FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1504147 --- 08/26/17 10:37 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: French Pastry]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: French Pastry
Helpme, you are appropriately named!! Casella doesn't stand a chance!! Exactly what have you been ingesting?!?!
I think you are way underestimating Casella's popularity! The more Marchionda's name is associated with Gardner the more votes she will lose! People in PY are fed up with that family after the shenanigans of the former mayor!

FingerLakes1.com
#1504158 --- 08/27/17 09:06 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Loc: Yates County
Re-the appeals court, they backed the Notary issue but never addressed the multiple addresses with the other two petitions. I have no idea whether that was an oversight, doesn't make sense that it would be an issue for one and not the other two. It will play out.

#1504159 --- 08/27/17 09:09 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Originally Posted By: gassy one
Helpme, you are appropriately named!! Casella doesn't stand a chance!! Exactly what have you been ingesting?!?!
I think you are way underestimating Casella's popularity! The more Marchionda's name is associated with Gardner the more votes she will lose! People in PY are fed up with that family after the shenanigans of the former mayor!

Gassy, based on your logic, (or lack thereof) if I don't like someone who supports a candidate, then I should not support that candidate. I know and like people who support both candidates. Does that mean I shouldn't vote? Or do I count on each side and go with the majority.

#1504161 --- 08/27/17 09:18 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Mean Gene
Originally Posted By: gassy one

Gassy, based on your logic, (or lack thereof) if I don't like someone who supports a candidate, then I should not support that candidate. I know and like people who support both candidates. Does that mean I shouldn't vote? Or do I count on each side and go with the majority.
I'm just telling you what local voters are saying! You can spin it any way you want Gene!

#1504169 --- 08/27/17 12:46 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

No spin here, It is what it is!

#1504180 --- 08/27/17 06:24 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Mean Gene
No spin here, It is what it is!

In your opinion!

#1504308 --- 08/30/17 11:51 AM Appeals Dismissed: Casella v Gardner [Re: gassy one]
newsman38 Offline

Loc: Fourth Estate
MOTIONS

Mo. No. 2017-918
In the Matter of Todd J. Casella,
Respondent, v.
Yates County Board of Elections, et al., Respondents,
Penelope J. Marchionda, Appellant.
Motion for leave to appeal denied.

Mo. No. 2017-917
In the Matter of Penelope J. Marchionda,
Respondent, v.
Todd J. Casella, &c., Appellant,
et al.,
Respondents.
Motion for leave to appeal denied.

August 30, 2017

#1504311 --- 08/30/17 12:48 PM Re: Appeals Dismissed: Casella v Gardner [Re: newsman38]
Hot Burrito Offline

Loc: Tiajuna Flats
Originally Posted By: helpme
he has 2 party lines and after tomorrow he will have 3

I hope for his sake you are better at predicting election outcomes than you are at court decisions.

#1504358 --- 09/02/17 03:21 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: gassy one]
Helpme2 Offline

Loc: Penn Yan
So the Casella name that's appears on Garbage Trucks and is a lawyer who botched hundreds of documents is Popular? I think that's demeaning to Yates voters Gassy. If Casella had not screwed up this election by his own hand none of this debacle would have happened. Casella is the only one responsible for this mess. He blames everyone except himself. Has Casella once said " I apologize for being incompetent ?" Has Casella once said " I Apologize for putting the Board of Elections thru Hell because I'm an idiot who used 3 Addresses?" No he hasn't, he's blamed everybody but himself, what a standup guy"

#1504359 --- 09/02/17 03:42 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Helpme2 Offline

Loc: Penn Yan
I'd like to see a debate where Casella Apologized to Yates Voters for all the animosity he's caused. Viscious personal attacks by the Vineyard Boy, and signs being stolen, those are 2 issues a Responsible Candidate would disavow. Instead this cupcake just blames his opponent for catching his multiple careless mistakes. I saw an article where he defended his poor conviction record by stating to the effect that unfortunately sometimes Police arrest an innocent person. Yet Vineyard Boy crows about all the police backing him, lmao.Vineyard Boy may not realize that's the Union /PBA . Not all police officers are in lockstep with their unions, but I don't expect him to be that intelligent.

#1504514 --- 09/07/17 08:32 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: Helpme2]
laxman Offline

Loc: new york
hey helpme2 why don't u use your real handle MG U afraid of some one.

#1504515 --- 09/07/17 09:50 AM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
McLovin' Offline

Loc: In the land of freedom
All we have to do is to vote for Todd in November.

#1504530 --- 09/07/17 02:19 PM Re: Casella listed wrong address: court [Re: newsman38]
Mean Gene Offline

Nice try laxman, If I was afraid of something I wouldn't have put my name out there. I can speak freely about anything I want now that I am retired.

I can tell you I never heard that story about our T/Milo justice, it surprised me. Do you think I am the only one out there who has figured out who helpme is?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3