FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#1498593 --- 05/11/17 07:28 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: Teonan]
gassy one Offline

It's easy! Everybody isn't a lunatic liberal!

FingerLakes1.com
#1498595 --- 05/11/17 07:37 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
Teonan Offline

Loc: The Annex

Tangent much gassy?
You'd better stock up. Trump's going down.

#1498599 --- 05/11/17 07:59 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: gassy one
You could probably say the same about you Cornell liberals! You guys just can't over you lost the election can you?
The last election is likely to be overturned.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/richard-blumenthal-james-comey-cnntv/index.html

Sen. Richard Blumenthal said Wednesday that President Donald Trump's decision to fire his FBI director could lead to possible impeachment proceedings in Congress. "It may well produce another United States vs. Nixon on a subpoena that went to United States Supreme Court," the Connecticut Democrat said on "Anderson Cooper 360."

Mr. Blumenthal, has to be talking though is underwear again.

#1498600 --- 05/11/17 08:04 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Does this sound like a sane man with his finger on the nuclear button or a young child having a temper tantrum? Be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192

President Donald Trump weighed firing his FBI director for more than a week. When he finally pulled the trigger Tuesday afternoon, he didn't call James Comey. He sent his longtime private security guard to deliver the termination letter in a manila folder to FBI headquarters.

He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.
I really don't understand how anyone can still support this unbalanced lunatic we now have as president. I just don't understand it.

If you supported Mr. Obama for eights, you understand!

#1498601 --- 05/11/17 08:12 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
ThomasDecker Offline

You don't understand anything Kyle! I like the guy! The only president we've had in recent history that isn't afraid to take the bull by the horns! Get rid of the illegal aliens Start cutting some of the stupid regulations that impair business and start shrinking the government size which is out of control!

I Agree, your post is spot on.

#1498602 --- 05/11/17 08:27 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Maxine Waters: I Don't Support Trump Firing Comey, I Would Support Hillary Clinton Firing Comey

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date May 10, 2017

PETER ALEXANDER, NBC NEWS: You obviously have been very critical of James Comey in the past. You said that he had no credibility. I assume you support the president's decision then to fire his FBI director.

REP. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA): No, I do not necessarily support the president's decision.

If the president had not gone all over the country praising him about the way he handled Hillary and the e-mails, if the president had not said he had confidence in him, if the president had not said he was a part of his team --

ALEXANDER: But Congresswoman, I understand in the past he was praising him. But if you said that FBI Director James Comey had no credibility, wouldn't you support the fact that the president, then-candidate Trump, now president Trump, made the decision to get rid of him?

WATERS: No, not necessarily.

ALEXANDER: Why not?

WATERS: You have an investigation going on where the president is implicated. And this is a serious investigation. I've been trying on get people to focus this connection with the Kremlin and with Putin. I have a resolution that I introduced in February. I think there's enough there that we know about the Kremlin and about Putin to be concerned about whether or not there was collusion. I believe there was --

ALEXANDER: So to be clear --

WATERS: And that I believe they should have to connect the dots and get the facts because I think it will lead to the impeachment of this president.

ALEXANDER: So, Congresswoman, respecting that be to be clear, you believe it would have been better to keep in place an FBI Director who you said had no credibility to oversee this investigation than to find someone who you think would be a better choice.

WATERS: No. But I believe the president thought that. Don't forget. You're talking about what some Democrats said, what I said, but don't forget. He was the president. The president supported him. He had confidence in him. It was within his power.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...ring_comey.html

ALEXANDER: But you said he had no credibility so it would make sense that he get rid of him.

WATERS: No, no, no. Under investigation. This president basically has interfered with an investigation where he may be implicated. That's outrageous. And that's why we're having so much of a conversation about it today. Everybody is talking about it because this is highly unusual.

ALEXANDER: The bottom line is you think an FBI director without credibility would have been best served in this position to try to pursue this investigation.

WATERS: I think that if the president would have fired him when he first came in, he would not have to be in a position now where he is trying to make up a story about why. It does not meet the smell test.

#1498609 --- 05/11/17 10:53 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
You don't understand anything Kyle! I like the guy! The only president we've had in recent history that isn't afraid to take the bull by the horns! Get rid of the illegal aliens Start cutting some of the stupid regulations that impair business and start shrinking the government size which is out of control!

#1498611 --- 05/11/17 11:40 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Does this sound like a sane man with his finger on the nuclear button or a young child having a temper tantrum? Be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192

President Donald Trump weighed firing his FBI director for more than a week. When he finally pulled the trigger Tuesday afternoon, he didn't call James Comey. He sent his longtime private security guard to deliver the termination letter in a manila folder to FBI headquarters.

He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.
I really don't understand how anyone can still support this unbalanced lunatic we now have as president. I just don't understand it.
If you supported Mr. Obama for eights, you understand!
Obama never called Putin a great leader. Obama never said Putin was smart. Obama never said NATO was obsolete. And on and on.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

#1498612 --- 05/11/17 11:42 AM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You don't understand anything Kyle! I like the guy! The only president we've had in recent history that isn't afraid to take the bull by the horns!
He seems to be an expert on bull that is for sure.

#1498616 --- 05/11/17 12:49 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

What Trump has done largely is a sign of a big bunch of executive orders. It looks good on paper and sounds good but most of them don't amount to much in the long run.You just watch. He is a great carnival barker.

#1498617 --- 05/11/17 12:53 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

How can you believe anything he says? He changes his story every day!

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/11/news/trump-taxes/index.html

President Trump says he is considering releasing his tax returns -- once he's out of office.

#1498619 --- 05/11/17 01:21 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Obama never called Putin a great leader. Obama never said Putin was smart. Obama never said NATO was obsolete. And on and on.

We know! Mr. Obama was, and probably still is terrified of Mr. Putin, and basically Mr. Obama golfed his entire eight years as President.

#1498622 --- 05/11/17 02:26 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

We know! Mr. Obama was, and probably still is terrified of Mr. Putin, and basically Mr. Obama golfed his entire eight years as President.
OMG. Are you serious? You are not serious, right?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2...presidency.html

Trump is golfing twice as much as Obama did

#1498623 --- 05/11/17 02:29 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

We know! Mr. Obama was, and probably still is terrified of Mr. Putin,
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-putin-bromance-580749

For almost two years, there’s been a consistent storyline about Donald Trump: He loves Vladimir Putin. There was the developer’s odd reluctance to criticize the Russian strongman; there was his unsettling expressions of admiration that Putin was a strong leader; and there was, of course, Russia’s efforts to interfere with the American election on Trump’s behalf and now the investigations into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.

#1498624 --- 05/11/17 02:30 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

We know! Mr. Obama was, and probably still is terrified of Mr. Putin,
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ba...f-any-president

By Esme Cribb Published February 6, 2017 6:35 pm

Retired Army Gen. Barry McCaffrey said in an interview Monday that President Donald Trump’s comments about Russian President Vladimir Putin might be “the most anti-American statement” ever made by a U.S. president

#1498628 --- 05/11/17 03:37 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

It appears you will be in a very small minority very soon.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/popular-trump-latest-approval-rating-151710548.html

It's no secret President Donald Trump isn't popular with the majority of Americans, but a new poll this week shows he is beginning to lose some of the demographics that thrust him into the White House.

The Quinnipiac University survey found that just 36 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing, while 58 percent disapprove. That's a "near-record" negative rating and a drop from last month, the poll noted. In its April 19 poll, Quinnipiac University found Trump's approval rating stood at 40 percent with 56 percent disapproving.

Perhaps even more troubling for the president: The folks who made up his base in November's election appear to be growing weary. White voters are fleeing.

#1498629 --- 05/11/17 03:40 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/poll-shows-trumps-approval-rating-215327895.html

A Wednesday poll from Quinnipiac University showed President Donald Trump's approval rating at near historic lows and suggested potential disaster for congressional Republicans in the 2018 midterms.

Trump's approval rating stood at 36% in the poll, the second lowest approval rating the survey has measured during his presidency. On April 4, Quinnipiac found Trump's approval rating at 35%.

The poll also painted potential disaster for congressional Republicans in the 2018 midterms: 54% of respondents said they wanted Democrats to win control of the House of Representatives, compared to 38% who want Republicans to maintain control.

That was the widest margin Quinnipiac has ever measured for that question. The last record, in 2013, was a margin of 5 percentage points in favor of Republicans gaining control of the House.

#1498630 --- 05/11/17 03:43 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

grin

#1498635 --- 05/11/17 04:37 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Maxine Waters: I Don't Support Trump Firing Comey, I Would Support Hillary Clinton Firing Comey

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date May 10, 2017

PETER ALEXANDER, NBC NEWS: You obviously have been very critical of James Comey in the past. You said that he had no credibility. I assume you support the president's decision then to fire his FBI director.

REP. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA): No, I do not necessarily support the president's decision.

If the president had not gone all over the country praising him about the way he handled Hillary and the e-mails, if the president had not said he had confidence in him, if the president had not said he was a part of his team --

ALEXANDER: But Congresswoman, I understand in the past he was praising him. But if you said that FBI Director James Comey had no credibility, wouldn't you support the fact that the president, then-candidate Trump, now president Trump, made the decision to get rid of him?

WATERS: You have an investigation going on where the president is implicated. And this is a serious investigation. I've been trying on get people to focus this connection with the Kremlin and with Putin. I have a resolution that I introduced in February. I think there's enough there that we know about the Kremlin and about Putin to be concerned about whether or not there was collusion. I believe there was --

WATERS: And that I believe they should have to connect the dots and get the facts because I think it will lead to the impeachment of this president.

ALEXANDER: So, Congresswoman, respecting that be to be clear, you believe it would have been better to keep in place an FBI Director who you said had no credibility to oversee this investigation than to find someone who you think would be a better choice.

WATERS: No. But I believe the president thought that. Don't forget. You're talking about what some Democrats said, what I said, but don't forget. He was the president. The president supported him. He had confidence in him. It was within his power.

ALEXANDER: But you said he had no credibility so it would make sense that he get rid of him.

WATERS: No, no, no. Under investigation. This president basically has interfered with an investigation where he may be implicated. That's outrageous. And that's why we're having so much of a conversation about it today. Everybody is talking about it because this is highly unusual.

ALEXANDER: The bottom line is you think an FBI director without credibility would have been best served in this position to try to pursue this investigation.

WATERS: I think that if the president would have fired him when he first came in, he would not have to be in a position now where he is trying to make up a story about why. It does not meet the smell test.

DEMOCRAT CONGRESSWOMAN CORRINE BROWN – GUILTY!!!

#1498638 --- 05/11/17 06:05 PM Re: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date May 10, 2017

DEMOCRAT CONGRESSWOMAN CORRINE BROWN – GUILTY!!!
Oh really? Are you going to lock her up? ROFLAMO

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >