FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 33 < 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 >
Topic Options
#1499281 --- 05/25/17 11:51 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Originally Posted By: Timbo

Jeff Sessions Reportedly Failed To List Russian Ambassador Meetings On Security Form:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff...kushpmg00000009
That's your kind of news source BIMBO!
And I have asked repeatedly what is your source for news and you refuse to say. frown
Not Fake news like yours Kyle!

FingerLakes1.com
#1499282 --- 05/25/17 11:53 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: gassy one]
gassy one Offline

Your rants are almost as bad the landfill rants you used to post!

#1499285 --- 05/25/17 01:14 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there

Jeff Sessions Reportedly Failed To List Russian Ambassador Meetings On Security Form:

And I have asked repeatedly what is your source for news and you refuse to say. frown
Really? But you refuse to say what it is? That is amazing. You and Trump have something in common. You are both hiding something.

#1499303 --- 05/26/17 05:49 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

good point I think.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...kushpmg00000009

“The lesson here, and I think frankly even around the country, is that it’s too soon for there to be a backlash,” said Jacquie Helt, a vice chair of the Montana Democratic Party and the state director of the Service Employees International Union.

“It takes a while. People want to dance with who brung them,” Helt added, referring to her fellow Montana voters. “They also, I think, are reluctant to admit that they made a mistake.”

#1499304 --- 05/26/17 06:44 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Really? But you refuse to say what it is? That is amazing. You and Trump have something in common. You are both hiding something.
I can tell you what it is! It's all crap!

#1499307 --- 05/26/17 10:41 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Jeff Sessions Reportedly Failed To List Russian Ambassador Meetings On Security Form: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff...kushpmg00000009
I can tell you what it is! It's all crap!
What is crap? Where you get your news?

#1499349 --- 05/27/17 11:00 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

If by that you mean 'accurate', then you'd be right (for once).

Feel free to read the portion of the SF-86 security clearance form requiring all previous contact with foreign officials, which he failed to report.

He also lied in his January 2017 testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee saying that he was “not aware” of ANY interactions between members of Trump’s campaign and Russian government officials. He also neglected to mention any of his own meetings with Kislyak.

Sessions failed to account for two meetings in 2016 with Kislyak while applying for his security clearance. The process required him to list “any contact” dating back to 2009 between he or his family and a “foreign government” or any of its “representatives.” Sessions met with Kislyak during the Republican National Convention in July 2016, by which point he was also the national security advisory committee chair for President Donald Trump’s campaign as well as a member of the Armed Services Committee, and again that September.

May I suggest TWO lumps of sugar to help you choke down that crow.

#1499353 --- 05/27/17 10:11 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

I don't believe anything from the lefty liberal publications BIMBO! People like you suck it right up because you can't think for yourself

#1499356 --- 05/28/17 02:26 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I don't believe anything from the lefty liberal publications BIMBO! People like you suck it right up because you can't think for yourself
Yet you continue to refuse to site any news source that you have. You must think for yourself because there appears to be no publication that you can site that agrees with you. None. Zero.

#1499358 --- 05/28/17 07:14 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Yet you continue to refuse to site any news source that you have. You must think for yourself because there appears to be no publication that you can site that agrees with you. None. Zero.
It's funny because they were the same publications that predicted that Hilary was going to win! That should show you how competent they are!

#1499362 --- 05/28/17 11:13 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I can think well enough to read the actual documents. You? Not so much. whistle

#1499363 --- 05/28/17 11:27 AM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

It's funny because they were the same publications that predicted that Hilary was going to win! That should show you how competent they are!

As did the rest of the planet. FOX 'News' included.

Besides, she DID win. Trump knowingly stole the election by gerrymandering, voter suppression and with criminal interference using extensive cyber espionage, a relentless disinformation campaign from both a Hostile Foreign Nation and a legion of white supremacist organizations. All fourteen US intelligence agencies categorically confirm this fact. Or are you foolishly suggesting that you take the word of Russia and the KKK over that of the entire US intelligence community?

Anyone who does so is a traitor to this Nation and it's constitutional principals.

#1499366 --- 05/28/17 03:30 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Besides, she DID win. Trump knowingly stole the election by gerrymandering, voter suppression and with criminal interference using extensive cyber espionage, a relentless disinformation campaign from both a Hostile Foreign Nation and a legion of white supremacist organizations. All fourteen US intelligence agencies categorically confirm this fact. Or are you foolishly suggesting that you take the word of Russia and the KKK over that of the entire US intelligence community?

Anyone who does so is a traitor to this Nation and it's constitutional principals.
Well said Timbo.

#1499367 --- 05/28/17 04:04 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

This is so disgusting.

I am almost ashamed to call myself an American.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-g7-summit-trump-allies-analysis-idUSKBN18O0BP

Most disturbingly for allies, Trump did not personally affirm his commitment to Article 5, NATO's mutual defense doctrine, after pre-trip signals from the White House that he would do just that. Trump also failed to mention Russia, which remains NATO's raison d'etre in the eyes of most Europeans.

It was a speech that reminded some of Trump's doom-laden inauguration address in January, one that seemed written for the hardest of his hard-core domestic audience. "Proud of @realDonaldTrump for telling NATO deadbeats to pay up or shut up," former Republican governor Mike Huckabee tweeted in response.

Trump's appearance in Brussels was particularly galling to the Germans, who after months of painstaking relationship building with Trump - including Merkel's invitation to his daughter Ivanka for a G20 women's summit in Berlin - found themselves under attack from him on two fronts.

Before heading to NATO, Trump criticized Germany's trade surplus in a private meeting with senior European Union officials.

"If Trump really wants to go down a path of isolation, it will only speed up China's rise to the top," one senior German official grumbled.

#1499368 --- 05/28/17 04:07 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic...m_medium=social

German Chancellor Angela Merkel gave her strongest indication yet that Europe and the U.S. under President Donald Trump are drifting apart, saying reliable relationships forged since the end of World War II “are to some extent over.”

#1499383 --- 05/29/17 12:47 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

This is so sad. Dwight D. Eisenhower, a former great General and Republican president, must be turning over in his grave on this Memorial Day.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...stfightand-lost

Trump’s insistence upon returning stateside that the “trip was a great success for America,” therefore, came as a surprise to European allies who viewed the trip through a much darker lens. Citing Trump’s silence on threats of Russian aggression in the region, his disinterest in committing to deterrence efforts, and his six-against-one stance athwart the enactment of the Paris Agreement, Western leaders left the NATO and G7 talks resigned to the assumption that the era of America intervening on its allies’ behalf is over.

#1499386 --- 05/29/17 03:32 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Thank you John McCain. I am so glad you are still in the senate.

CBS News May 29, 2017, 1:56 PM

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mccain-weigh...l-with-kremlin/

In McCain's view, Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin, have grown into a greater threat to the U.S. than ISIS.

"I think [Putin] is the premier and most important threat," McCain said, adding, "more so than ISIS."

ISIS can do "terrible things," McCain continued, "but it's the Russians who tried to destroy the very fundamental of democracy, and that is to change the outcome of an American election."

"I've seen no evidence that they succeeded, but they tried," he went on. "And they're still trying."

#1499392 --- 05/29/17 08:02 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

This is so sad. Dwight D. Eisenhower, a former great General and Republican president, must be turning over in his grave on this Memorial Day.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...stfightand-lost

Trump’s insistence upon returning stateside that the “trip was a great success for America,” therefore, came as a surprise to European allies who viewed the trip through a much darker lens. Citing Trump’s silence on threats of Russian aggression in the region, his disinterest in committing to deterrence efforts, and his six-against-one stance athwart the enactment of the Paris Agreement, Western leaders left the NATO and G7 talks resigned to the assumption that the era of America intervening on its allies’ behalf is over.
They are all mad because Trump is going to make them pay their fair share for a change!

#1499393 --- 05/29/17 08:08 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

The fact that you may be partially correct about NATO often getting a free ride on the back of The US, in no conceivable way changes the fact that Trump is an ignorant, petulant man-child with clear signs of advanced mental incapacitation, as the true reason that most of the developed world hates him.

Consider the repercussions if the US were to leave NATO, if you're capable.

#1499394 --- 05/29/17 08:10 PM Re: Trumpites: "You bought it." [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

[quote=gassy one]I don't believe anything from the lefty liberal publications BIMBO! People like you suck it right up because you can't think for yourself

Clinton lost the election because of her own stupidity! She is just another arrogant liberal who thought there was no way she was going to lose thinking the rust belt states were hers for the taking! She seemingly forgot she stabbed all these people in the back favoring trade deals that cost many Americans their jobs! She got what she deserved! It's so nice to see some of these arrogant self centered people get knocked off their pulpit! GO TRUMP GO!!

Edited by gassy one (05/29/17 08:12 PM)

Page 2 of 33 < 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 >