FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1497455 --- 04/05/17 06:00 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

If you choose to state that a buffoon, ignoramus and fool should be called a stately & intelligent gentleman, you won't get it from me. Tell us tommy, what do you call a individual such as yourself who acts adolescent, immature and rather uneducated? Give a replacement name and I'll use it. Remember, you must submit an accurate assessment, no make believe name is accepted. grin

Can I add the fact that thin skinned makes for a poor tool in serious rebuttal.......sniveling weakling is another attribute you possess.

FingerLakes1.com
#1497457 --- 04/05/17 06:07 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

You call a former POTUS and his Ambassador criminals but get ultra sensitive and defensive when you're called a name........yes you're that stupid. wink

#1497458 --- 04/05/17 06:14 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
...name calling is all you have.

Can you think of a more APT description of someone knowingly trying to pass off baseless opinion as if it were fact?

One would have to be an idiot (or a dullard) to NOT understand the critical difference between 'opinion' and 'fact'.

It's nothin' personal.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/opinion
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fact
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/idiot
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/dullard

#1497459 --- 04/05/17 06:23 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline

Timbo, you and Teonan are quite proficient in articulating rebuttal in a scholarly form. Give us a dissertation on a particular personality types that boastfully call people crooks, liars, unethical or otherwise dishonest but when you call them a "Doodyhead" they go all moist on you. smile

#1497460 --- 04/05/17 06:24 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Online   content

Loc: Saint Regis
Originally Posted By: Formermac
I don't know you personally son but, imagine 4 people willing to out you for what reason? explain? it is for the fact that you're a very personable guy, who post intelligent and factual responses?

"4 forum poster apparently hates your guts for the fact that PMs are quite revealing"

Really!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight!

Four posters "HATE MY GUTS", and they're burning-up your PM Massager.

It saddens me that you would say such a thing.

#1497461 --- 04/05/17 06:27 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

May I add that our conversation in this thread are off based and unrelated to the headline news but attempting to get said ignorant person (Tommy) to understand that he has not the right to hijack the topic for his own selfish unstable appetite.

Note the last post, more evident to what I just stated. Thank you Tommy.

Edited by Formermac (04/05/17 06:28 PM)

#1497462 --- 04/05/17 06:30 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Formermac]

If you choose to state that a buffoon, ignoramus and fool should be called a stately & intelligent gentleman, you won't get it from me. Tell us tommy, what do you call a individual such as yourself who acts adolescent, immature and rather uneducated? Give a replacement name and I'll use it. Remember, you must submit an accurate assessment, no make believe name is accepted. grin

Can I add the fact that thin skinned makes for a poor tool in serious rebuttal.......sniveling weakling is another attribute you possess.

WOW! You really are full of hate!

#1497464 --- 04/05/17 06:35 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

If I were, I wouldn't have such great friends, neighbors and former co workers, it's your lying and ignorance that makes you the complete opposite of me. The hate you see is your reflection son. I also see a babbling weakling who changes the thread and makes the entire topic an self absorbed crying session. Hey I thought that this was a BREAKING NEWS thread? cry

#1497470 --- 04/05/17 07:30 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Formermac]

If I were, I wouldn't have such great friends, neighbors and former co workers, it's your lying and ignorance that makes you the complete opposite of me. The hate you see is your reflection son. I also see a babbling weakling who changes the thread and makes the entire topic an self absorbed crying session. Hey I thought that this was a BREAKING NEWS thread? cry

"Hey I thought that this was a BREAKING NEWS thread?"

But you keep berating me, and then when your finished with your foul tempered tantrum, you remind me to stay on topic.

That's all you do is highjack threads, and troll for your jolly's !

#1497473 --- 04/05/17 07:54 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

Loc: West End

"Hey I thought that this was a BREAKING NEWS thread?"

But you keep berating me, and then when your finished with your foul tempered tantrum, you remind me to stay on topic.

That's all you do is highjack threads, and troll for your jolly's !

Wassamatter Tom. Unable to follow the scent of your own urine trail?

#1497476 --- 04/05/17 08:57 PM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]

Fact Checkers Disappear With Susan Rice Incident

by Christopher R Barron

Probably the single most corrosive development in modern media is the one that sounds the best – the fact checker. Who could disagree with the idea that while we are all entitled to our own opinion, we aren’t entitled to our own set of facts? What could possibly go wrong when the mainstream media puts an emphasis on finding the truth?

Well, it turns out, plenty could wrong.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/04/fact-checkers-disappear-with-susan-rice-incident/#ixzz4dQk4bxCV

#1497478 --- 04/06/17 01:28 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Fact Checkers Disappear With Susan Rice Incident

by Christopher R Barron

Probably the single most corrosive development in modern media is the one that sounds the best – the fact checker. Who could disagree with the idea that while we are all entitled to our own opinion, we aren’t entitled to our own set of facts? What could possibly go wrong when the mainstream media puts an emphasis on finding the truth?

Well, it turns out, plenty could wrong.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/04/fact-checkers-disappear-with-susan-rice-incident/#ixzz4dQk4bxCV

After having read the entire article linked above, allow me to apply and old maxim...

"I am now LESS intelligent for having done so."
sick

#1497485 --- 04/06/17 07:08 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY

WOW! You really are full of hate!

Sad that Mac is the only person that does not see it.

#1497486 --- 04/06/17 07:14 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY
Susan Rice's Domestic Spying is a National Security Nightmare
Mark Davis

What a fitting cherry atop the Barack Obama legacy of eroding American safety: it turns out his National Security advisor was rifling through countless conversations that just happened to involve private citizens, in a quest to block Donald Trump’s path to the presidency.

I know Susan Rice’s story is that sure, there was unmasking but she in no way leaked details in an attempt to harm Trump. We can all evaluate how credible that is, coming from a woman who lied about Benghazi in service to an administration that mobilized the IRS against conservatives. But as we prepare for her testimony under oath about these matters, we must realize that political mischief is not the worst element of this story.

The fact is that if Susan Rice and others in the Obama White House were vacuuming up every piece of intel they could find about the Trump team and Russia (or anybody else for that matter), the election-year dirty tricks pale in comparison to the profound damage these stunts would inflict on our entire national security landscape.

Has anyone noticed that President Trump inherited a shockingly dangerous world? Energized by eight years of Obama inattention, the Syrian government is gassing its own citizenry while North Korea hones the skill set to lob a warhead beyond its own territorial waters. It is at times like these that we need maximum trust in the heroes toiling in the mines of detailed surveillance. Since 9/11, countless Americans have racked up equally countless hours looking for connections among quintillions of little data dots representing moments of behavior that might be a gateway to the discovery of the next terror attack.

Those of us who support those practices have had to push back against the skepticism of voices who believe that surveillance by the NSA, CIA and others is a privacy nightmare, featuring layers of incursions into our personal business.

No, we have insisted, these professionals deserve to be trusted. Nobody at NSA headquarters is listening to you plan a vacation visit to your Aunt Ruth.

Libertarians and others have maintained some hostility to the surveillance that keeps us safe, arguing that the trade-off is not worth it, that surely government cannot be trusted with such a task indefinitely.

And now we get this.

The Susan Rice fishing expedition in search of dirt on Trump impugns no Americans involved in the daily toil of watching the world for signs of danger. But it surely creates a fog of doubt around the politicians who have access to those mountains of intel.

This is a lousy time for erosion of faith in the hierarchy we will need moving forward to monitor what the Assads and Kims and other murderous despots around the world might have in mind for America and our allies. Anything that makes Americans turn sour on intelligence-gathering is an obstacle to a safer nation.

