FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 27 of 100 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 99 100 >
Topic Options
#1500608 --- 06/29/17 12:30 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: gassy one
That's man talk if you've never heard it before Kyle!
That is pedophilia.

You'll have to ask John Podesta if it's pedophilia.

But on the other hand, Mr. William Clinton, is a convicted sex offender.

FingerLakes1.com
#1500623 --- 06/29/17 04:21 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
I have no idea what you are talking about here. And I doubt if you do either.

#1500632 --- 06/29/17 05:56 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

So you don't have a problem with Mr. William Clinton?

#1500636 --- 06/29/17 06:49 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You mentioned John Podesta and I asked about him.

#1500644 --- 06/29/17 11:37 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Both are nuts, and both are from the same tree.

#1500646 --- 06/29/17 11:53 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

The way you jump around on here it is a waste of time to try and chat with you.

#1500647 --- 06/30/17 12:16 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

The way you jump around on here it is a waste of time to try and chat with you.

Now you know how everyone feels about YOU!

#1500651 --- 06/30/17 01:50 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
- Wow, looks like the crayons have broken, the play dough is full of sand and there appears to be a drastic shortage of therapy dogs. The snowflakes are melting

More pluses: In conjunction with those already listed
- Illegal immigrating is down drastically
- Laws are actually being enforced
- Withdraw from the Paris Accord
- Withdraw from TPP
- Renegotiating NAFTA
- Got NATO allies to increase their funding by making them realize they need us.
- VA employees being held accountable through the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act. This gives Secretary Shulkin the authority he needs to properly deal with or fire VA employees who fail to do their jobs. It shortens a years-long appeals process for disciplined employees and ensures that such employees will not be paid during disciplinary appeals. It also allows Shulkin to deny bonuses to underperforming employees and cut pensions for executives who misbehave. Under the law, VA employees who report misconduct within the organization will be protected from retaliation.

The stock market is making all time records and employment hiring keeps getting better.

Oh, and the House just passed Kate’s Law and made it illegal for sanctuary cities to harbor criminals (which it should have been anyway). But now there is no question that they have to comply with ICE. Of course the Senate and POTUS have to follow through.

Health Care: Pelosi’s double, Mad Max says 400 Billion Americans will lose health care. A more accurate rundown of the reported “deep cuts” in the Medicaid budget are actually just a slightly lower rate of growth than Democrats want, but we’d still be spending 18% more in nine years than we do now. Being that the bill isn’t written yet, anyone complaining will sound as logical as Mad Max.

#1500672 --- 06/30/17 03:17 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
- Wow, looks like the crayons have broken, the play dough is full of sand and there appears to be a drastic shortage of therapy dogs. The snowflakes are melting

More pluses: In conjunction with those already listed
- Illegal immigrating is down drastically
- Laws are actually being enforced
- Withdraw from the Paris Accord
- Withdraw from TPP
- Renegotiating NAFTA
- Got NATO allies to increase their funding by making them realize they need us.
- VA employees being held accountable through the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act. This gives Secretary Shulkin the authority he needs to properly deal with or fire VA employees who fail to do their jobs. It shortens a years-long appeals process for disciplined employees and ensures that such employees will not be paid during disciplinary appeals. It also allows Shulkin to deny bonuses to underperforming employees and cut pensions for executives who misbehave. Under the law, VA employees who report misconduct within the organization will be protected from retaliation.

The stock market is making all time records and employment hiring keeps getting better.

Oh, and the House just passed Kate’s Law and made it illegal for sanctuary cities to harbor criminals (which it should have been anyway). But now there is no question that they have to comply with ICE. Of course the Senate and POTUS have to follow through.

Health Care: Pelosi’s double, Mad Max says 400 Billion Americans will lose health care. A more accurate rundown of the reported “deep cuts” in the Medicaid budget are actually just a slightly lower rate of growth than Democrats want, but we’d still be spending 18% more in nine years than we do now. Being that the bill isn’t written yet, anyone complaining will sound as logical as Mad Max.

Quote:
400 Billion Americans will lose health care.

Mr. Tallcot, you wouldn't happen to know if those 400 billion Americans, are they all human?

#1500681 --- 06/30/17 03:00 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
Mad Max may not be human and even using her voter registration records from cemeteries may fall a bit short of her claim.

Oh and a few more pluses
ISIS is getting their buts beat
Men’s and women’s rest rooms are men’s and women’s rest rooms
Common Core is crumbling
And Moochelle’s school lunch diet is dead

#1500682 --- 06/30/17 03:10 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

My God. We have a president who is mentally unstable.''

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-tv-ho...ough-fire-back/

TV news hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on Friday responded to President Trump's crude Twitter attack on Brzezinski a day earlier that drew bipartisan howls of outrage and left fellow Republicans beseeching him: Stop, please just stop.

"We don't even know how to respond to this as a country. We don't know how to deal with this guy and we have friends inside the White House that have told us over the past month they're getting more concerned about his emotional state and also more concerned at the same time about what's happening across the world," Scarborough said on their MSNBC show, "Morning Joe."

#1500684 --- 06/30/17 03:33 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

#1500685 --- 06/30/17 03:59 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga
Trump claims he doesn't watch CNN and MSNBC and they failing. Just more lies.

#1500686 --- 06/30/17 03:59 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

TV news hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on Friday responded to President Trump's crude Twitter attack on Brzezinski a day earlier that drew bipartisan howls of outrage and left fellow Republicans beseeching him: Stop, please just stop.

"We don't even know how to respond to this as a country. We don't know how to deal with this guy and we have friends inside the White House that have told us over the past month they're getting more concerned about his emotional state and also more concerned at the same time about what's happening across the world," Scarborough said on their MSNBC show, "Morning Joe."

Quote:
My God. We have a president who is mentally unstable.

Kyle, I believe you're making referents to yourself again.

Ask yourself this Kyle, why would a card carrying Republican try to portray himself as a liberal?

#1500687 --- 06/30/17 04:00 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

"Morning Joe" hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on Friday morning forcefully responded to President Donald Trump's Twitter attack, saying it was "amazing how many lies he packed into two tweets."

The pair postponed their vacation to appear live on their MSNBC show in the wake of his Thursday morning tirade that drew outrage from across the political spectrum. They said they received calls and texts from concerned friends and family, but stressed that the president's disparaging remarks aren't really about them.

"We had so many people saying, 'Hope you're OK.' 'Hope you're OK,'" Scarborough said. "We're OK. The country's not."

#1500688 --- 06/30/17 04:02 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Quote:
My God. We have a president who is mentally unstable.
Kyle, I believe you're making referents to yourself again.

Ask yourself this Kyle, why would a card carrying Republican try to portray himself as a liberal?
I am not sure who is more mentally, you or Trump. Birds of a feather flock together.

#1500689 --- 06/30/17 04:04 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2...lumn/440766001/

Joe and Mika tweet furor: Trump goes low and lower. I miss Michelle Obama.

Alfred Doblin, The Record Opinion Published 7:49 a.m. ET June 30, 2017 | Updated 30 minutes ago

Trump is the 45th president of the United States. He cannot stoop to the level of the pig trough. This stomping in the manure must end.

#1500690 --- 06/30/17 04:04 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Nearly a year ago in Philadelphia, the cradle of our republic, the City of Brotherly Love, first lady Michelle Obama gave the most stirring speech of the Democratic National Convention. If she had been the party’s presidential nominee, the outcome might have been very different. Instead, she was a mom telling the world how she instructed her daughters as she raised them from girls into adulthood in the White House.

Obama spoke of her family’s values: “How we urge them to ignore those who question their father’s citizenship or faith. How we insist that this hateful language they hear from public figures on TV does not represent the true spirit of this country. How we explain that when someone is cruel or acts like a bully you don’t stoop to their level. No, our motto is: when they go low, we go high.”

The nation cheered. It did not listen. Or not nearly enough people listened. Certainly not candidate Donald Trump. Sadly not President Donald Trump.

#1500691 --- 06/30/17 04:06 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Scarborough echoed Brzezinski’s remarks, stating, “We're OK. The country is not.” He continued by saying that Trump’s attacks are “much more vicious with women” because “he fears women.”

Scarborough put the tweets in the context of their national implications, warning, “This is one of the most dangerous times in recent American history, and we have a president who is attacking a cable news host because she dared make a joke about a ‘Time’ magazine cover.”

The host and former congressman said his worries go beyond questioning the president’s judgments and these actions may be a reflection of Trump’s well-being. He said that “somebody at the top of his campaign last summer said to me, we're all really worried about his emotional state.”

#1500692 --- 06/30/17 04:09 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...kushpmg00000009

Donald Trump Goes After ‘Morning Joe’ Again

Page 27 of 100 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 99 100 >