FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 26 of 83 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#1500531 --- 06/27/17 06:14 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Okay, I'll bite.

How's President Trump destroying our democracy?

Kyle, please give examples of events, and or policies that are destroying our democracy
I could give you a 100 more examples if I thought it would do any good.

I didn't read one of your examples, I'm done feeding a troll!

FingerLakes1.com
#1500532 --- 06/27/17 06:20 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: kyle585ze:14pt
Okay, I'll bite.

Kyle, please give examples of events, and or policies that are destroying our democracy

OMG. LOL Wow. You sure proved my point on how uneducated you are. A typical Trump voter for sure.

#1500536 --- 06/27/17 07:01 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585ze:14pt
Okay, I'll bite.

OMG. LOL Wow. You sure proved my point on how uneducated you are. A typical Trump voter for sure.

Kyle, you're scamming everyone here, you aren't a "liberal", you're Republican with a sick sense of humor.

#1500537 --- 06/27/17 07:07 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Okay, I'll bite.

You did not miss anything. he dragged out stuff from months ago that didn't amount to anything. Now that the Russian crap has been debunked and CNN is shown to be in Dems back pocket once again he is trying to rehash the dictator crap again. Ironic that he calls the Pres that is trying to get Congress to work the dictator, meanwhile,"Obama I dont need congress", he calls wonderful President.

He is wackier than a birther and far more entertaining.

#1500538 --- 06/27/17 07:35 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga
You did not miss anything. he dragged out stuff from months ago that didn't amount to anything. Now that the Russian crap has been debunked and CNN is shown to be in Dems back pocket once again he is trying to rehash the dictator crap again.
You are something. June 1, 2017. Russia investigation going strong.

https://repubhub.icopyright.net/freePost.act?tag=3.19628?icx_id=9808

Tara Devlin

Displayed with permission from Republican Dirty Tricks

Another, undisclosed, secret meeting with Russians - this time with candidate Trump.

Another day, another revelation indicating the White House is occupied by a compromised agent of a foreign dictator.

After spending the week acting like an ass on the world stage during the NATO summit, where he danced with, and praised, fascist dictators and insulted our democratic allies, Trump returned home to a nation inundated with mounting evidence that their so-called President colluded with an anti-democratic autocrat to put his orange, greed-centered, unworthy arse in the Oval Office.

Hours after it was reported that Trump is moving towards restoring the two diplomatic compounds the Obama Administration closed in retaliation for Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election, NBC News reported that so-called President Trump is personally under FBI investigation for an undisclosed meeting that he, his trust-funded son-in-law Jared Kushner and racist henchman, Jeff Sessions had with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak at a campaign event in 2016.

Yes, that's right. Yet another "undisclosed" meeting they conveniently "forgot," I'm sure.

#1500539 --- 06/27/17 08:45 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
So you find a wack job that writes an opinion piece om June 1st rehashing things that happened in May.

You are entertaining if nothing else.

Why don't you copy and paste about Bernie being under investigation or Loretta Lynch, Or why Obama knew about Russian involvement in early 2016 but chose not to disclose. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

#1500541 --- 06/27/17 09:07 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
ThomasDecker Offline

You did not miss anything. he dragged out stuff from months ago that didn't amount to anything. Now that the Russian crap has been debunked and CNN is shown to be in Dems back pocket once again he is trying to rehash the dictator crap again. Ironic that he calls the Pres that is trying to get Congress to work the dictator, meanwhile,"Obama I dont need congress", he calls wonderful President.

He is wackier than a birther and far more entertaining.

Today he's like a bad tooth ach!

#1500543 --- 06/27/17 10:17 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Now that the Russian crap has been debunked
My god. Do you think the Russian investigation is over? It is just getting started. It will last at least another year or until Trump resigns whichever comes first.

#1500544 --- 06/27/17 10:27 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Why don't you copy and paste about Bernie being under investigation or Loretta Lynch, Or why Obama knew about Russian involvement in early 2016 but chose not to disclose.
You are free to post on that if you want. I think the criminal actions by our current president are much more newsworthy since he is currently under a criminal investigation by a special counsel.

#1500546 --- 06/27/17 11:59 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1500547 --- 06/28/17 12:49 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

At least CNN has journalistic standards. That is more than Fox has. All they have are sex scandals.

#1500553 --- 06/28/17 02:36 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

At least CNN has journalistic standards. That is more than Fox has. All they have are sex scandals.
They are about as lefty liberal as you can get! Not very credible!

#1500565 --- 06/28/17 08:36 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: gassy one
They are about as lefty liberal as you can get! Not very credible!
You don't think Fox has sex scandals?

#1500571 --- 06/28/17 01:12 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

I'll bet you love the sex scandals.

#1500575 --- 06/28/17 03:47 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I don't love them as much as our over-sexed dirty old man of a president does. In his own words!

#1500581 --- 06/28/17 09:09 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

I don't love them as much as our over-sexed dirty old man of a president does. In his own words!

You must be referring to Mr. Clinton.

#1500583 --- 06/28/17 11:41 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I was referring to our current president.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/cnn-stern-audio-trump-ivanka-threesomes-sex/

New Tapes Reveal Trump Lewdly Discussing his Daughter, Black Women, Threesomes, and More

In one clip, Howard Stern asks if he can call Ivanka “a piece of ass.”

Several of the clips feature Trump discussing Ivanka’s physique. In a September 2004 interview, Stern asks Trump if he can refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.” Trump says yes. “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” says Trump, and after a bit of back and forth, Stern asks: “Can I say this? A piece of ass,” to which Trump responds with “Yeah.” In an October 2006 interview, when Stern made a comment about Ivanka’s breasts and asked if she had gotten implants, Trump responded with, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous. She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”

#1500591 --- 06/29/17 02:52 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

I was referring to our current president.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/cnn-stern-audio-trump-ivanka-threesomes-sex/

New Tapes Reveal Trump Lewdly Discussing his Daughter, Black Women, Threesomes, and More

In one clip, Howard Stern asks if he can call Ivanka “a piece of ass.”

Several of the clips feature Trump discussing Ivanka’s physique. In a September 2004 interview, Stern asks Trump if he can refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.” Trump says yes. “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” says Trump, and after a bit of back and forth, Stern asks: “Can I say this? A piece of ass,” to which Trump responds with “Yeah.” In an October 2006 interview, when Stern made a comment about Ivanka’s breasts and asked if she had gotten implants, Trump responded with, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous. She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”

That's man talk if you've never heard it before Kyle!

Edited by gassy one (06/29/17 02:54 AM)

#1500597 --- 06/29/17 08:46 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

That is pedophilia.

#1500598 --- 06/29/17 08:52 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

More man talk.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/8223...use-Oval-Office

Ewwww! Donald Trump’s creepy flirting with Irish TV reporter in Oval Office

DONALD Trump has been filmed flirting with a TV reporter while in the middle of a phone call to the new Irish Prime Minister.

Social media users blasted Trump’s comments – describing him as “creepy” and the fact he singled her out as “disgusting”.

One Twitter user wrote: "The fact that our President pointed out a woman and called her over to comment on her looks should disgust you. This is disgusting".

Another added: "Trump literally called you over just to look at you? What an inappropriate, disgusting, misogynistic creep. This is gross."

Ms Perry later described the White House encounter as “very bizarre”.

Page 26 of 83 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 >