We can cling to the comfort that Obama is no longer President, and that Rice can no longer do his bidding. But once we learn the lengths and depths of her malicious curiosities, the damage may well be done, in the form of Americans who flip a switch and harbor broad doubts about whether surveillance and monitoring are worth it if private citizens are going to be unmasked, their names leaked to newspapers on a partisan whim.

We may enjoy an administration that will not abuse those powers for the next four or eight years, but who knows what will follow? We are eternally one election away from the re-installation of scoundrels who will view intel as free customized opposition research during election years.

The noble Americans who work every day to keep us safe deserve our respect and our trust. And they deserve better than to have that trust skewered by this infuriating story of a White House that viewed them as weapons to be deployed against political enemies.

#1497487 --- 04/06/17 07:20 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

What's really sad is a few welfare recipients here have nothing better to do but come here everyday and do what? They act similar to a contagious disease, know no barrier, no form of decorum, common sense and notably, can't distinguish a cartoon thread from World News thus the reason that no forum thread is sacred to their mental degradation or lack of decency. Note who is continually taking their personal issues to a site dedicated to national issue. Yes they are just that stupid and thin skinned. whistle

Maybe we'll get back to more important issues once they grow a set.

#1497488 --- 04/06/17 07:26 AM Re: BREAKING: Susan Rice Preparing To Take Fall For Illegal Obama Spy Program? [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo
...name calling is all you have.

Can you think of a more APT description of someone knowingly trying to pass off baseless opinion as if it were fact?

One would have to be an idiot (or a dullard) to NOT understand the critical difference between 'opinion' and 'fact'.

It's nothin' personal.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/opinion
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fact
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/idiot
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/dullard

We have entered the world of "The Twilight Zone" Trump is a great POTUS, if you're a known sexual predator, you're a great guy, the fact that the FBI and Intel community are on your tail means nothing but in the mean time play McCarthyism by casually throwing out a few name when they're breathing down your neck. When all else fails.....lie your blank off. wink

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/surveillance-experts-swat-down-susan-rice-unmasking-hysteria

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/...der-ctn-sot.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/06/middleeast/syria-idlib-chemical-attack/index.html

#1497496 --- 04/06/17 03:22 PM BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance [Re: ThomasDecker]

BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance

Cristina Laila Apr 5th, 2017 7:58 pm Leave a Comment

Yesterday, we reported on a breaking story by GotNews that Sean Hannity and Blackwater founder, Erik Prince were also spied on and unmasked by the Obama administration.

GotNews has just revealed that it was Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan who was targeting them and other Trump supporters for surveillance.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/...y-surveillance/

#1497497 --- 04/06/17 03:48 PM Re: BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMAO, breaking news? more than likely everyday surveillance. it's odd that not one dullard conservative spoke out when Trump signed an executive order which gives your ISP the right to sell your personal data. TWC or Frontier in your area will have the right to tell your local school that you look at lewd pictures of teen girls or you have a propensity to download sexually graphic picture, all done in a totally legal manner. What part don't you comprehend? you talk to a foreigner, more than likely you're under surveillance....LEGALLY, which is the problem mentally slow Republicans have difficulty understanding.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/28/internet-providers-closer-to-selling-customers-private-info/

#1497498 --- 04/06/17 05:13 PM Re: BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance [Re: ThomasDecker]

Intelligence Reports in Unmasking Scandal Resembled Private Investigator’s File, Had Info About ‘Everyday Lives’

Cristina Laila Apr 5th, 2017 9:35 pm

New details are emerging regarding the unmasking of Trump and his private associates by former National Security Advisor, Susan Rice and others in the Obama administration. The reports were very detailed and tracked the everyday lives of private citizens.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/...everyday-lives/

#1497499 --- 04/06/17 05:34 PM Re: BREAKING: CIA Director John Brennan Targeted General Flynn and Sean Hannity For Surveillance [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Gateway Pundit!!!!!!!!

Mainstream breaking news!!!!!!

yes you've heard it from the best. grin

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >