FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#1501398 --- 07/12/17 05:15 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: free at last
Originally Posted By: Teonan

Head's up Harley. It's Daesh -- not ISIS. Recognizing them as such only lends legitimacy to the shreads their deranged "creds".

Btw. When it come to your racist, so-called "Christian Militia" brotherhood -- no such illusions exist.

What are you talking about?!

FingerLakes1.com
#1501406 --- 07/12/17 09:32 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Grasping for straws again Kyle!

#1501407 --- 07/12/17 09:33 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Head's up Harley. It's Daesh -- not ISIS. Recognizing them as such only lends legitimacy to the shreads their deranged "creds".

Btw. When it come to your racist, so-called "Christian Militia" brotherhood -- no such illusions exist.

Those Ithaca nitwits never make any sense!

#1501438 --- 07/13/17 03:11 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. in New York last summer, said she was denied a U.S. visa in 2015.

She then asked federal prosecutors for permission to enter the U.S. to work on behalf of a client in a Manhattan. Prosecutors granted Veselnitskaya temporary “immigration parole” in late 2015 but it expired in early 2016, the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Southern District of New York told The Daily Beast.

Veselnitskaya’s parole was not renewed, the U.S. Attorney’s Office added.

That raises the question of how Veselnitskaya was able to enter the U.S. in June 2016 when she visited Trump Tower.

#1501449 --- 07/13/17 07:17 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
Teonan Offline

Loc: West End
Originally Posted By: gassy one

Comprehension challenged hillbilly? Quit your winy adolescent screech and try giving it a think. crazy

#1501456 --- 07/13/17 08:33 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Teonan]
gassy one Offline

Comprehension challenged hillbilly? Quit your winy adolescent screech and try giving it a think. crazy
Why would I want to listen to anything you Ithaca liberals have to say? You are just a bunch of SORE LOSERS who can't get over it!

#1501482 --- 07/13/17 04:32 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

How much more proof do we need that Trumps is Putin's lapdog?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-ho...ht-time-n782731

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump would invite Russian President Vladimir Putin to the White House "at the right time," according to recently released White House excerpts of an off-the-record conversation with reporters aboard Air Force One Wednesday night.

#1501497 --- 07/14/17 12:49 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/white-house-donald-trump-jr-scrutiny/index.html

A scramble by White House aides to respond to the brewing controversy over Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer may have exposed those aides to special counsel scrutiny.

They can now be called on by investigators led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to explain what they may have learned about the meeting that the President's eldest son, Trump Jr., his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort had with the Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign.

White House aides and Kushner's legal team began strategizing in late June over how to manage the disclosure of newly discovered emails setting up that meeting, according to sources close to Kushner's legal team.

#1501500 --- 07/14/17 04:41 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Thanks to Clinton signing NAFTA! I believe the last of the tariffs on Mexico were removed about then!

Trump has no clue of the big picture. World trade is more important than ever before for all nations, including the U.S. Trump and his backers don't understand this at all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nafta-farming-idUSKBN19Z0DU

With talks to renegotiate the NAFTA trade pact just weeks away, U.S. farm groups and lawmakers from rural states are intensifying lobbying of President Donald Trump's administration with one central message: leave farming out of it.

Trump blames the North American Free Trade Agreement - the "worst trade deal ever" in his words - for millions of lost manufacturing jobs and promises to tilt it in America's favor.

But for U.S. farmers the 23-year old pact secures access to stable, lucrative markets in Mexico and Canada that now account for over a quarter of U.S. farm exports. (Graphic: tmsnrt.rs/2tNMtlc)

Now they fear this access could become a bargaining chip in efforts to get a better deal for U.S. manufacturers.

"Perhaps some other sectors of our economy are given better terms and in exchange for that agriculture tariffs would be reintroduced," said Joe Schuele, a spokesman for the U.S. Meat Export Federation in Denver, Colorado.

Another concern is that the mere uncertainty of open-ended trade talks could drive Mexico to alternative suppliers of grains, dairy products, beef and pork.

Mexico became even more crucial after Trump's pullout from a vast Pacific Rim trade pact negotiated under Barack Obama dashed farmers' hopes of free access to more markets.

Next week, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer is due to outline the administration's goals for the NAFTA talks to Congress and the farm lobby has turned up the heat in the past weeks to ensure that its interests will make Lighthizer's list.

Operating under the umbrella of the U.S. Food and Agriculture Dialogue for Trade, more than 130 commodity groups and agribusiness giants since Trump's inauguration have been bombarding the new administration with phone calls and letters, public comments to USTR and face-to-face meetings with top officials who have Trump's ear.

"Our first ask is to do no harm," said Cassandra Kuball, the head of the umbrella group.

Lobbyists said that Lighthizer, Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross have been receptive, but the wild card is how Trump ultimately will come down on the talks. They also wonder what concessions Mexico will seek from Washington in the talks due to start in mid-August.

Among the groups involved are the American Soybean Association, Corn Refiners Association and National Grain and Feed Association and firms such as Land O'Lakes, Inc., Tyson Foods(TSN.N), Inc., Louis Dreyfus Company North America, Archer Daniels Midland Co. and others.

For example, U.S. cotton producers, marketers and shippers in mid-June warned the Trump administration that any weakening of NAFTA "would threaten the health of the U.S. industry and the jobs of the 125,000 Americans employed by it."
Quadrupling Exports

Annual U.S. farm exports to Mexico have grown from about $4 billion in 1994, when NAFTA began, to an estimated $18.5 billion this year. With Canada included, that number is forecast to reach $40 billion, quadrupling under NAFTA

#1501553 --- 07/14/17 10:46 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
Thanks to Clinton signing NAFTA! I believe the last of the tariffs on Mexico were removed about then!

Trump has no clue of the big picture. World trade is more important than ever before for all nations, including the U.S. Trump and his backers don't understand this at all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nafta-farming-idUSKBN19Z0DU

With talks to renegotiate the NAFTA trade pact just weeks away, U.S. farm groups and lawmakers from rural states are intensifying lobbying of President Donald Trump's administration with one central message: leave farming out of it.

Trump blames the North American Free Trade Agreement - the "worst trade deal ever" in his words - for millions of lost manufacturing jobs and promises to tilt it in America's favor.

But for U.S. farmers the 23-year old pact secures access to stable, lucrative markets in Mexico and Canada that now account for over a quarter of U.S. farm exports. (Graphic: tmsnrt.rs/2tNMtlc)

Now they fear this access could become a bargaining chip in efforts to get a better deal for U.S. manufacturers.

"Perhaps some other sectors of our economy are given better terms and in exchange for that agriculture tariffs would be reintroduced," said Joe Schuele, a spokesman for the U.S. Meat Export Federation in Denver, Colorado.

Another concern is that the mere uncertainty of open-ended trade talks could drive Mexico to alternative suppliers of grains, dairy products, beef and pork.

Mexico became even more crucial after Trump's pullout from a vast Pacific Rim trade pact negotiated under Barack Obama dashed farmers' hopes of free access to more markets.

Next week, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer is due to outline the administration's goals for the NAFTA talks to Congress and the farm lobby has turned up the heat in the past weeks to ensure that its interests will make Lighthizer's list.

Operating under the umbrella of the U.S. Food and Agriculture Dialogue for Trade, more than 130 commodity groups and agribusiness giants since Trump's inauguration have been bombarding the new administration with phone calls and letters, public comments to USTR and face-to-face meetings with top officials who have Trump's ear.

"Our first ask is to do no harm," said Cassandra Kuball, the head of the umbrella group.

Lobbyists said that Lighthizer, Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross have been receptive, but the wild card is how Trump ultimately will come down on the talks. They also wonder what concessions Mexico will seek from Washington in the talks due to start in mid-August.

Among the groups involved are the American Soybean Association, Corn Refiners Association and National Grain and Feed Association and firms such as Land O'Lakes, Inc., Tyson Foods(TSN.N), Inc., Louis Dreyfus Company North America, Archer Daniels Midland Co. and others.

For example, U.S. cotton producers, marketers and shippers in mid-June warned the Trump administration that any weakening of NAFTA "would threaten the health of the U.S. industry and the jobs of the 125,000 Americans employed by it."
Quadrupling Exports

Annual U.S. farm exports to Mexico have grown from about $4 billion in 1994, when NAFTA began, to an estimated $18.5 billion this year. With Canada included, that number is forecast to reach $40 billion, quadrupling under NAFTA
Isn't it funny you didn't point out all the high paying jobs Nafta has caused us to lose! Companies like GM & FIAT were bailed out by taxpayers and now almost 50% of their trucks are built in Mexico paying workers $3hr! Show no mercy on companies like these! If they move production out of the country and try to sell their products back here hit them hard with tariffs and take all their tax advantages back for being traitors to this country!

#1501602 --- 07/16/17 02:23 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Isn't it funny you didn't point out all the high paying jobs Nafta has caused us to lose!
I didn't point it out. I did a cut and paste from Reuters news service. You can't do a cut and paste because none of the many excellent news services in this country agree with you. Apparently your only source of news are bars on Fall St.

