FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#1500766 --- 07/01/17 04:12 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
Originally Posted By: Teonan

Foul mood? Hardly Harley. I find Your flaccid jackassery almost mildly amusing on this beautiful rainy day. grin

Why do you continually refer to me as Harley?

FingerLakes1.com
#1500767 --- 07/01/17 04:16 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

Loc: The Annex

Why not?

Speaking of "dirthole". . .

#1500768 --- 07/01/17 04:24 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Ha! Outrage is always selective Tommyboy. Hardly hypocritical.Your problem is relying on that busted-arse moral compass you cling to.
My goodness, you're in a foul mood, did you get rained out of your dirt hole today?
I can't speak for Teonan but there are two things that put me in a real foul mood. One is when you post on here. The other is any written or verbal communication from our pathetic so-called president.

#1500771 --- 07/01/17 07:58 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585

Ha! Outrage is always selective Tommyboy. Hardly hypocritical.Your problem is relying on that busted-arse moral compass you cling to.
My goodness, you're in a foul mood, did you get rained out of your dirt hole today?
I can't speak for Teonan but there are two things that put me in a real foul mood. One is when you post on here. The other is any written or verbal communication from our pathetic so-called president.

Quote:
I can't speak for Teonan

I know you don't speak for Teddyboy, but there's a good possibility, you talk to yourself. confused

Quote:
but there are two things that put me in a real foul mood

No kidding...just two things, I would have guessed more!

Quote:
One is when you post on here.

Now that's just plan mean, Kyle.

I've done nothing to you, and yet you say something like this to a fellow human.

Quote:
The other is any written or verbal communication from our pathetic so-called president.

You could try to get a job, that would be a starting point for your mood-swing problems.

Also, a job would keep you away from the TV, and off the internet for about eights hours a day.

You could talk with Teddyboy.

I believe Teddyboy has a good knowledge of Witchdoctor medicine, maybe he can point you in the right direction for your mood ailments.

#1500793 --- 07/02/17 06:41 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You could try to get a job, that would be a starting point for your mood-swing problems.
I made so much money during the Obama presidency I took early retirement.

#1500843 --- 07/03/17 09:39 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

All those handouts you took!

#1500865 --- 07/04/17 02:40 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: gassy one
There is no one retired or living well on food stamps and medicaid.

#1500877 --- 07/04/17 10:02 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Lots of people are Kyle! Go in the store the first week of the month and look around!

#1501387 --- 07/12/17 02:47 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Trump says Bob Mueller is on a witch hunt. His FBI pick says it is not a witch hunt. It is amazing how little Trump's staff agrees with him.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-fbi-idUSKBN19X1WQ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump's pick to head the FBI, Christopher Wray, on Wednesday said he would refuse to pledge loyalty to Trump, rejected his description of the probe into Russian election meddling as a "witch hunt," and vowed to quit if asked by the president to do something unlawful.

Wray, nominated by Trump on June 7 to replace the fired James Comey as Federal Bureau of Investigation director, sought to stake out independence from the president and protect the agency from partisan political influence. Wray even said it would be "highly unlikely" he would agree to meet Trump in a one-on-one situation, as Comey reluctantly did.

#1501410 --- 07/12/17 09:40 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Trump says Bob Mueller is on a witch hunt. His FBI pick says it is not a witch hunt. It is amazing how little Trump's staff agrees with him.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump's pick to head the FBI, Christopher Wray, on Wednesday said he would refuse to pledge loyalty to Trump, rejected his description of the probe into Russian election meddling as a "witch hunt," and vowed to quit if asked by the president to do something unlawful.

Wray, nominated by Trump on June 7 to replace the fired James Comey as Federal Bureau of Investigation director, sought to stake out independence from the president and protect the agency from partisan political influence. Wray even said it would be "highly unlikely" he would agree to meet Trump in a one-on-one situation, as Comey reluctantly did.
What do you expect him to say? He wants to be confirmed! DUH!

#1501958 --- 07/20/17 11:27 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/opinions/t...izer/index.html

The new moniker for President Donald Trump should be the "blamer in chief." When confronted with challenges and problems, there is nothing the President likes to do more than lash out against someone else. In his interview with the New York Times, President Trump seemed like a leader who is fed up with his job.

As any teacher would say about a student who exhibits these traits, this is the kind of person who is incapable of self-improvement. The comments suggest that the President, who does feel the weight of the Russia scandal much more than he usually admits, is not interested in being introspective and not willing to look at what he, himself, has done or is doing the wrong way.

The venom that he used to talk about Sessions, a conservative Southern Republican who has stood by him from the start of his campaign, is much worse than anything he has been willing to say about Russian President Vladimir Putin and the confirmed Russian intervention in the presidential election. That's probably because, at least in his mind, Putin has not yet let him down.

Our great presidents are aware of their own limitations and are capable of learning from their mistakes. This is an essential quality of effective leadership, otherwise the person in power is unable to grow and incapable of bouncing back from moments of political peril.

The problem for President Trump is that it becomes clearer and clearer that many of the problems he faces are of his own making.

The health care debacle was not just the result of Senator Heller somehow being disloyal but of the President supporting a deeply flawed and unpopular bill without his having the political acumen to sell the legislation to a skeptical public.

The Russia scandal continues to grow because of the ongoing revelations that members of his family and inner circle met with Russians at Trump Tower and questions about whether there is more to the story.

His refusal to be firm and resolute about what Russia did wrong in meddling in the election aggravates the suspicions of a public that doesn't seem to understand why he feels so determined to be chummy with the Russian leader.

His falling public approval ratings are a product of his behavior and nothing more.

The polls register that much of the public doesn't like how he is conducting himself in office.

The interview with The New York Times was incredibly revealing -- not because of the specific words that Trump used but because of his entire outlook about why his time in office has been a struggle and seems to be trending the wrong way. Rather than keeping his eye on the television screens, the President might think about looking in the mirror to get a better sense of what's going wrong and consider what steps he would need to take to change the direction of his presidency.

#1501959 --- 07/20/17 11:30 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

What do you expect him to say? He wants to be confirmed! DUH!
After he is confirmed will he bow to Trump and give him his loyalty as Trump wanted from Comey?

#1501965 --- 07/20/17 01:16 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Lots of people are Kyle! Go in the store the first week of the month and look around!

Pure, Baseless Anecdotal BS! Let's see some proof.

The Department of Health and Human Services' own statistics show consistently that welfare fraud occurs in less than 2% of recipients. Most are employed full-time and are middle to elder aged working families, and the vast majority of fraud cases are committed by businesses and housing property owners.

Corporate welfare costs taxpayers an order of magnitude MORE that ALL social programs in the US COMBINED.

If Republicans hadn't created and signed NAFTA into law and suppressed a livable minimum wage, people might actually be able to free themselves from the currently inescapable cycle that is public assistance in America. Let's not forget that Republicans held for ransom Clinton's Welfare Reform policies by withholding votes allowing it to pass legislation unless he ratified the Republican brainchild NAFTA. You've got some "brass ones" to sit in judgement of the working poor. It was PRECISELY those Republican actions that created the situation that you and your kind love to deceptively trot out whenever the mood hits you.

An irrefutable straw-man argument, if there ever were. On second thought, it's worse that that. It's simply a steaming pile of unmitigated LIES.

#1502011 --- 07/20/17 09:55 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Pure, Baseless Anecdotal BS! Let's see some proof.

The Department of Health and Human Services' own statistics show consistently that welfare fraud occurs in less than 2% of recipients. Most are employed full-time and are middle to elder aged working families, and the vast majority of fraud cases are committed by businesses and housing property owners.

Corporate welfare costs taxpayers an order of magnitude MORE that ALL social programs in the US COMBINED.

If Republicans hadn't created and signed NAFTA into law and suppressed a livable minimum wage, people might actually be able to free themselves from the currently inescapable cycle that is public assistance in America. Let's not forget that Republicans held for ransom Clinton's Welfare Reform policies by withholding votes allowing it to pass legislation unless he ratified the Republican brainchild NAFTA. You've got some "brass ones" to sit in judgement of the working poor. It was PRECISELY those Republican actions that created the situation that you and your kind love to deceptively trot out whenever the mood hits you.

An irrefutable straw-man argument, if there ever were. On second thought, it's worse that that. It's simply a steaming pile of unmitigated LIES.
Corporate welfare like all the millions Cornell gets from taxpayers BIMBO!

#1511956 --- 01/05/18 12:57 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Quote:
[size:20pt]I can't speak for Teonan but there are two things that put me in a real foul mood.[/size

Sorry that the truth hurts...kyle.

COMEY BUSTED! FBI Chief FOIA Officer Confirms ALL OF COMEY’S Memos Were Classified at Time They Were Written

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/...d-time-written/

Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell went on with Lou Dobbs on Thursday to discuss former fired FBI Director James Comey’s criminal activity regarding the private memos he leaked to the liberal media.
Farrell told Lou Dobbs that the acting FBI Chief FOIA Officer confirmed that ALL of James Comey’s memos were classified at the time they were written and are still classified today.

James Comey leaked the classified documents to a liberal reporter and friend to publish which is a federal crime.

Chris Farrell: We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the Chief FOIA Officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days. And in that sworn declaration Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey’s memos, all of them, were classified at the time they were written and they remain classified.

It looks like Boy Scout Comey could be heading to prison!

Edited by ThomasDecker (01/05/18 01:00 PM)

#1511957 --- 01/05/18 01:16 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/...d-time-written/

It looks like Boy Scout Comey could be heading to prison!
LOL. You should try a real news source.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/...ing-room-214781

‘Real News’ Joins the White House Briefing Room

Gateway Pundit, a conservative site known for spreading hoaxes, has hit the big time under President Trump.

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

February 15, 2017

Read more

Among the herd of reporters filing past an oil portrait of Hillary Clinton in the vaulted Center Hall of the White House on Monday afternoon walked Jim Hoft, publisher of the Gateway Pundit, a conservative blog founded at the outset of George W. Bush’s second term.

It was a banner moment for the decade-old website, known for reporting obvious hoaxes as legitimate news and headlines such as: “EXPOSED=>HILLARY HITMAN Breaks Silence” and “Dental Expert: Hillary Clinton Is Suffering From Serious Gum Infection” and “One Week After Election Loss Hillary Clinton Looks Like Death.”

#1511962 --- 01/05/18 01:36 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
grin

#1511963 --- 01/05/18 01:50 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
grin
I love to make ThomasDecker look so pathetic. grin

#1511964 --- 01/05/18 01:59 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Well....it's effortless when your intended dullard does 98% of the work for you.

#1511979 --- 01/05/18 06:49 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >