#1499932 --- 06/14/17 12:39 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Originally Posted By: cwjga
Originally Posted By: kyle585
http://www.salon.com/2017/06/11/yes-dona...t-to-democracy/

Trump is no mastermind, and he has little understanding of how the government works.

That is because government isn't working.
That's what makes him great! No political ties or butts to kiss like your fellow Dems do Kyle!
ROFLMAO.

FingerLakes1.com
#1499939 --- 06/14/17 08:59 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: cwjga
http://www.salon.com/2017/06/11/yes-dona...t-to-democracy/

Trump is no mastermind, and he has little understanding of how the government works.

That is because government isn't working.
That's what makes him great! No political ties or butts to kiss like your fellow Dems do Kyle!
ROFLMAO.
I think Trump will have the last laugh Kyle!

#1499946 --- 06/14/17 09:22 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Not a chance. Trump will resign in Nov, 2018 when the Dems take back the house. McCain said he is very worried about that happening. McCain knows a l lot more about government than Trump ever thought of knowing.

#1499981 --- 06/14/17 11:05 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Not a chance. Trump will resign in Nov, 2018 when the Dems take back the house. McCain said he is very worried about that happening. McCain knows a l lot more about government than Trump ever thought of knowing.
McCain needs to go too! Another career politician who has held on to long!

#1499987 --- 06/15/17 02:52 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

McCain needs to go too! Another career politician who has held on to long!
I will say it again: McCain knows a l lot more about government than Trump ever thought of knowing.

#1499994 --- 06/15/17 04:21 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-...linkId=38720162

While President Trump berates Qatar for sponsoring terrorism at the highest levels, he is simultaneously authorizing the country to purchase over $21 billion of U.S. weapons.

One part of the deal was inked on Wednesday in Washington, D.C., when Qatar's Defense Minister met with U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis.

#1500006 --- 06/15/17 08:50 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/investin...linkId=38730257

President Trump loved to brag during the campaign about his business skills. Now that he's in charge, business leaders seem alarmed by Trump's political skills.

A stunning 50% of the CEOs, business execs, government officials and academics surveyed at the annual Yale CEO Summit give Trump an "F" for his first 130 days in office.

The survey, released earlier this week, found that another 21% give Trump's performance a "D" so far. Just 1% of the 125 leaders polled awarded the billionaire an "A."

The overarching message from CEOs is: "Stop the random 3 a.m. tweets and stop the needless brushfires diverting from the agenda," said Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, the Yale School of Management professor who led the summit.

#1500007 --- 06/15/17 09:14 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

President Trump loved to brag during the campaign about his business skills. Now that he's in charge, business leaders seem alarmed by Trump's political skills.

A stunning 50% of the CEOs, business execs, government officials and academics surveyed at the annual Yale CEO Summit give Trump an "F" for his first 130 days in office.

The survey, released earlier this week, found that another 21% give Trump's performance a "D" so far. Just 1% of the 125 leaders polled awarded the billionaire an "A."

The overarching message from CEOs is: "Stop the random 3 a.m. tweets and stop the needless brushfires diverting from the agenda," said Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, the Yale School of Management professor who led the summit.
Can't be to bad Kyle! Stock market is at a all time high!

#1500012 --- 06/15/17 10:30 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Can't be to bad Kyle! Stock market is at a all time high!
Yes I will admit that is surprising.

#1500051 --- 06/15/17 04:37 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

What an about face Gingrich. LOL

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/15/trump-obstruction-of-justice-239583

While Trump opted against naming which “very bad and conflicted people” he was referring to in his Thursday morning post, allies of the president have been much more direct in their criticism. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich launched a multipost flurry on his own Twitter account Thursday morning in the wake of the Post report.

“What happened to Russia? Anti-Trump focus of ‘special’ counsel should now be clear. Mueller is the ‘anti-Trump special counsel,’” Gingrich wrote. “Mueller is now clearly the tip of the deep state spear aimed at destroying or at a minimum undermining and crippling the Trump presidency. Mueller is setting up a dragnet of obstruction, financial questions and every aspect of Trump's life and his associates’ lives. Very dangerous.”

“The brazen redefinition of Mueller's task tells you how arrogant the deep state is and how confident it is it can get away with anything,” the former speaker added.

Gingrich’s statements of late regarding Mueller mark an about-face for the former speaker, who initially called the special counselor a “superb choice” whose “reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity.” By Tuesday, as other Trump allies worked to discredit Mueller on Twitter and through TV appearances, Gingrich shifted his tone, writing online that “Republicans are delusional if they think the special counsel is going to be fair.”

#1500059 --- 06/15/17 07:28 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/15/trump-russia-investigation-obsession-239614

Trump woke up Thursday morning and appeared to question Mueller’s integrity on Twitter. “You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history - led by some very bad and conflicted people!” he wrote. White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters she believed the president was responding to the Post story.

“He is totally in a box now,” one friend said. “And it might make him want to fire Mueller more.”

“If he didn’t send about 15 tweets that he’s done, he’d be in much better shape than he is right now,” said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian at Rice University. “I kept thinking he would change from these self-destructive tendencies, but he may be the first president in history who brings himself down because he just can’t help himself.”

#1500065 --- 06/15/17 08:24 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/15/trump-russia-investigation-obsession-239614

Trump woke up Thursday morning and appeared to question Mueller’s integrity on Twitter. “You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history - led by some very bad and conflicted people!” he wrote. White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters she believed the president was responding to the Post story.

“He is totally in a box now,” one friend said. “And it might make him want to fire Mueller more.”

“If he didn’t send about 15 tweets that he’s done, he’d be in much better shape than he is right now,” said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian at Rice University. “I kept thinking he would change from these self-destructive tendencies, but he may be the first president in history who brings himself down because he just can’t help himself.”
Trump tells it like it is Kyle whether politicly correct or not!

#1500134 --- 06/17/17 09:34 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.apnews.com/12ed1dd96ec34b03a...ama-Cuba-policy

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s decision to reverse some Obama-era Cuba policies landed with a thud among many congressional Republicans who say the new approach surrenders a potentially lucrative market for American goods and services to competitors.

While anti-Castro conservatives hailed Trump’s partial roll-back of President Barack Obama’s detente, a number of other GOP lawmakers, particularly from farm states, criticized the change as misguided and isolationist. They urged him to ease barriers with Havana that will boost trade and create jobs in both countries.

Rep. Rick Crawford, R-Ark., said Trump’s shift is more than just a missed opportunity for rural America, which would benefit from greater access to Cuba’s agricultural import market. He said Trump’s policy may put U.S. national security at risk as strategic competitors move to fill the vacuum the uncoupling could create.

“Further U.S. disengagement opens up opportunities for countries like Iran, Russia, North Korea and China to gain influence on an island 90 miles off our coast,” Crawford said.

#1500135 --- 06/17/17 09:36 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

Donald Trump has repeatedly labeled his political opponents liars. He dubbed Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) Lyin' Ted when it became clear that Cruz was a serious rival for his nomination; he called Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) an "even bigger liar" than Cruz. He dubbed Dr. Ben Carson a "pathological liar" and said former Florida Governor Jeb Bush's lies were almost as bad as Cruz's. Trump has termed virtually every mildly adversarial media member a liar, too.

Edited by kyle585 (06/17/17 09:37 AM)

#1500145 --- 06/17/17 09:45 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Donald Trump has repeatedly labeled his political opponents liars. He dubbed Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) Lyin' Ted when it became clear that Cruz was a serious rival for his nomination; he called Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) an "even bigger liar" than Cruz. He dubbed Dr. Ben Carson a "pathological liar" and said former Florida Governor Jeb Bush's lies were almost as bad as Cruz's. Trump has termed virtually every mildly adversarial media member a liar, too.
You're just not used to someone telling the truth after your buddy Obama!

#1500153 --- 06/18/17 02:17 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Telling the truth? Telling the truth? OMG. Shaking my head in amazement. I find it so hard to believe that you don't know what the truth is.

#1500163 --- 06/18/17 07:22 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-...es-970661955940

Former rep.: Trump tweets are like Nixon tapes

Elizabeth Holtzman, a former congresswoman who voted to impeach Nixon, interprets the tweets that seem to undercut the Russia inquiry’s independence, and perhaps Trump’s own defense.

#1500171 --- 06/18/17 08:36 PM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Telling the truth? Telling the truth? OMG. Shaking my head in amazement. I find it so hard to believe that you don't know what the truth is.
I know you don"t after reading all that liberal propoganda!

#1500181 --- 06/19/17 02:49 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I ask you what you read over and over and you refuse to answer. I can only conclude that you read nothing. You never post anything by anybody or provide any links to anything.

#1500196 --- 06/19/17 08:51 AM Re: 'Stupid and Reckless' [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

I ask you what you read over and over and you refuse to answer. I can only conclude that you read nothing. You never post anything by anybody or provide any links to anything.
I have to work unlike you Kyle! I tell the truth! I don't need cut & pastes like you!

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 >