#1501636 --- 07/16/17 10:52 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Isn't it funny you didn't point out all the high paying jobs Nafta has caused us to lose!
I didn't point it out. I did a cut and paste from Reuters news service. You can't do a cut and paste because none of the many excellent news services in this country agree with you. Apparently your only source of news are bars on Fall St.
If I had as much time to waste as you I could definitely discredit you very easily Kyle! Unfortunately I have to work and can't waste all day like you with nonsense! I have to work and you wait for the check to come!

#1501644 --- 07/17/17 02:17 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

If I had as much time to waste as you I could definitely discredit you very easily Kyle! Unfortunately I have to work and can't waste all day like you with nonsense! I have to work and you wait for the check to come!
LOL Really? You are on here a lot yet you have never shown anything to prove anything I have said it is wrong. All your time on here is wasted. You have yet to discredit me on anything.

#1501678 --- 07/17/17 11:26 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

LOL Really? You are on here a lot yet you have never shown anything to prove anything I have said it is wrong. All your time on here is wasted. You have yet to discredit me on anything.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...m_medium=social

#1501680 --- 07/17/17 11:29 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...m_medium=social
Well congratulations. Now I know u have a news source even if it is one of most outrageous in America. I should of guessed.

#1501682 --- 07/17/17 11:31 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/16/politics/trump-poll-abc-wapo-approval/index.html

Only 36% of Americans approve of President Donald Trump's performance in the Oval Office, a new Washington Post/ABC News poll has found.

That gives Trump the lowest approval rating at the six-month mark of any president in 70 years, ABC News reports.

Trump's overall approval rating has fallen from 42% at the 100-day mark of his presidency in April compared to a Washington Post/ABC poll at that time. His disapproval rating has risen five points since then, to 58%, according to a comparison of the two polls.

#1501685 --- 07/17/17 11:36 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is a far-right[6] American news, opinion and commentary[7][8] website founded in 2007 by Andrew Breitbart.

Conceived by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart during a visit to Israel in mid-2007 as a website "that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel",[9] Breitbart News later aligned with the European populist right and American alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon.[10][11] The New York Times has described its journalists as "ideologically driven", and some of its content has been called misogynist, xenophobic and racist.[12] Breitbart has published a number of falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[13][14][15][16]

Bannon declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016,[17] but denied all allegations of racism and later stated that he rejected the "ethno-nationalist" tendencies of the alt-right movement.[18] One of Bannon's coworkers said he wasn't referring to Richard Spencer but instead to "the trolls on Reddit or 4Chan."[19] The owners of Breitbart News deny their website has any connection to the alt-right or has ever supported racist or white supremacist views.[20] Breitbart News voiced support for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign,[12] and political scientist Matthew Goodwin described Breitbart News as being "ultra-conservative" in orientation.[21] After the election, more than 2,000 organizations removed Breitbart News from ad buys following Internet activism campaigns denouncing the site's controversial positions.[22][23][24][25][26]

#1501688 --- 07/17/17 11:40 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is a far-right[6] American news, opinion and commentary[7][8] website founded in 2007 by Andrew Breitbart.

Conceived by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart during a visit to Israel in mid-2007 as a website "that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel",[9] Breitbart News later aligned with the European populist right and American alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon.[10][11] The New York Times has described its journalists as "ideologically driven", and some of its content has been called misogynist, xenophobic and racist.[12] Breitbart has published a number of falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[13][14][15][16]

Bannon declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016,[17] but denied all allegations of racism and later stated that he rejected the "ethno-nationalist" tendencies of the alt-right movement.[18] One of Bannon's coworkers said he wasn't referring to Richard Spencer but instead to "the trolls on Reddit or 4Chan."[19] The owners of Breitbart News deny their website has any connection to the alt-right or has ever supported racist or white supremacist views.[20] Breitbart News voiced support for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign,[12] and political scientist Matthew Goodwin described Breitbart News as being "ultra-conservative" in orientation.[21] After the election, more than 2,000 organizations removed Breitbart News from ad buys following Internet activism campaigns denouncing the site's controversial positions.[22][23][24][25][26]
Not any more biased than some of your sources Kyle!

#1501691 --- 07/17/17 11:42 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Not any more biased than some of your sources Kyle!
Oh I totally disagree. Much much more bias.

#1501693 --- 07/17/17 11:44 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

After the election, more than 2,000 organizations removed Breitbart News from ad buys following Internet activism campaigns denouncing the site's controversial positions.

I have not of any other organizations losing advertisers after the election.

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15 >