evidence adduced at the hearing established that Casella had moved
from the address listed on his designating petition months prior to
the petition’s circulation....

we reject Marchionda’s contention that Casella’s
designating petitions for the Independence Party and the Reform Party
must be invalidated because he failed to designate himself as either a
notary public or commissioner of deeds when he notarized various
sheets of those petitions. The failure of Casella to identify himself
as such “constituted a mere technical defect

Entered: August 23, 2017
CAE 17-01476
PRESENT: CENTRA, J.P., NEMOYER, TROUTMAN, AND WINSLOW, JJ.

#1504033 --- 08/24/17 12:34 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Thank you for publishing the decision newsman. Without seeing the paperwork I am guessing he managed to get his address correct on the Independence and reform party filings.

#1504064 --- 08/24/17 09:26 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Offline

No MG he didn't get the address correct on the Independence and reform party filings, they were invalidated for notary mistakes, the petitioner failed to contest the address on the petitions when she filed her objections to them with Board of Elections if she had Casella would of lost those 2 party lines leaving Gardner the only one running. Petitioner who was coached by Gardner in filing the objections was given "BAD LEGAL ADVISE" therefore leaving Casella on the ballot, they spent a small fortune on their fruitless attempt but failed. Now they will watch the voters of Yates County elect Todd Casella as the next Yates County District Attorney, I just love it when a plan comes together.

Edited by helpme (08/24/17 09:29 PM)

#1504068 --- 08/24/17 10:30 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Wrong again helpme, I read the objections on those two petitions, same argument was made as the Republican line. Now the Court of Appeals will look at why the other two lines were not treated the same way. I don't know who's plan it was but it appears flawed.

#1504069 --- 08/24/17 10:52 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

helpme, Why didn't your man go out and secure a mere additional 300+ plus signatures to appear on an independent line recently? That would have put him on the ballot no matter what the outcome of the court cases on the other three petitions.

The Answer: Because he would have to put his correct address on the petition and it would contradict his prior petitions and testimony in court.

Then there is the ability to get the required 300+ votes. Apparently he has a counting problem also. He keeps saying they collected a 1,000 votes on his petitions. I guess 700 some is close enough to some one who doesn't want the truth to get in the way of his story.

#1504074 --- 08/25/17 06:02 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Offline

MG maybe you better read the decision again it doesn't say that, Gardner and her supporter missed their chance to knocked him off all party lines. That's right your little ace in the hole and her partner just paid mucho bucks to their high priced lawyer and for what to take one party line from Casella and leave him with two more, I guess that's what happens when two shade tree lawyers try to do a real lawyers job, they just got Casella elected. I just love it when a plan comes together, don't you mean MG?

#1504076 --- 08/25/17 07:01 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

helpme, perhaps someone can paste those two items originally filed with the Board of Elections. I have read them and the address issue is clearly contested on them both as it was on the Republican line. Either your eyesight is bad or your reading comprehension is lacking!

#1504085 --- 08/25/17 11:35 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Offline

MG once again you are wrong the issue of address was not and can not be addressed on the 2 parties, also Casella is going to the Court of Appeals to get the Republican line back which he will, I'm sure when this latest court ruling comes down Val will be singing the blues on some local well built bar. I just love it when a plan comes together.

#1504100 --- 08/25/17 04:43 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Yep, I am sure Casella planned on using three different addresses on his petitions and having his lawyer not tell the truth before the court. I will be surprised if the Court of Appeals even takes his appeal, a unanimous court ruling based on clear case law is tough to over come.

But then again you always had your own way of interpreting things. Stay calm, let it play out. smile

#1504110 --- 08/25/17 07:46 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
French Pastry Offline

Well, it appears now Casella doesn't have a leg to stand on!! He is off the Republican line...Maybe now he'll go play in some other sandbox!!

#1504134 --- 08/26/17 11:19 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: helpme]
Sam the Sham Offline

Loc: USA
Casella is going to the Court of Appeals to get the Republican line back which he will

According to the article on the front page of FL1, Casella stated he will abide by the latest decision and continue his campaign on the third party lines. Are you saying he's lying to the press now?

#1504138 --- 08/26/17 01:22 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

If that's what he told the press either he is lying or the FL Times is lying. I don't think the FL times has been accused of being fake news!!!

Casella came out of the gate spinning lies and keeps racking them up.

#1504141 --- 08/26/17 04:28 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: helpme]
helpme Offline

No MG he didn't get the address correct on the Independence and reform party filings, they were invalidated for notary mistakes, the petitioner failed to contest the address on the petitions when she filed her objections to them with Board of Elections if she had Casella would of lost those 2 party lines leaving Gardner the only one running. Petitioner who was coached by Gardner in filing the objections was given "BAD LEGAL ADVISE" therefore leaving Casella on the ballot, they spent a small fortune on their fruitless attempt but failed. Now they will watch the voters of Yates County elect Todd Casella as the next Yates County District Attorney, I just love it when a plan comes together.
UPDATE When Gardner and supporter realized that Casella was still in the race and knowing she didn't have a chance in hell of defeating him they decided to go the Court of Appeals, Casella then counter her and also filed a appeal to win back his Republican line back. I'm sure the best man will prevail.

#1504142 --- 08/26/17 07:14 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: helpme]
French Pastry Offline

Helpme, you are appropriately named!! Casella doesn't stand a chance!! Exactly what have you been ingesting?!?!

#1504146 --- 08/26/17 10:29 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

If that's what he told the press either he is lying or the FL Times is lying. I don't think the FL times has been accused of being fake news!!!

Casella came out of the gate spinning lies and keeps racking them up.

The appeals court did rule in Casella’s favor on another issue regarding his petitions for the Independence and Reform parties. Marchionda had challenged those petitions as well, saying Casella’s notary public acknowledgments were improper, but Ark ruled the failure constitutes “inconsequential error.”

The appeals court backed that ruling.

#1504147 --- 08/26/17 10:37 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: French Pastry]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: French Pastry
Helpme, you are appropriately named!! Casella doesn't stand a chance!! Exactly what have you been ingesting?!?!
I think you are way underestimating Casella's popularity! The more Marchionda's name is associated with Gardner the more votes she will lose! People in PY are fed up with that family after the shenanigans of the former mayor!

#1504158 --- 08/27/17 09:06 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Re-the appeals court, they backed the Notary issue but never addressed the multiple addresses with the other two petitions. I have no idea whether that was an oversight, doesn't make sense that it would be an issue for one and not the other two. It will play out.

#1504159 --- 08/27/17 09:09 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Originally Posted By: gassy one
I think you are way underestimating Casella's popularity! The more Marchionda's name is associated with Gardner the more votes she will lose! People in PY are fed up with that family after the shenanigans of the former mayor!

Gassy, based on your logic, (or lack thereof) if I don't like someone who supports a candidate, then I should not support that candidate. I know and like people who support both candidates. Does that mean I shouldn't vote? Or do I count on each side and go with the majority.

#1504161 --- 08/27/17 09:18 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: gassy one

Gassy, based on your logic, (or lack thereof) if I don't like someone who supports a candidate, then I should not support that candidate. I know and like people who support both candidates. Does that mean I shouldn't vote? Or do I count on each side and go with the majority.
I'm just telling you what local voters are saying! You can spin it any way you want Gene!

#1504169 --- 08/27/17 12:46 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

No spin here, It is what it is!

#1504180 --- 08/27/17 06:24 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

No spin here, It is what it is!

In your opinion!

#1504308 --- 08/30/17 11:51 AM Appeals Dismissed: Casella v Gardner [Re: gassy one]
newsman38 Offline

MOTIONS

Mo. No. 2017-918
In the Matter of Todd J. Casella,
Respondent, v.
Yates County Board of Elections, et al., Respondents,
Penelope J. Marchionda, Appellant.
Motion for leave to appeal denied.

Mo. No. 2017-917
In the Matter of Penelope J. Marchionda,
Respondent, v.
Todd J. Casella, &c., Appellant,
et al.,
Respondents.
Motion for leave to appeal denied.

August 30, 2017

#1504311 --- 08/30/17 12:48 PM Re: Appeals Dismissed: Casella v Gardner [Re: newsman38]
Hot Burrito Offline

Loc: Tiajuna Flats
he has 2 party lines and after tomorrow he will have 3

I hope for his sake you are better at predicting election outcomes than you are at court decisions.

#1504358 --- 09/02/17 03:21 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: gassy one]
Helpme2 Offline

Loc: Penn Yan
So the Casella name that's appears on Garbage Trucks and is a lawyer who botched hundreds of documents is Popular? I think that's demeaning to Yates voters Gassy. If Casella had not screwed up this election by his own hand none of this debacle would have happened. Casella is the only one responsible for this mess. He blames everyone except himself. Has Casella once said " I apologize for being incompetent ?" Has Casella once said " I Apologize for putting the Board of Elections thru Hell because I'm an idiot who used 3 Addresses?" No he hasn't, he's blamed everybody but himself, what a standup guy"

#1504359 --- 09/02/17 03:42 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Helpme2 Offline

Loc: Penn Yan
I'd like to see a debate where Casella Apologized to Yates Voters for all the animosity he's caused. Viscious personal attacks by the Vineyard Boy, and signs being stolen, those are 2 issues a Responsible Candidate would disavow. Instead this cupcake just blames his opponent for catching his multiple careless mistakes. I saw an article where he defended his poor conviction record by stating to the effect that unfortunately sometimes Police arrest an innocent person. Yet Vineyard Boy crows about all the police backing him, lmao.Vineyard Boy may not realize that's the Union /PBA . Not all police officers are in lockstep with their unions, but I don't expect him to be that intelligent.

#1504514 --- 09/07/17 08:32 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Helpme2]
laxman Offline

Loc: new york
hey helpme2 why don't u use your real handle MG U afraid of some one.

#1504515 --- 09/07/17 09:50 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
McLovin' Offline

Loc: In the land of freedom
All we have to do is to vote for Todd in November.

#1504530 --- 09/07/17 02:19 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Nice try laxman, If I was afraid of something I wouldn't have put my name out there. I can speak freely about anything I want now that I am retired.

I can tell you I never heard that story about our T/Milo justice, it surprised me. Do you think I am the only one out there who has figured out who helpme is?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >