FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#1501631 --- 07/16/17 10:37 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Mean Gene
I respectfully disagree "Gassy". I don't think everyone should be lumped together. You shouldn't "throw out the baby with the bath water"! I believe one should look at individuals records regarding job performance and fiscal responsibility to the taxpayers when evaluating whether one should go or not.
Gene who on the VB is going to stand up against another trustee? It doesn't happen. Stewart was supposed to be a breath of fresh air when he was first elected but he is just one of the boys now! It's time for new people instead of just recycling the same ones over & over!

FingerLakes1.com
#1501689 --- 07/17/17 11:40 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

Loc: Yates County
Gassy, I went to a meeting a couple months ago and presented a petition signed by just about everyone on Stark ave. and a couple of Clinton st. residents requesting the Village do something about the house at 106 Stark ave that has been posted by the Village as not habitable the last couple of years. The house has been empty with trash strewn all around it for around ten years or so.

The newspaper didn't mention the petition in the paper, maybe they don't like to print negative things happening in the Village.

I know a couple new board members were elected a couple years ago. One of them approached me a few days after I presented the petition and stated they were going to try and address the situation at 106. I would think the two newer members are up to speed on the workings of the Village after a couple of years.

#1501731 --- 07/17/17 03:54 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Gassy, I went to a meeting a couple months ago and presented a petition signed by just about everyone on Stark ave. and a couple of Clinton st. residents requesting the Village do something about the house at 106 Stark ave that has been posted by the Village as not habitable the last couple of years. The house has been empty with trash strewn all around it for around ten years or so.

The newspaper didn't mention the petition in the paper, maybe they don't like to print negative things happening in the Village.

I know a couple new board members were elected a couple years ago. One of them approached me a few days after I presented the petition and stated they were going to try and address the situation at 106. I would think the two newer members are up to speed on the workings of the Village after a couple of years.
Probably the same thing will happen as has happened with Willie's house on Champlan after the flood. NOTHING!

#1501759 --- 07/17/17 06:37 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Curmudgeon Offline

.......and so it begins.......

#1501801 --- 07/18/17 02:06 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
yipes Offline

Loc: NY
nice job MG, deflecting & misdirecting from the posted topic

#1501879 --- 07/19/17 11:52 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

You are still confused "Yipes", I was responding to something "Gassy" brought up. smile

#1501887 --- 07/19/17 12:23 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Have you tried contacting the newspaper regarding the subject?

#1501926 --- 07/19/17 11:45 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Timbo]
Mean Gene Offline

Their representative was there with her computer documenting the meeting. I was surprised there wasn't some mention of it in her report of the Board meeting. I figure its not my job to tell them what to report on.

#1501929 --- 07/20/17 02:21 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

I think you drastically underestimate the influence of public opinion and how news organizations respond to personal inquiry.

If a reporter was sent to cover an event, it's a virtual certainty that they plan on reporting.

Call them.

#1502008 --- 07/20/17 09:45 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

Saw this today Gene!

Todd Casella for Yates County District Attorney

Yesterday Valerie Gardner completely crossed the line. She sent a private investigator to harass and intimidate my wife while I was at work and she was alone with our one-year old daughter.

I have had to deal with plenty of rough people in my career as a prosecutor, and I am not afraid to deal with anyone. But my family is absolutely off limits!

If someone wants to come at me, they can do so directly and leave my wife and daughter out of it. Now my wife is terrified that we are under surveillance and does not even want to go outside with our daughter anymore.

Valerie Gardner needs to call off her thugs and leave my family alone!

#1502065 --- 07/21/17 08:09 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

I was able to see it when it was sent to me by a friend, I don't get to see his ads, he blocked me from his page because I offended him by calling him a carpetbagger!

He started his campaign in a nasty and unethical way and has continued to do so. Yates County voters will see thru this BS that he is posting. I doubt in his FOUR years as a lawyer he has handled that many rough people. You notice he doesn't get specific about what intimidation and harassment took place because its BS. Please feel free to post Ms. Gardners response to his outlandish claims!!

#1502105 --- 07/21/17 10:02 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
gassy one Offline

I was able to see it when it was sent to me by a friend, I don't get to see his ads, he blocked me from his page because I offended him by calling him a carpetbagger!

He started his campaign in a nasty and unethical way and has continued to do so. Yates County voters will see thru this BS that he is posting. I doubt in his FOUR years as a lawyer he has handled that many rough people. You notice he doesn't get specific about what intimidation and harassment took place because its BS. Please feel free to post Ms. Gardners response to his outlandish claims!!
Haven't seen it or I would!

#1502111 --- 07/22/17 07:37 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Sam the Sham Offline

Loc: USA
Reading between the lines, I suspect the "harassment" consisted of sending an investigator out to Casella's residence to confirm it's not actually in Yates County.

#1502126 --- 07/22/17 08:23 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
py.eternal.cynic Offline

Loc: inside looking out
Reading between the lines it would seem that a legitimate investigation would be something a person would admit to doing. So if that's the case who was it and who hired this person?

#1502127 --- 07/22/17 08:25 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
py.eternal.cynic Offline

Loc: inside looking out
Even bad guys know you don't mess with families.

#1502145 --- 07/22/17 09:57 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Blue_man Offline

Loc: Required, FD
"Harassment" is a legal term and it denotes an offense under the Penal Law.

If the PI had really harassed anyone, he'd have been arrested by now.

Dollars to donuts the "harassment" consisted of nothing but the PI going to Steuben County and politely asking Mrs Casella if this was in fact their legal residence.

Sounds like Casella is a snowflake.

#1502388 --- 07/25/17 10:42 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
yipes Offline

Loc: NY
Mommy he hit me first

#1502461 --- 07/26/17 08:02 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: Mean Gene]
helpme Offline

Loc: dresden
MG watch what happens in the next two weeks to your candidate and her sidekick, you'll be begging Todd for campaign posters to replace Val's you've placed at your apartments. I just love it when a plan comes together, MG you be moving to Florida full time after this election.

Edited by helpme (07/26/17 08:02 PM)

#1502500 --- 07/27/17 08:18 AM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
Mean Gene Offline

I can't wait, maybe I will seek you out in the vineyards where you are working to get the inside scoop!

#1502588 --- 07/29/17 10:48 PM Re: Casella for DA [Re: gassy one]
dj205 Offline

Loc: in my mind
Well, then sign up!

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >