Topic Options
#1500211 --- 06/19/17 12:09 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Originally Posted By: kyle585
I know you don"t after reading all that liberal propoganda!
I ask you what you read over and over and you refuse to answer. I can only conclude that you read nothing. You never post anything by anybody or provide any links to anything.
I have to work unlike you Kyle! I tell the truth! I don't need cut & pastes like you!
I am supposed to take your truth for it that you tell the truth? LOL You read nothing? Maybe I shouldn't be surprised. There are very few cut and pastes that agree with you unless you go to right wing nut job web sites. Or Fox news most of the time.

FingerLakes1.com
#1500244 --- 06/19/17 09:09 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

I know you don"t after reading all that liberal propoganda!
I ask you what you read over and over and you refuse to answer. I can only conclude that you read nothing. You never post anything by anybody or provide any links to anything.
I have to work unlike you Kyle! I tell the truth! I don't need cut & pastes like you!
I am supposed to take your truth for it that you tell the truth? LOL You read nothing? Maybe I shouldn't be surprised. There are very few cut and pastes that agree with you unless you go to right wing nut job web sites. Or Fox news most of the time.
Unlike your left wing nut job websites & CNN!

#1500282 --- 06/20/17 10:00 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

Kyle did you see who won both special election seats tonight? I'll give you a clue! It wasn't the Dems! LOL! Despite dumping twenty-five million into the Democratic side of the election in Georgia they still lost plus the election in South Carolina they lost! So much for your so called Trump effect on the elections Kyle! LOL! Lets see! Two tonight plus the presidential election that makes you TRIPLE SORE LOSERS Kyle! LOL!

#1500283 --- 06/20/17 10:03 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

I can hear your buddy liberals from Ithaca whining and crying too! LOL!

#1500284 --- 06/20/17 10:19 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

Oh Kyle I forgot about the other two you Dems lost tonight in Montana & Kansas! 0 for 4 Kyle! You really got the momentum going now Kyle! LOL! That anti-Trump movement is going really well for you Dems! If it keeps going you won't have any Dems in congress!
LOL! See Kyle I don't have to cut & paste like you all day! The results speak for themselves!

Edited by gassy one (06/20/17 10:20 PM)

#1500285 --- 06/21/17 02:30 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I can hear your buddy liberals from Ithaca whining and crying too! LOL!
I don't know a single person in Ithaca. I haven't been there in a year.

#1500286 --- 06/21/17 02:31 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Oh Kyle I forgot about the other two you Dems lost tonight in Montana & Kansas! 0 for 4 Kyle! You really got the momentum going now Kyle! LOL! That anti-Trump movement is going really well for you Dems! If it keeps going you won't have any Dems in congress!
LOL! See Kyle I don't have to cut & paste like you all day! The results speak for themselves!
I really fear for this nation now. I am fearful for what the future holds for this nation and therefore for the entire world.

#1500287 --- 06/21/17 02:32 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Kyle did you see who won both special election seats tonight? I'll give you a clue! It wasn't the Dems! LOL! Despite dumping twenty-five million into the Democratic side of the election in Georgia they still lost plus the election in South Carolina they lost! So much for your so called Trump effect on the elections Kyle! LOL! Lets see! Two tonight plus the presidential election that makes you TRIPLE SORE LOSERS Kyle! LOL!
Well you don't read but you at least watch a little TV. Fox I suppose?

#1500288 --- 06/21/17 02:42 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Trumps approval numbers are low now and will only get worse. Many people who voted for him are having second thoughts. Trump says so many stupid things and he comes across as such an ignorant stupid fool.

https://www.apnews.com/091c23fd065c4834b...ependent-voters

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Iowa independents who helped Donald Trump win the presidency see last year’s tough-talking candidate as a thin-skinned chief executive and wish he’d show more grace.

Unaffiliated voters make up the largest percentage of the electorate in the Midwest state that backed Trump in 2016, after lifting Democrat Barack Obama to the White House in party caucuses and two straight elections. Ahead of Trump’s visit to Iowa on Wednesday — his first since the election — several independents who voted for Trump expressed frustration with the president.

It’s not just his famous tweetstorms. It’s what they represent: a president distracted by investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and a court battle over his executive order barring refugees from majority-Muslim countries at the expense of tangible health care legislation and new tax policy.

“He’s so sidetracked,” said Chris Hungerford, a 47-year-old home-business owner from Marshalltown. “He gets off track on things he should just let go.”

And when he does spout off, he appears to lack constraint, said Scott Scherer, a 48-year-old chiropractor from Guttenberg, in northeast Iowa.

“Engage your brain before you engage your mouth,” Scherer advised, especially on matters pertaining to investigations. “Shut up. Just shut up, and let the investigation run its course.”

Scherer said he would vote again for Trump, but pauses a long time before declining to answer when asked if he approves of the job the president is doing.

Cody Marsh isn’t sure about voting for Trump a second time. The 32-year-old power-line technician from Tabor, in western Iowa, says, “It’s 50-50.”

“People don’t take him seriously,” he said.

Unaffiliated, or “no party” voters as they are known in Iowa, make up 36 percent of the electorate, compared with 33 percent who register Republican and 31 percent registered Democrat. Self-identified independents in Iowa voted for Trump over Democrat Hillary Clinton by a 13-percentage-point margin last year, according to exit polls conducted for the Associated Press and television networks

They helped him capture 51.8 percent of the overall vote against Clinton.

#1500289 --- 06/21/17 02:49 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-workers-elkhart/

ELKHART, Indiana—While many politicians, including President Donald Trump, say the United States desperately needs more manufacturing jobs, this small industrial city has more than enough.

The problem, for many workers here, is one of quality, not quantity.

That’s the case with Brandon Seitz. The rail-thin 32-year-old worked for 12 years on an assembly line at one of the local recreational-vehicle factories that have made Elkhart the RV Capital of the World. The job, Seitz says, nearly wrecked his health.

His pay, as for assembly workers at most RV factories, was a combination of a low hourly wage and a large production bonus, referred to as the “piece rate.” The frantic rush to meet output targets — and thus earn bonuses — made it easier for accidents to happen, he says. During his first year, he tore tendons in his knee when a steel frame hit him.

And then there was the heat. Most RV factories lack air conditioning. “I was constantly sweating,” he says. “There were days in summer when I drank two-and-a-half gallons of water and was still dehydrated.” In 2014, surgeons cut into his back and used a laser to break up and remove a large kidney stone that they said was caused by dehydration.

That’s when Seitz vowed never to work on an RV production line again. “The money is good,” he says, but “it’s just so hard on your body.”

#1500295 --- 06/21/17 08:46 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Well you don't read but you at least watch a little TV. Fox I suppose?
Actually you Dems were 0 for 5 yesterday Kyle!

#1500296 --- 06/21/17 08:48 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Trumps approval numbers are low now and will only get worse. Many people who voted for him are having second thoughts. Trump says so many stupid things and he comes across as such an ignorant stupid fool.

https://www.apnews.com/091c23fd065c4834b...ependent-voters

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Iowa independents who helped Donald Trump win the presidency see last year’s tough-talking candidate as a thin-skinned chief executive and wish he’d show more grace.

Unaffiliated voters make up the largest percentage of the electorate in the Midwest state that backed Trump in 2016, after lifting Democrat Barack Obama to the White House in party caucuses and two straight elections. Ahead of Trump’s visit to Iowa on Wednesday — his first since the election — several independents who voted for Trump expressed frustration with the president.

It’s not just his famous tweetstorms. It’s what they represent: a president distracted by investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and a court battle over his executive order barring refugees from majority-Muslim countries at the expense of tangible health care legislation and new tax policy.

“He’s so sidetracked,” said Chris Hungerford, a 47-year-old home-business owner from Marshalltown. “He gets off track on things he should just let go.”

And when he does spout off, he appears to lack constraint, said Scott Scherer, a 48-year-old chiropractor from Guttenberg, in northeast Iowa.

“Engage your brain before you engage your mouth,” Scherer advised, especially on matters pertaining to investigations. “Shut up. Just shut up, and let the investigation run its course.”

Scherer said he would vote again for Trump, but pauses a long time before declining to answer when asked if he approves of the job the president is doing.

Cody Marsh isn’t sure about voting for Trump a second time. The 32-year-old power-line technician from Tabor, in western Iowa, says, “It’s 50-50.”

“People don’t take him seriously,” he said.

Unaffiliated, or “no party” voters as they are known in Iowa, make up 36 percent of the electorate, compared with 33 percent who register Republican and 31 percent registered Democrat. Self-identified independents in Iowa voted for Trump over Democrat Hillary Clinton by a 13-percentage-point margin last year, according to exit polls conducted for the Associated Press and television networks

They helped him capture 51.8 percent of the overall vote against Clinton.
Democrats are in disarray & have nobody to run! Second term for Trump! YES!!

#1500298 --- 06/21/17 09:11 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Not a chance. You are counting your chickens way before they are hatched. Trump filed forms for 2020 a few weeks after this term started. This is the most arrogant move ever by a new president. I posted a link with about 20 potential Democratic contenders. Why do you think I post those links? I am trying to educate you or at least bring you back down to earth.

#1500301 --- 06/21/17 11:51 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Here is a cut and paste for you. You don't like my cut and pastes because I keep using them to show how horribly wrong you are on so many topics.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/02/politics/2020-democrats-donald-trump/index.html

There are at least 22 Democrats thinking about running for president in 2020

By Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Updated 1:51 PM ET, Mon May 15, 2017

There are 1,281 days between today and the Nov. 3, 2020 presidential election. But, with Donald Trump in the White House, Democratic politicians are already eagerly jockeying for position with the expectation that the party's nominee will have a very good chance of ousting the incumbent -- if his poll numbers stay anywhere as low as they are at the moment.

#1500302 --- 06/21/17 12:08 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY
RNC Breaks May Fundraising Record While DNC Has Worst Haul in Years
Cortney O'Brien

A tale of two fundraising hauls for May spells doom for the Democrats. The Republican National Committee eagerly emailed its supporters Tuesday with news it had set a record for May.

Today, Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel and Finance Chairman Steve Wynn announced the RNC raised $10.8 million in May, a new post-presidential record, and $61.9 million overall in 2017. “Our fundraising success wouldn’t be possible without the support of our network of loyal grassroots donors across the country and bold leadership from President Trump and Congressional Republicans,” said Chairwoman McDaniel. “Thanks to the continued investment by Americans who truly believe conservative values will continue to change this country for the better, the RNC will be there to support, defend, and elect Republicans headed into 2018 and beyond.”
The story at the Democratic National Committee was not so rosy. They had their worst fundraising since 2003, raking in just $4.29 million.

Their lackluster fundraising is becoming a trend. In fact, April’s haul was so paltry that NBC’s Hallie Jackson even demanded answers from new DNC Chair Tom Perez, who deferred blame.

“I got there on March 1,” he told her.

The Democrats’ financial troubles were on display in Georgia Tuesday night as well, when Republican Karen Handel defeated her Democratic opponent Jon Ossoff in the special election to fill the seat left vacant by now HHS Secretary Tom Price. Despite spending millions, their guy still lost.

“After spending more than $30 million, Ossoff becomes the biggest loser in the history of Congress," Congressional Leadership Fund Executive Director Corry Bliss said.

#1500303 --- 06/21/17 01:30 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Online   content

Loc: free at last
Not a chance. You are counting your chickens way before they are hatched. Trump filed forms for 2020 a few weeks after this term started. This is the most arrogant move ever by a new president. I posted a link with about 20 potential Democratic contenders. Why do you think I post those links? I am trying to educate you or at least bring you back down to earth.

"Why do you think I post those links? I am trying to educate you or at least bring you back down to earth. "

And we thank you Kyle for the education, if it wasn't for you someone may have voted for a Democrat!

#1500304 --- 06/21/17 02:22 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY

#1500305 --- 06/21/17 02:33 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
And we thank you Kyle for the education, if it wasn't for you someone may have voted for a Democrat!
2-3 million more people voted for Hillary than for Trump. Trump doesn't believe it and is going to have it investigated. Ya sure he is. He just loves investigations. LOL

#1500306 --- 06/21/17 04:00 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Online   content

Loc: free at last
2-3 million more people voted for Hillary than for Trump. Trump doesn't believe it and is going to have it investigated. Ya sure he is. He just loves investigations. LOL

Yeah, but Bernie Sanders should have been on the ballot, Not Hillary!

#1500307 --- 06/21/17 04:34 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Yeah, but Bernie Sanders should have been on the ballot, Not Hillary!
Really? Why? Would you have voted for Sanders?

Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21 >