FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#1509682 --- 11/23/17 12:18 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Wait till they start investigating the crooked Clinton Foundation!
https://newrepublic.com/minutes/136945/crooked-hillary-nothing-trump-foundation

“Crooked Hillary” has nothing on the Trump Foundation.

Donald Trump has done his best to paint his opponent as a member of the slimy Washington elite, calling the Clinton Foundation the “most corrupt enterprise in political history.” Indeed, the Clinton Foundation has rightly attracted scrutiny for the way in which it intersects with the political lives of both Bill and Hillary Clinton, presenting clear conflicts of interest that have yet to be resolved in a satisfactory way. But those questions, to be clear, are not at all comparable to the corrupt miasma hovering over the Trump Foundation, which indubitably abused charitable contributions and should warrant criminal investigation.

On Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that Trump spent $258,000 in foundation money to settle lawsuits related to his for-profit businesses. In doing so, he may have violated laws prohibiting “self-dealing,” which bar nonprofit leaders from paying themselves or their business ventures with charity funds. In one of four alleged cases of fraudulent self-dealing, the town of Palm Beach, Florida, agreed to settle a dispute with Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club if it made a $100,000 donation to a veterans charity. But according to tax records, the club didn’t pay up: The Trump Foundation, to which Trump himself has not donated since 2009, footed the bill

There is no ethical ambiguity here. Trump hustled charitable donations and used them for personal gain. No such blatant evidence exists in the case of the Clinton Foundation, and any media narrative that attempts to equate the two charities would be doing a disservice to all voters, including Trump’s supporters. If Trump’s bigotry were not enough to bring his morals into question, the malfeasance at his foundation should undermine his image as a scourge of corruption in America.

FingerLakes1.com
#1509686 --- 11/23/17 01:00 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
You do know not one word was spoken about Trump and his surrogates today? This is the supposed efficiency of Trumpites, attempt distraction but you, I and others know the tactics like the back of our hands. This time next year Mueller will have indicted several GOP officials and the same will be in jail. Trump will be impeached and the Republican party as you know it will be totally unrecognizable.....this is not wishful thinking but an inevitable fact and it's scaring the hell out of them, thus all the distraction on sexual harassment...next year will pose a new dilemma for some of them......a new kind of harassment.....please don't drop the soap. Bye, my guests are arriving.

#1509705 --- 11/23/17 08:07 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Wait till they start investigating the crooked Clinton Foundation!
https://newrepublic.com/minutes/136945/crooked-hillary-nothing-trump-foundation

“Crooked Hillary” has nothing on the Trump Foundation.

Donald Trump has done his best to paint his opponent as a member of the slimy Washington elite, calling the Clinton Foundation the “most corrupt enterprise in political history.” Indeed, the Clinton Foundation has rightly attracted scrutiny for the way in which it intersects with the political lives of both Bill and Hillary Clinton, presenting clear conflicts of interest that have yet to be resolved in a satisfactory way. But those questions, to be clear, are not at all comparable to the corrupt miasma hovering over the Trump Foundation, which indubitably abused charitable contributions and should warrant criminal investigation.

On Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that Trump spent $258,000 in foundation money to settle lawsuits related to his for-profit businesses. In doing so, he may have violated laws prohibiting “self-dealing,” which bar nonprofit leaders from paying themselves or their business ventures with charity funds. In one of four alleged cases of fraudulent self-dealing, the town of Palm Beach, Florida, agreed to settle a dispute with Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club if it made a $100,000 donation to a veterans charity. But according to tax records, the club didn’t pay up: The Trump Foundation, to which Trump himself has not donated since 2009, footed the bill

There is no ethical ambiguity here. Trump hustled charitable donations and used them for personal gain. No such blatant evidence exists in the case of the Clinton Foundation, and any media narrative that attempts to equate the two charities would be doing a disservice to all voters, including Trump’s supporters. If Trump’s bigotry were not enough to bring his morals into question, the malfeasance at his foundation should undermine his image as a scourge of corruption in America.
The Clinton Foundation was so corrupt when people started asking questions about it they closed it down!

#1509706 --- 11/23/17 08:08 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
You do know not one word was spoken about Trump and his surrogates today? This is the supposed efficiency of Trumpites, attempt distraction but you, I and others know the tactics like the back of our hands. This time next year Mueller will have indicted several GOP officials and the same will be in jail. Trump will be impeached and the Republican party as you know it will be totally unrecognizable.....this is not wishful thinking but an inevitable fact and it's scaring the hell out of them, thus all the distraction on sexual harassment...next year will pose a new dilemma for some of them......a new kind of harassment.....please don't drop the soap. Bye, my guests are arriving.
No blanket today! There might be kids around!

#1510020 --- 11/28/17 02:16 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton.

Black Africans are being sold in open-air slave markets, and it’s Hillary Clinton’s fault. But you won’t hear much about that from the news media or the foreign-policy pundits, so let me explain.

Footage from Libya, released recently by CNN, showed young men from sub-Saharan Africa being auctioned off as farm workers in slave markets
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2...lumn/895853001/

#1510023 --- 11/28/17 02:47 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Government Watchdog Investigating Hillary Emails Says He Was Threatened By Clinton Campaign

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/...chdog-says.html

A government watchdog who played a central role in the Hillary Clinton email investigation during the Obama administration told Fox News that he, his family and his staffers faced an intense backlash at the time from Clinton allies – and that the campaign even put out word that it planned to fire him if the Democratic presidential nominee won the 2016 election.

“There was personal blowback. Personal blowback to me, to my family, to my office,” former Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough III said.

The Obama appointee discussed his role in the Clinton email probe for the first time on television, during an exclusive interview with Fox News. McCullough – who came to the inspector general position with more than two decades of experience at the FBI, Treasury and intelligence community – shed light on how quickly the probe was politicized and his office was marginalized by Democrats.

#1510025 --- 11/28/17 02:55 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Yet with all that, several GOP have been arrested and one plea guilty

#1510059 --- 11/29/17 08:06 AM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Tweet from Ana Navarro

Matt Lauer lost his job.
Charlie Rose lost his job.
Mark Halperin lost his job.
Glenn Thrush lost his job.
Billy Bush lost his job.
Harvey Weinstein lost his job.
Kevin Spacey lost his job.
But in politics...
Conyers still in Congress.
Moore still running.
Trump still President.
5:56 AM - 29 Nov 2017

#1510206 --- 12/02/17 05:26 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Pizzagate Conspiracy Theorist Heckles Hillary Clinton At Philly Event (VIDEO)

December 1, 2017 by Joshua Caplan

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/...ly-event-video/

Pizzagate conspiracy theorist Howard Caplan heckled Hillary Clinton as the failed presidential candidate promoted her book “What Happened,” at the Academy of Music in Philadelphia Thursday night.

hilly Voice published the transcript to Clinton’s response to Caplan:

“Let me tell you: This is how deep the rot goes. You have people on the right who made up this horrible, terrible story that John Podesta and I were running a child sex-trafficking ring in the basement of a pizzeria in Washington, D.C.

“Now you laugh about it, or you moan about it, but a lot of people saw that, and some misguided souls actually believed it because they saw it on the internet or they saw one of these right-wing blowhards promoting it on their panels and their programs.

“So, there were demonstrations. I know people who bring their children to go to this pizzeria which is in a really nice commercial area in Washington, and it’s got ping pong. So, the kids play ping pong and eat pizza.

“There were guys showing up, they were protesting to end the child trafficking ring. But then one misguided young man in North Carolina, he thought he would go be a hero and rescue those children.

“So, he loaded up his AR-15, his automatic weapon, and up he drove from North Carolina to Washington, and he charged into that pizzeria – with his weapon – scaring the heck out of all of the people who work there, and the few customers that were there at the time. And he raged around there, finding out – of course – that the pizzeria had no basement.”

Later on, Caplan went live on Periscope to recap the incident.

“I’m not in cuffs. It’s called exercising your First Amendment right,” he said in a Periscope video he posted while walking away from the event while vaping and noting that he got questioned by Secret Service agents. Oh, I’m fine. I’m totally fine,” said Caplan.

“She heard me loud and clear,” added Caplan.

“The whole place heard me. Right now, I need a drink. F*ck, I can’t believe she didn’t talk about Pizzagate. That was my whole thing.

“If I knew she wasn’t going to do that, I’d have just brought up Seth Rich. She heard me. She addressed me. She was talking about Pizzagate on my way out. I really wanted to get it on video,” said Caplan.

Edited by ThomasDecker (12/02/17 05:27 PM)

#1510207 --- 12/02/17 06:20 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

[img]https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/imag...&height=413[/img]

What are the odds that this convicted man was heckled?

#1510210 --- 12/02/17 06:56 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

[img]https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/imag...&height=413[/img]

What are the odds that this convicted man was heckled?

Lock him up!

#1510978 --- 12/15/17 06:30 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room...=20171216001449
State Department under Obama coverup deal with Clinton.

#1510979 --- 12/15/17 08:27 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room...=20171216001449
State Department under Obama coverup deal with Clinton.

Lock them up!

#1511538 --- 12/27/17 12:47 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...-or-corruption/
Executive Order weeds out Clinton supporters.

Sessions doesn't want to prosecute Hillary because he doesn'r want to commit suicide.

#1511616 --- 12/29/17 07:37 AM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Tweet from Ana Navarro

Matt Lauer lost his job.
Billy Bush lost his job.
But in politics...

hillary wandering around in the woods drinking a glass of w(h)ine grin

#1511620 --- 12/29/17 07:48 AM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Tweet from Ana Navarro

Matt Lauer lost his job.
Billy Bush lost his job.
But in politics...
Conyers still in Congress.
Moore still running.
Trump still President.
5:56 AM - 29 Nov 2017

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pres...shes-voting-for

Republican strategist Ana Navarro says she's voting for Clinton

By Jonathan Swan - 11/07/16 02:08 PM EST

Republican strategist Ana Navarro, who supported Jeb Bush in the Republican primaries, says she's voting for Hillary Clinton.

Navarro, a CNN commentator who has spent the entire election season condemning Donald Trump, often colorfully, said this will be the first time in her life she's cast a vote against the Republican nominee for president.

"I voted against Donald Trump because I am Hispanic," Navarro wrote in a CNN.com opinion piece on Monday announcing her decision.

In the op-ed, Navarro lists all the things Trump has done and said that she believes disqualify him from being president.

"On June 16, 2015, the first day of his campaign, Trump called Mexicans 'rapists,' " she wrote. "I was not born in Mexico. I am not of Mexican descent. But I knew he was also talking about me."

Navarro, who served as national Hispanic campaign chairwoman for GOP nominee John McCain in 2008, said she voted against Trump on behalf of all the people she believes he has insulted or intimidated.

#1511849 --- 01/03/18 09:43 AM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Hillary Desperately Tries to Distract After POTUS Calls on DOJ to Act After Huma ‘Put Classified Passwords Into Hands of Foreign Agents

January 2, 2018 by Cristina Laila

President Trump slammed Huma Abedin over reports that the longtime Hillary Clinton aide forwarded top secret passwords to unsecured personal email accounts, which were then hacked by foreign agents.

Twitter erupted after a report surfaced that Hillary Clinton’s aide Huma Abedin forwarded State Department passwords and sensitive information to her Yahoo email accounts.

The President hammered Crooked Hillary, Huma Abedin and Comey.

“Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on the submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others,” President Trump tweeted on Tuesday.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/...foreign-agents/

#1511958 --- 01/05/18 01:18 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

FBI Takes Aim At The Clinton Foundation

Robert Donachie
Capitol Hill and Health Care Reporter
7:42 AM 01/05/2018

The Justice Department is investigating the Clinton Foundation to see whether or not it participated in any pay-to-play or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, The Hill reported Thursday.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents in Little Rock, Ark., are taking the lead in the investigation, having already interviewed at least one witness in the past month.

The agents are trying to determine whether the Clintons exchanged political favors for donations made to their charitable foundation. On a similar note, agents are also trying to decipher whether Hillary Clinton pushed favorable policies while acting as secretary of state for donations to the Foundation.

FBI agents are also investigating if the Clintons misused any charitable funds or tax-exempt assets through the Foundation for personal or political use. Reports surfaced in 2016 that alleged FBI officials in multiple U.S. field offices were collecting information on the Clinton Foundation, including the headquarters in Little Rock.

The Trump Justice Department promised to investigate some of the cases the department dropped or closed during the Obama presidency.

The Clinton Foundation has found itself at the center of a number of alleged pay-to-play schemes. A few of the most notable include Laureate Education and Uranium One.

#1511959 --- 01/05/18 01:26 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/politics/clinton-foundation-arkansas-probe/index.html

Federal authorities are actively investigating allegations of corruption related to the Clinton Foundation, the charity of Bill and Hillary Clinton, according to a US official briefed on the matter.
The FBI and federal prosecutors are looking into whether donors to the foundation were improperly promised policy favors or special access to Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state in exchange for donations to the charity's coffers, as well as whether tax-exempt funds were misused, the official said.
The investigation, led by the FBI field office in Little Rock, Arkansas, is being overseen by the US attorney's office in the state, according to the source.

The inquiry was first reported by the The Hill, which cited law enforcement sources and a witness who was interviewed.
It's unclear precisely what, if any, new evidence ignited the current federal investigation, after initial inquiries had stalled prior to the 2016 election.
The Justice Department declined to comment to CNN, citing a general policy of not confirming or denying the existence of active investigations. The US attorney's office in Arkansas declined to comment.

A representative for the foundation dismissed the substance of the allegations as unfounded.
"Time after time, the Clinton Foundation has been subjected to politically motivated allegations, and time after time these allegations have been proven false," Craig Minassian said in a statement to CNN. "The Clinton Foundation has demonstrably improved the lives of millions of people across America and around the world while earning top ratings from charity watchdog groups in the process. There are real issues in our society needing attention that the Clinton Foundation works hard to solve every day. So we're going to stay focused on what really matters."

The current probe of the foundation comes at a sensitive time for the Justice Department under the Trump administration, as President Donald Trump continues to regularly demand investigations of his former political rival while the DOJ has stayed silent.

#1511961 --- 01/05/18 01:30 PM Re: Clintons are the cockroaches of American politics [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Federal officials reportedly have launched a new investigation into allegations of corruption at Bill and Hillary Clinton’s charitable organization.

The FBI and federal prosecutors aim to investigate whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in pay-to-play politics &#8213; that is, whether the Clintons promised political favors in return for financial donations.

The primary location of the investigation will be Little Rock, Arkansas, where the foundation was started, an anonymous law enforcement official first told The Hill. Both the Justice Department and the U.S. attorney’s office in Arkansas declined to comment to CNN about the investigation.

The initial Clinton Foundation probe dates back to 2015, when the FBI began looking at people who made donations to the charity. In 2016, prosecutors with the Justice Department rejected a request from the FBI to expand the investigation, The Washington Post reports.

Nick Merrill, spokesman for Clinton, told The Hill on Friday that the new probe is “disgraceful.”

“Let’s call this what it is: a sham,” Merrill told the publication. “This is a philanthropy that does life-changing work, which Republicans have tried to turn into a political football. It began with a now long-debunked project spearheaded by Steve Bannon during the presidential campaign. It continues with Jeff Sessions doing Trump’s bidding by heeding his calls to meddle with a department that is supposed to function independently.”

Sources within both the Justice Department and the FBI told The Washington Post they were skeptical that the case would lead to any charges.

Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >