Page 13 of 15 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
#1504997 --- 09/22/17 03:14 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Best President ever Kyle!
You will still be saying that next year when he resigns to avoid being impeached.

FingerLakes1.com
#1505002 --- 09/22/17 04:39 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
I not only do I disagreed with the Bush administration, I disagree with the entire Bush Family!

And yet you seem to support virtually ALL of their dogma, politics and policies. How very interesting. crazy

#1505008 --- 09/22/17 07:38 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
You will still be saying that next year when he resigns to avoid being impeached.
Never going to happen Kyle! LOL!

#1505016 --- 09/22/17 08:03 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Never going to happen Kyle! LOL!
The Irish bookmakers who bet on these sort of things say the odds are now 50-50.

#1505022 --- 09/22/17 10:07 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Saint Regis
Originally Posted By: Timbo
I not only do I disagreed with the Bush administration, I disagree with the entire Bush Family!

And yet you seem to support virtually ALL of their dogma, politics and policies. How very interesting. crazy

You don't even know what you're talking about Mr.Timbo, is BZ standing on your oxygen tube?

#1505023 --- 09/22/17 10:17 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Excellent point.

#1505024 --- 09/22/17 10:32 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Excellent point.

Quote:
]Excellent point

That Mr. Bluezone is standing on his oxygen tube.

#1505030 --- 09/22/17 11:43 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Excellent point.
Quote:
]Excellent point
No. Mr Timbo made an excellent point here that you disagree with the entire Bush family yet you support all their policies and dogma.

#1505032 --- 09/22/17 12:22 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Excellent point.
Quote:
]Excellent point
No. Mr Timbo made an excellent point here that you disagree with the entire Bush family yet you support all their policies and dogma.

There's no difference between the Liberal & Bush agenda, except the speed of getting to a "new world order".

#1505039 --- 09/22/17 01:37 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You don't even know what you're talking about Mr.Timbo, is BZ standing on your oxygen tube?

Who's the one that doesn't know what they're talking about? grin

#1505040 --- 09/22/17 01:42 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

There's no difference between the Liberal & Bush agenda, except the speed of getting to a "new world order".

MAY I strongly suggest that you invest in Alcoa Aluminum stock. It's currently trading up but the trend is likely to continue. This way you can offset the almost certain rising cost of making tin-foil hats. crazy

https://www.google.com/search?q=alcoa+al.....0.70d886bD-FQ

The jokes write themselves where Tom Decker is concerned, Folks!grin

#1505041 --- 09/22/17 01:53 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

So I got to assume you agree with the alt-right since they are the only ones left?

#1505046 --- 09/22/17 02:40 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Yyyyup.

#1505570 --- 09/28/17 07:10 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Trump and his cabinet of bankers and billionaires are so far removed from reality it is pathetic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/millionaire-trump-adviser-says-americans-212553877.html

President Donald Trump’s chief economic adviser — Gary Cohn, the former Goldman Sachs president worth an estimated $266 million — appears to be completely clueless about what the average American family spends on a car, vacation or home improvement project.

Hours after falsely claiming that “the wealthy are not getting a tax cut” under Trump’s tax reform plan, Cohn appeared at a White House press briefing and spoke to what middle-class Americans have to look forward to. Based on the administration’s assumptions, he said, a typical family that has two children and earns $100,000 per year can expect annual tax savings of approximately $1,000.

The rather tone-deaf comment came in response to a question about how Trump — who could see savings of more than $125 million per year under his own plan — can claim the proposal doesn’t benefit him personally.

Dodging the question entirely, Cohn said: “I think what the American people are concerned about is their financial position. I think what they’re concerned about is when they go to work every week and they get their paycheck at the end of the week, how much do they get to keep? How much goes in their pocket versus how much goes to the government?”

“Our tax plan is aimed to return more income back to hard-working Americans,” he added.

In an interview on Thursday with ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Cohn falsely claimed that Trump’s plan doesn’t offer a tax cut to the wealthy. He also said he “can’t guarantee” that certain middle-class families — the very people the Trump team says its plan aims to help — wouldn’t see their taxes increase.

“If we allow a family to keep another thousand dollars of their income, what does that mean?” he asked. “They can renovate their kitchen. They can buy a new car. They can take a family vacation. They can increase their lifestyle.”

#1505587 --- 09/28/17 08:14 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Better than going up under Obama!

#1505604 --- 09/29/17 03:53 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Better than going up under Obama!
I think his tax plan has about a good of chance of passing as his health care plan did.

#1505612 --- 09/29/17 07:41 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Tax plan will go through!

#1505651 --- 09/29/17 06:34 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Tax plan will go through!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/29/gop-tax-plan-wealthy-middle-class-pay-more-243310

Wealthy, not middle class, would be big winners in GOP tax plan, study says

About 30 percent of those earning between $50,000 and $150,000 would pay more under the Republican plan, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.

#1505662 --- 09/29/17 09:16 PM Re: President Trump Live [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

I would believe Politico too! LOL!

#1505673 --- 09/30/17 03:15 AM Re: President Trump Live [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I would believe Politico too! LOL!
Read this gassy and try and understand this if you never read anything I ever post again.

That is why Trump complains so much about the press. Without a free press Trump could operate like his hero Putin and do whatever he wants including murdering journalists. The American free press reports what is going on in Russia. The Russian people don't know. The Russian people may suspect what is going on but they don't know or have any way of knowing the truth. Their press can't report anything critical of Putin without fearing for their lives. Our free press is our most important freedom. It allows me to post this without fear of going to jail or being murdered by our nations leaders.

If this is all blah,blah, blah to you then you don't understand what our constitution has done in making us a free people. And the great danger we now face in having a president who is so very critical of our press. Politicians who are hero's like John McCain speak up for the press.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/m...started-n722906

Meet the Press Feb 19 2017, 9:35 pm ET

Republican Sen. John McCain took a veiled swipe at President Donald Trump's attacks on the media, cautioning that suppressing the press “is how dictators get started.”

McCain, who has broken with Trump on several issues, made the comments in an exclusive interview with NBC’s "Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd, after being asked about the president’s condemnation of several media outlets as "fake news" and "an enemy of the American people."

"I hate the press. I hate you especially," McCain joked. "But the fact is we need you. We need a free press. We must have it. It's vital."

"If you want to preserve — I'm very serious now — if you want to preserve democracy as we know it, you have to have a free and many times adversarial press," McCain said. "And without it, I am afraid that we would lose so much of our individual liberties over time. That's how dictators get started."

Page 13 of 15 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >