FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1496668 --- 03/16/17 01:47 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017...ement.html?_r=0
I Make Less Than $29,425 ($60,625 for a Family of Four) - If your income is under 250% of the poverty level, you pay no more than 8.05% of income for the Silver Plan. In other words, your subsidy is the cost of the second lowest Silver Plan minus 8.05% of your income. Find out exactly how much."

Really??? Try THIS on for size: (WARNING: Strong Language): https://youtu.be/Ifi9M7DRazI

FingerLakes1.com
#1496670 --- 03/16/17 02:38 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: Teonan]
Top Dog Offline

Loc: Lap Dog
Scwood, me & you haven't been agreeing lately. This time you have me lining up with Timbo and Kyle.

I don't think you get it. Forget what the media tells you. Forget the made up wiretapping claim of the pscycho in the White House.

Seniors are raising their grandchildren. It is possible for a 64 year old woman to have 3 children. Plus, I know veterans that are making $26,000 a year and getting shafted. Hopefully pscycho will help the veterans but he doesn't care anymore about granny than you do. She is toast and people with your attitude don't believe she exists.

You won't find this in the news but you will see it all over Seneca County.

#1496705 --- 03/16/17 06:39 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: Top Dog]
kyle585 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: Top Dog
Scwood, me & you haven't been agreeing lately. This time you have me lining up with Timbo and Kyle.
Thank you. Some people are finally starting to see what kind of wacko we have for a president. It is sad indeed. Shocking beyond belief.

#1496707 --- 03/16/17 07:45 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE

I don't think you get it. Forget what the media tells you. Forget the made up wiretapping claim of the pscycho in the White House.

Seniors are raising their grandchildren. It is possible for a 64 year old woman to have 3 children. Plus, I know veterans that are making $26,000 a year and getting shafted. Hopefully pscycho will help the veterans but he doesn't care anymore about granny than you do. She is toast and people with your attitude don't believe she exists.

But the same was said about Reagan, Bush, Carter, Ford even JFK was connected to the MOB.CLINTON was a draft dodger. Let's hope that the seniors do a better job raising their grand children than they did their kids.

By the way what I have seen in Seneca County is 3 generations of people who don't want to work.From the baby boomers to the snowflake's each has gotten progressively worse.

Edited by scwoodchuck (03/16/17 07:49 PM)

#1496708 --- 03/16/17 07:54 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

"I know veterans that are making $26,000 a year and getting shafted. " Hopefully pscycho will help the veterans but he doesn't care anymore about granny than you do. She is toast and people with your attitude don't believe she exists.

Veterans getting shafted by previous administrations, or did you forget Trump has only been President for less than 2 months crazy

#1496709 --- 03/16/17 09:19 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

I knew you would grab the veteran thing. My point was that there are good people that don't earn a lot being lumped in with the wrong crowd.

Veterans, by the way, have defended us against Russian threat. So have the Presidents you mentioned. It is very questionable if the current President is living up to that in his first two months. Many good Republicans agree with that statement. You are just cheering for laundry.

You don't understand what I am talking about when I discuss grandparents raising grandchildren. If you were elderly and raising your grandchildren you would get it and not foolishly compare to generations of people who don't work. The people I am mentioning don't post here. Go figure.

Smile for the microwave...

#1496711 --- 03/16/17 09:33 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

George H.W. Bush didn't support Trump
George W. Bush didn't support Trump
John McCain didn't support Trump.
Mitt Romney didn't support Trump.

I've met Reed. He seems like a nice guy. But he is hardly in the league that the above men are in. They are, by the way, every Republican prez candidate since Reagin. The Republicans have run out of living past candidates.

Tell me they are all wrong and that one nobody Republican wannabe from upstate is right.

#1496712 --- 03/16/17 09:50 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

Woof.

#1496714 --- 03/16/17 09:57 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

#1496732 --- 03/17/17 01:05 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

Edited by scwoodchuck (03/17/17 01:10 PM)

#1496733 --- 03/17/17 01:20 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

George H.W. Bush didn't support Trump
George W. Bush didn't support Trump
John McCain didn't support Trump.
Mitt Romney didn't support Trump.

Tell me they are all wrong and that one nobody Republican wannabe from upstate is right.
. 3 of the 4 couldn't get elected. Or re-elected. GW was an idiot TRY AGAIN

#1496734 --- 03/17/17 02:31 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

This is too easy.

Tell me the three that couldn't get elected....

#1496738 --- 03/17/17 04:49 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: Top Dog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Can't be too easy, you obviously couldn't read it and understand it in the first place crazy

#1496739 --- 03/17/17 06:28 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
Top Dog Offline

Thank God for edit.

There you have it folks. We need simpler questions for today's politics.

Mic drop

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3