FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 12 of 83 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#1497725 --- 04/13/17 12:49 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: cwjga
Originally Posted By: The Mechanic
Go Trump! He continues to put Barry to shame everyday.

And it is driving liberals nuts. Evidenced by posts on this blog. smile

More like the Liberals are getting a day of Christmas in January-February- March and April. A day hasn't gone by that we haven't gotten the opportunity to say "I told you that Trump hasn't the temperament or skill to lead this country" Hell, you Republicans said it yourselves but now that he lost by 3 million votes and had the Russians manipulate the electoral college, he is the president and somehow he's suddenly "smart" WELL, explain this phenomenon of a village idiot doing the unthinkable, making a fool of themselves 83 days out of 83 days?

Remember son, if he was sooooo smart, why is he "dumbing down" as of late? whistle

Right ON Mac.

Anxiously awaiting a response to this from our well-heeled, Ivy League friend.
whistle whistle

FingerLakes1.com
#1497736 --- 04/13/17 04:07 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Online   happy

Loc: GreatAwakening

More like the Liberals are getting a day of Christmas in January-February- March and April. A day hasn't gone by that we haven't gotten the opportunity to say "I told you that Trump hasn't the temperament or skill to lead this country" Hell, you Republicans said it yourselves but now that he lost by 3 million votes and had the Russians manipulate the electoral college, he is the president and somehow he's suddenly "smart" WELL, explain this phenomenon of a village idiot doing the unthinkable, making a fool of themselves 83 days out of 83 days?

Remember son, if he was sooooo smart, why is he "dumbing down" as of late? whistle

Christmas yeah right! Liberals are in the whine mode, and will as long as they are not in power.

#1497737 --- 04/13/17 04:16 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMAO, what????????

Funny, you Conservatives claim to have won, now here's the problem son, I've won plenty of contractor's bids but you won't find me constantly crying about the losers said this or said that. If you're such a winner, why the need to come here constantly and defend yourself? learn the distinction between whining and stating fact and for the sake of argument, it appears that the "WINNER Are the WHINERS"

I'm laughing at the fact that I've never seen a bunch of winners complain about crowd size, how much their healthcare policy is helping America, how well we get along with Russia and Putin etc. crazy

#1497738 --- 04/13/17 04:16 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]

Originally Posted By: Teonan

Right ON Mac.

Anxiously awaiting a response to this from our well-heeled, Ivy League friend.
whistle whistle

You Want to open the Ivy League door?

#1497739 --- 04/13/17 04:22 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Tommy boy, a dullard who can quickly take a significant topic and diminish it to the point of adolescent, so what's a person to do? Go adolescent with him and lets see how far it goes. grin

#1497749 --- 04/13/17 07:41 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Christmas yeah right! Liberals are in the whine mode, and will as long as they are not in power.

Ha HA and they are still losing.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/...l-seat-n2312275

#1497754 --- 04/13/17 08:56 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö

Toasting THAT?

Enjoy drinking from the slop pail while ya can ol' fratboy. Mid-terms will sober you up.

#1497777 --- 04/14/17 08:15 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]

Originally Posted By: Teonan

Toasting THAT?

Enjoy drinking from the slop pail while ya can ol' fratboy. Mid-terms will sober you up.

Funny, you were slurping from that same slop pail just a few months ago!

#1497778 --- 04/14/17 08:20 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]

Tommy boy, a dullard who can quickly take a significant topic and diminish it to the point of adolescent, so what's a person to do? Go adolescent with him and lets see how far it goes. grin

And you go full blown "Drama" on us!

#1497779 --- 04/14/17 10:48 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
The big news this week is all of Trumps numerous flip flops. But there is no mention of it on Fox News. They are so bias it is pathetic.

http://www.foxnews.com/

#1497780 --- 04/14/17 11:04 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/demo...kushpmg00000009

Democrats In Illinois Just Unseated A Whole Bunch Of Republicans

In a spate of local elections last week in Illinois, Democrats picked up seats in places they’ve never won before.

The city of Kankakee elected its first African-American, Democratic mayor. West Deerfield Township will be led entirely by Democrats for the first time. Elgin Township voted for “a complete changeover,” flipping to an all-Democratic board. Normal Township elected Democratic supervisors and trustees to run its board &#8213; the first time in more than 100 years that a single Democrat has held a seat

#1497794 --- 04/15/17 11:46 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

George Takei&#8207;Verified account @GeorgeTakei 50m50 minutes ago

The military is on full display for the crazy-haired man-boy tyrant. Let's hope he doesn't get us into a war with the other one in N. Korea.
72 replies 540 retweets 1,875 likes

#1497871 --- 04/18/17 01:04 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Remember son, as you stated Trump is the POTUS and 'we're moving forward. Now here's the statement he's made on January 20, 2017 and several consecutive times since.
"I will bring our jobs back to the American workers"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/04/17/boeing-laying-off-hundreds/100573444/

#1497886 --- 04/18/17 04:57 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/p...rs-923504707679

Trump's first 100 days

A major conflict with North Korea
Chilled relation with China
Chilled relation with Mexico
Chilled relations with his Russian buddy Putin
Failed repeal of the ACA
39 % approval rating
no major executive action.
Major protests like never seen around America and foreign countries.
Jobs are being lost ie. Boeing
Has of yet to offer his tax returns
In house bickering at the WH
Criminal acts being committed by staff members
Unethical a racist statements over the Jewish holocaust coming from chief of staff Shaun Spicer.
major unrest & boos coming from town hall meetings.

"Like a fine tuned machine" crazy

#1497891 --- 04/18/17 05:58 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
C.I.Brown Offline

Loc: PY,NY
Let's not forget two failed attempts at a Muslim ban, nepotism, repealing laws that protect the environment such as water and air, still hiring foreign workers at the winter whitehouse Mara lago, $$$ spent on security in New York and Florida so he can play golf every weekend and eat the best chocolate cake ever.

#1497895 --- 04/18/17 07:34 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: C.I.Brown]

Originally Posted By: C.I.Brown
Let's not forget two failed attempts at a Muslim ban, nepotism, repealing laws that protect the environment such as water and air, still hiring foreign workers at the winter whitehouse Mara lago, $$$ spent on security in New York and Florida so he can play golf every weekend and eat the best chocolate cake ever.

"and eat the best chocolate cake ever."

What?

#1497896 --- 04/18/17 07:35 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: C.I.Brown]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: C.I.Brown

He doesn't have a clue unless you put it in cartoon form. whistle

#1497899 --- 04/18/17 07:57 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1497907 --- 04/19/17 01:44 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
The Mechanic Offline

Loc: NY

Ha HA and they are still losing.

Trump is the President. Liberals still losing every single day. Tomorrow morning when I wake up it will be the same thing. Trump is the President. Hillary is not. Liberals whine, cry and lose.

#1497909 --- 04/19/17 01:48 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

ROTFLMAO, Liberals are waking up every morning in anticipation of how can Trump out do himself in total failure.

Page 12 of 83 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 >