FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#1511985 --- 01/05/18 07:46 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
GOP Lawmaker: Weve Got a Series of Investigations Closing in on Hillary Clinton Like a Noose

January 5, 2018 by Jim Hoft

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/...ke-noose-video/
Its been an incredible 48 hours.

1. Nunes gets access to all Fusion GPS documentss & witnesses
2. Clinton email investigation reopened (ongoing for at least 12 months)
3. Comey illegal leaks investigation ongoing
4. Clinton Foundation investigation launched by FBI office in Arkansas
5. Court rules House Intelligence investigators receive Fusion GPS bank records

On Friday night Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) joined Lou Dobbs to discuss the recent developments against the Clinton crime family.

Its about time.

kyle, it doesn't look good for the Clinton 's.

FingerLakes1.com
#1511986 --- 01/05/18 09:04 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
I guess this is the main reason many of us were more intuitive and smarter when it comes to voting back in November of 2016, you knew Trump was a crook and very dishonest but you voted for him anyways, me? I didn't vote for either due to her alleged involvement with money and dishonesty. In regard to your last sentence, Bill and Hillary will have their day but somehow you've forgotten possible presidential jail time along with the 4 current indictments and two pleading guilty, not to mention an entire family of Trump going to jail. Justice swings both way my boy. grin

#1511992 --- 01/05/18 11:02 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
I guess this is the main reason many of us were more intuitive and smarter when it comes to voting back in November of 2016, you knew Trump was a crook and very dishonest but you voted for him anyways, me? I didn't vote for either due to her alleged involvement with money and dishonesty. In regard to your last sentence, Bill and Hillary will have their day but somehow you've forgotten possible presidential jail time along with the 4 current indictments and two pleading guilty, not to mention an entire family of Trump going to jail. Justice swings both way my boy. grin

I don't care who you voted for.

#1511994 --- 01/06/18 12:50 AM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
I care very much that Trump convinced so many Americans to vote for him. He convinced them he would drain the swamp. It was obvious to me that he was a total liar and only cared about himself and my worst fears are now realized.

#1512009 --- 01/06/18 09:35 AM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
I care very much that Trump convinced so many Americans to vote for him. He convinced them he would drain the swamp. It was obvious to me that he was a total liar and only cared about himself and my worst fears are now realized.

I hope your taxes go up!

#1512014 --- 01/06/18 10:08 AM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I hope your taxes go up!
Oh they probably will since I am not a billionaire.

#1512032 --- 01/06/18 03:30 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

I hope your taxes go up!

They will not!

#1512034 --- 01/06/18 04:00 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I hope your taxes go up!
They will not!
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-mcmanus-tax-plan-20171119-story.html

A middle-class tax cut? Hardly.

#1512035 --- 01/06/18 04:02 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I hope your taxes go up!
They will not!
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/16/senate-tax-plan-middle-class-165141

Many in middle class would eventually pay higher taxes in new Senate plan, study says

#1512036 --- 01/06/18 04:03 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I hope your taxes go up!
They will not!
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...e_to_blame.html

When Middle-Class See Their Taxes Go Up, They'll Know Republicans Are To Blame

#1512071 --- 01/06/18 07:22 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

I hope your taxes go up!
They will not!
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...e_to_blame.html

When Middle-Class See Their Taxes Go Up, They'll Know Republicans Are To Blame

And if their taxes go down, Mr. Trump will be reelected with ease!

#1512072 --- 01/06/18 07:22 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1512076 --- 01/06/18 07:41 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

People don't die around Trump. He just divorces them and starts over with younger pussy.

#1512077 --- 01/06/18 07:42 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

After the Democrats take the house this fall, Trump will resign so he is not impeached. That is if Mueller hasn't indicted him by then.

#1512086 --- 01/06/18 09:17 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

People don't die around Trump. He just divorces them and starts over with younger *****.

Your jealous, I'd bet your wife would probably scare a ghost.

#1512088 --- 01/06/18 09:19 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

After the Democrats take the house this fall, Trump will resign so he is not impeached. That is if Mueller hasn't indicted him by then.

Maybe the Democrats will.
But like Mr. Obama, President Trump has a pen, and a phone!

#1512093 --- 01/07/18 12:02 AM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
I hope your taxes go up!
They will not!

Oh yes they will. The numbers clearly reveal that the middle class (and the poor to a slightly lesser degree) will experience MASSIVE increases in taxes after the new cuts expire in just a few years. It's a pyramid scheme on the backs of the poor and middle class. And every credible economist has already publicly pointed out that fact.

#1512100 --- 01/07/18 02:50 AM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I am not sure what you mean by that. I see the likely outcome for Trump similar to the Nixon outcome.

#1512136 --- 01/07/18 05:14 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

I am not sure what you mean by that. I see the likely outcome for Trump similar to the Nixon outcome.

I see President Trump, more like "President Abraham Lincoln". President Trump's trying to keep the Union together, and the citizens game-fully employed.

#1512141 --- 01/07/18 06:07 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I see President Trump, more like "President Abraham Lincoln". President Trump's trying to keep the Union together, and the citizens game-fully employed.
LOL. Are you kidding me? Trump is driving people apart.

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/...e-a7764791.html

Jared Kushner 'admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because he thinks they're stupid'

Trump's son-in-law said 'He just knows Republicans are stupid and theyll buy it,' according to former New York Observer editor

Wednesday 31 May 2017 10:30 BST

Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >