FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1497507 --- 04/07/17 07:53 AM Re: BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance [Re: ThomasDecker]
luckyduck Offline

Loc: NY
Another great Susan Rice quote:

"We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile."

From her January interview with NPR.

FingerLakes1.com
#1497510 --- 04/07/17 08:06 AM Re: BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
How do you know when you've gotten under a thin skinned buffoon, they get up early to respond with more buffoonery.Must have worried about my intelligent response AAAAALLLLLL NIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT LLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG.

#1497513 --- 04/07/17 08:18 AM Re: BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

Loc: NY
Well, when I see an intelligent response from you I will certainly let you know if it worries me or not. And by the way, this is certainly not early in my book.

#1497514 --- 04/07/17 08:20 AM Re: BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline

Exactly son , that's what I stated a few minutes ago, see how easily a buffoon gets off topic. Like taking candy from a buffoon.

#1497515 --- 04/07/17 08:22 AM Re: BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Just think, you were on topic for a few minutes.
BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance

grin

#1497555 --- 04/08/17 08:54 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: free at last

#1497557 --- 04/08/17 09:05 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

I see another Iraq debacle wherein a hasty decision will turn into a drawn out huge mistake which cost the lives of thousands of US military personnel.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/...trike-in-syria/

#1497566 --- 04/08/17 09:30 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac

I see another Iraq debacle wherein a hasty decision will turn into a drawn out huge mistake which cost the lives of thousands of US military personnel.

Take your own advice and "stay on topic".

This thread is about Susan Rice spying on the American.

#1497570 --- 04/08/17 09:40 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMAO, I see now that you're a tad bit smarter than I gave you credit for, you do recognize an off topic post, tell us....why do you go off 98 out of 100 and only mention a topic when you're reminded that you foolishly "Got off topic"? crazy

#1497578 --- 04/08/17 11:47 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

This thread is about you and others on "the right" fabricating a false narrative ABOUT Ms. Rice.

Therefore, ALL bets are off, Junior.

#1497582 --- 04/08/17 12:08 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

This thread is about you and others on "the right" fabricating a false narrative ABOUT Ms. Rice.

Therefore, ALL bets are off, Junior.

"fabricating a false narrative ABOUT Ms. Rice"

Wishful thinking on your part.

The Rice Spying scandal will make Watergate look like a Nursery school caper.

#1497585 --- 04/08/17 01:29 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I'll be sure to mark those words, because they, like all your other scurrilous falsehoods, will inevitably hit the floor like a dead cat.

Your worst enemy is your own words. Otherwise, you would have already provided actual substantiable evidence to support your pathological use of opinion [propaganda] over fact.

Oh, the delicious irony.
whistle

#1497586 --- 04/08/17 01:45 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

I'll be sure to mark those words, because they, like all your other scurrilous falsehoods, will inevitably hit the floor like a dead cat.

Your worst enemy is your own words.

Your worst enemy is yourself.

#1497587 --- 04/08/17 01:48 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

DRAT! Foiled by your deft application of the classic "I know you are, but what am I" gambit. crazy crazy crazy

#1497588 --- 04/08/17 02:09 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

See... I knew you couldn't produce any evidence to support your Bull-Spit assertions.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have edited my above comments predicting as much.

--------------------------------------

Here's the original post in it's original, unexpurgated form below (highlighted for clarity):

Your worst enemy is your own words. Otherwise, you would have already provided actual substantiable evidence to support your pathological use of opinion [propaganda] over fact.

Oh, the delicious irony.
whistle

#1497591 --- 04/08/17 02:27 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

See... I knew you couldn't produce any evidence to support your Bull-Spit assertions.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have edited my above comments predicting as much.

--------------------------------------

Here's the original post in it's original, unexpurgated form below (highlighted for clarity):

Oh, the delicious irony.
whistle

It not an opinion that Ms. Rice unmasked President Trump, it's a fact!

#1497593 --- 04/08/17 02:37 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Context is EVERYTHING (otherwise known as "Google is your Friend").

https://www.wired.com/2017/04/sorry-susan-rice-not-smoking-gun/
http://www.vox.com/world/2017/4/4/15177640/susan-rice-unmasking

#1497594 --- 04/08/17 02:46 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Context is EVERYTHING (otherwise known as "Google is your Friend").

https://www.wired.com/2017/04/sorry-susan-rice-not-smoking-gun/
http://www.vox.com/world/2017/4/4/15177640/susan-rice-unmasking

Yours sources are skewed leftwing propaganda sites!

But hey, you keep making your facts up as you go along, I hope it "helps you" cope with your life.

#1497595 --- 04/08/17 03:29 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

So you claim.

Now's your opportunity to provide once-an-for-all, all your incontravertable evidence conclusively debunking these 'sources' as you so inaccurately refer to them.

Or will you simply roll-over and validate the fact that you're full of it?
whistle

#1497596 --- 04/08/17 04:25 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

So you claim.

Now's your opportunity to provide once-an-for-all, all your incontravertable evidence conclusively debunking these 'sources' as you so inaccurately refer to them.

Or will you simply roll-over and validate the fact that you're full of it?
whistle

O h...s t o p...t i m b o. You...know... it...happened!

Investigations aren't run out the White House by The National Security Adviser.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >