FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 194 of 220 < 1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 219 220 >
Topic Options
#1496802 --- 03/20/17 09:49 AM Re: Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMAO, only a nonsensical idiot would submit an ape as the analogy for defending America safety fears. Logic is now becoming an lost attribute since Trump destroyed the political arena but look at who is being brainwashed. hint: who is making the most of cartoons and memes?

FingerLakes1.com
#1496803 --- 03/20/17 09:55 AM Re: Political cartoons [Re: VM Smith]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Saint Regis

#1496806 --- 03/20/17 10:04 AM Re: Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

A bad case of the "shakes" in other words, to find the idiot, just ask a simple question and see if they respond by meme or cartoon and usually intelligent people convey their thoughts via dialogue or factual and proven citations.......yes I'm laughing because if you want to know who is getting the football on the next play when the star has been injured and taken out of the game, the replacement is sweating profusely, looking nervous and befuddled, this is Trump's world along with his surrogates and supporters.
Bam!!!!!! Comey just states no credible information on Trump's lies on wiretapping.

#1496868 --- 03/21/17 08:29 AM Re: Political cartoons [Re: VM Smith]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1496870 --- 03/21/17 09:04 AM Re: Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Reminds me of a true story son, in my early years as an electrician, I worked with an older gentleman of about 35 or so that frequented a local bar, there he would hold conversations with the town's, lets say "Women of the night" one day he came to work and informed us that he was getting married but imagine the surprise when he told us that he was marrying this women. After many talks in effort to tell him about the huge mistake he was making, he married her anyways. Poor fellow spent many days at work wonder what and who she was "doing" Well one day son, he decided to leave work early to catch her in the act of infidelity and that he did, that sad aspect of this whole thing, he ended up being charged with manslaughter and aggravated assault, he killed her and put the fellow in Thompson Memorial Hospital. The moral of the story, Trump is a liar, cheat, womanizer & inbred who care about no one but himself but you poor supporters hate the term " I told you so" and can't admit how wrong you were but we Liberals only need wait a day or so for the next debacle. You can't take a women of the night and make her a housewife no more than you can take someone like Trump and expect honesty and moral standing....good luck on your endeavors because it's an uphill battle and the incline is getting steeper and steeper. whistle
Guess why many smart voters stayed home adverse to trying to ascertain the worse crook, you fools accepted the worse of the two and now attempt to justify your foolish decision, again, yes we're laughing at you.

#1496871 --- 03/21/17 10:26 AM Re: Political cartoons [Re: VM Smith]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1496875 --- 03/21/17 11:05 AM Re: Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

You're absolutely right but the fact that he has a 37% popularity rating along with a record lowest voting turn out and crowd size are some of the reason 2/3 of Americans are embarrassed by him.
We can also list the fact that he is an embarrassment to the GOP and that alone is troubling. I'm still laughing!!!!!

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/02/17/is-trump-the-worst-president-ever/

#1496881 --- 03/21/17 12:18 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY

#1496883 --- 03/21/17 12:31 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

We can see why this powerful women puts fear into the soul of Trump supporters, she more than likely won the election through the electoral college and the Trumpsters will have to contend with a FAKE win. We already know that Trump is the most ignorant president based on the debacles of the last 60 days, has the lowest popularity rating in history, lowest voter turn out and is hated by 90% of the world and his only fans are the ones who voted for him. A preoccupation of someone that hasn't bothered you since November is a clear sign as to who actually won, not just in popularity but in every conceivable venue imaginable.

#1496884 --- 03/21/17 12:38 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

Please restate what was it you won when your fears won't allow yourselves to bathe in victory?

#1496888 --- 03/21/17 01:06 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

ONLY in the way that Vladimir Putin is the "President" of The Russian Federation. eek

#1496889 --- 03/21/17 01:53 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline

Good one Timbo, you know what's so ironic, the three musketeers, lucky, Tommy and cwjga spent years attempting to discredit Obama who turned the economy around by getting it out of a great Recession, took double digit unemployment down to less than 5%, kept the nation out of war, expanded equal right toward it citizens etc. and Bozo the Clown Donald in less than 2 months attempts to take credit for the great unemployment numbers, managed to incite his racist constituents to bully and threatened Jews and Muslims, will take away healthcare for millions while failing to replace it with something viable, foreign leaders now hates us who didn't have a problem with Obama's diplomacy and worst of all, we now have a POTUS who opens his mouth and causes embarrassment every time the occasion presents itself. All this and the 3 make embarrassing attempts to call all this disarray an intentional move toward "making America great again" crazy

#1496890 --- 03/21/17 02:30 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

ONLY in the way that Vladimir Putin is the "President" of The Russian Federation. eek

But still your President, none the less! smirk

#1496892 --- 03/21/17 02:46 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Simpleton can't come back with a viable and intelligent answer. State where Trump is any more proficient than a high school principal and I'll show you a school in the throes of racial violence cause by said school administrator, a school allowing for bullying, sexually or otherwise. Lack of respect toward teacher and staff.....see son, Trump has the title but sadly his performance is very lacking thus the 37 % favorability rating. You're a male by nature, no dispute about that but a poor example of what a male was created to do in regard to promoting peace, harmony, taking care of our mates and children. I'll be fair and give you a F rating but but but you're still a man, right????????

#1496895 --- 03/21/17 03:17 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
Simpleton can't come back with a viable and intelligent answer. State where Trump is any more proficient than a high school principal and I'll show you a school in the carnage of racial violence cause by said school administrator, a school allowing for bullying, sexually or otherwise. Lack of respect toward teacher and staff.....see son, Trump has the title but sadly his performance is very lacking thus the 37 % favorability rating. You're a male by nature, no dispute about that but a poor example of what a male was created to do in regard to promoting peace, harmony, taking care of our mates and children. I'll be fair and give you a F rating but but but you're still a man, right????????

What's wrong?

Did someone run over your cat.

I haven't driven a car in a long time.

I've become accustom of being driven around.

So if your cat was run over, it wasn't me, and I'm sorry.

#1496896 --- 03/21/17 03:27 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMAO, you've confirmed another PM, I'm told that you can't afford a car. Pray tell, why would a 60 year not have his own mode of transportation?

#1496899 --- 03/21/17 04:14 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
ROTFLMAO, you've confirmed another PM, I'm told that you can't afford a car. Pray tell, why would a 60 year not have his own mode of transportation?

I could be blind, or confined to a wheelchair.

#1496900 --- 03/21/17 04:22 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: VM Smith]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1496903 --- 03/21/17 04:28 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Or......... you can be just a plain and simple man which explain the lack of common sense & decorum. Notice how your conversations easily go adolescent and nonsensical? Why do you insist of acting so foolishly, not to mention irrelevant.

#1496904 --- 03/21/17 04:30 PM Re: Political cartoons [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
But still your President, none the less! smirk

Miss the whole point, don't you? eek

Page 194 of 220 < 1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 219 220 >