FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1496574 --- 03/13/17 02:45 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: Top Dog]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
From fox news. Good job mam

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/13/spicer-ambushed-by-woman-in-apple-store.html

Store

By Alyssa Madruga Published March 13, 2017 FoxNews.com

Press Secretary Sean Spicer confronted at an Apple Store

A woman questioned White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on Saturday in an Apple Store, asking him what it is like working for a “fascist.”

Shree Chauhan posted a video of the encounter on social media over the weekend. In the video she is heard asking Sean Spicer if he “helped with the Russia stuff.”

Spicer responded to Chauhan by saying “we have a great country.”

The viral Periscope video showed the woman asking how Spicer felt “about destroying our country.”

Chauhan was in the store to get her iPhone fixed when she spotted the press secretary.

“I realized what an enormous opportunity it was to get answers without the protections normally given to Mr. Spicer,” Chauhan said in a post on Medium.

The woman in the video continued to ask Spicer if he was a “criminal” and if he had “committed treason too, just like the president.”

Spicer said in the video that the United States is “such a great country that allows you to be here.”

“That is racism and it is an implied threat,” Chauhan said in the post in response to his comment. The woman went on to say, “I was not polite. But when does being impolite mean that I should be thrown out of the United States of America?”

Spicer finished his transaction and was leaving the store while Chauhan asked if he felt “good about lying to the American people.”

“We can win if we resist together for liberty, justice and equality. This is our shared America,” Chauhan said in her post.

FingerLakes1.com
#1496578 --- 03/13/17 06:24 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Saint Regis
Originally Posted By: kyle585

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/13/spicer-ambushed-by-woman-in-apple-store.html

Store

By Alyssa Madruga Published March 13, 2017 FoxNews.com

Press Secretary Sean Spicer confronted at an Apple Store

A woman questioned White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on Saturday in an Apple Store, asking him what it is like working for a “fascist.”

Shree Chauhan posted a video of the encounter on social media over the weekend. In the video she is heard asking Sean Spicer if he “helped with the Russia stuff.”

Spicer responded to Chauhan by saying “we have a great country.”

The viral Periscope video showed the woman asking how Spicer felt “about destroying our country.”

Chauhan was in the store to get her iPhone fixed when she spotted the press secretary.

“I realized what an enormous opportunity it was to get answers without the protections normally given to Mr. Spicer,” Chauhan said in a post on Medium.

The woman in the video continued to ask Spicer if he was a “criminal” and if he had “committed treason too, just like the president.”

Spicer said in the video that the United States is “such a great country that allows you to be here.”

“That is racism and it is an implied threat,” Chauhan said in the post in response to his comment. The woman went on to say, “I was not polite. But when does being impolite mean that I should be thrown out of the United States of America?”

Spicer finished his transaction and was leaving the store while Chauhan asked if he felt “good about lying to the American people.”

“We can win if we resist together for liberty, justice and equality. This is our shared America,” Chauhan said in her post.

“We can win if we resist together for liberty, justice and equality. This is our shared America,”

Funny, one mans Liberty, Justice, and Equality, is another mans totalitarian state.

If you condone her behavior, you are part of the problem.

#1496579 --- 03/13/17 07:02 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Saint Regis

Disgusting: Unhinged Leftist Who Attacked SPICER Also Organized Hit on BETSY DEVOS (VIDEO)http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/disgusting-unhinged-leftist-harassed-sean-spicer-organized-attack-betsy-devos-video/

Jim Hoft Mar 13th, 2017 9:40 am 286 Comments

Indian-American activist Shree Chauhan confronted Sean Spicer at an Apple Store Saturday in the Washington DC area.

Shree accused President Trump of being a fascist and criminal while harassing Spicer.

Disgusting: Unhinged Leftist Who Attacked SPICER Also Organized Hit on BETSY DEVOS (VIDEO)

#1496581 --- 03/14/17 03:46 AM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: kyle585]
DR. D Offline

Loc: Waterloo/Seneca Falls/Junius/T...
Keep it on topic before it becomes Doctor D's new funny photo thread.

#1496582 --- 03/14/17 04:44 AM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: DR. D]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
A quote as to why the USSR failed.

"The Soviet system is not working because the workers are not working."

Another one

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work."

Sound a little like what the activists want, I think so. Reed is way off base with his policy of creating jobs because nobody really wants to work anymore. The left says " IT'S A FREE COUNTRY " they just have a different idea as to what kind of FREE.

#1496600 --- 03/14/17 02:48 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

After 7 years of complaining about Obamacare, this is the best the Republicans can come up with?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/...ans-new-day.cnn

A new report by the Congressional Budget Office estimates that a 64-year-old making $26,500 per year would pay $14,600 under the proposed American Health Care Act.

#1496617 --- 03/15/17 12:16 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

#1496619 --- 03/15/17 01:35 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck

Re-read your link, "Chuckles"... you're simply wrong about that.

#1496620 --- 03/15/17 02:16 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

From your link: grin

“If half of the CBO [report] is true, I think we should slow down,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Monday.

Asked for reaction to the score, Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.), who is physician, said, “It’s awful.”

• The elimination of ­ObamaCare’s individual mandate would prompt fewer healthy people to sign up for insurance, which could cause premium costs to increase 15 percent to 20 percent in 2018 and 2019.

#1496623 --- 03/15/17 04:12 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

Under Obama care premiums went up that much

http://time.com/money/4503325/obama-health-care-costs-obamacare/

#1496624 --- 03/15/17 04:17 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

#1496626 --- 03/15/17 04:34 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Under Obama care premiums went up that much

http://time.com/money/4503325/obama-health-care-costs-obamacare/
Once again from your link!

While many middle- and low-income Americans get some or all of their insurance premiums subsidized by the government, people who are insured through their employers must rely on their companies to pay some of the bill. And the amounts for premiums paid by both employers and employees have risen substantially over the years.

In 2008, the average employer-sponsored family plan cost a total of $12,680, with employees footing $3,354 of the bill, according to Kaiser data. By 2016, the cost of the average employer family plan was up to $18,142 for the year, with workers picking up $5,277 of the tab.

These increased costs for employers and employees alike may seem steep—up around 50% over the past eight years—but they could have risen far higher had the Affordable Care Act never passed. The Kaiser study shows that average family premiums rose 20% from 2011 to 2016. That rate of increase is actually much lower than the previous five years (up 31% from 2006 to 2011) and the five years before that (up 63% from 2001 to 2006).

Pointing to data from Kaiser, a White House press release recently stated, "The average premium for a family with employer coverage is now almost $3,600 lower than if premium growth since 2010 had matched the decade preceding the Affordable Care Act."

plans in the Obamacare era generally must cover more services than they were required to in the past, including things like preventive screenings and contraception at no extra charge to customers.

#1496627 --- 03/15/17 04:36 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

grin

Something went wrong.

The page you are looking for could not be found.

#1496629 --- 03/15/17 06:00 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

After 7 years of complaining about Obamacare, this is the best the Republicans can come up with?

A new report by the Congressional Budget Office estimates that a 64-year-old making $26,500 per year would pay $14,600 under the proposed American Health Care Act.

Oh, I totally missed that the 64 year old had 3 kids was on welfare, SNAP and Medicaid. There are women on the staff who pay around $7000. But asking real people is not a credible source.

#1496630 --- 03/15/17 06:21 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Oh, I totally missed that the 64 year old had 3 kids was on welfare, SNAP and Medicaid. There are women on the staff who pay around $7000. But asking real people is not a credible source.
64 year old woman don't have 3 kids.

#1496631 --- 03/15/17 06:22 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Women on the staff who pay $7,000? I have no idea what that means?

#1496632 --- 03/15/17 06:27 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: scwoodchuck]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I could be wrong but I don't think someone on welfare and Medicaid pays into Obamacare. You are just maing all this crap up, aren't you?

#1496633 --- 03/15/17 06:28 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

64 year old woman don't have 3 kids.
I don't think this a real person. You just made up the worst possible case didn't you?

#1496664 --- 03/16/17 01:22 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

That's what they did in the report didn't they ? 14 thousand would be a family plan and someone with a family making 26 thousand wouldn't pay anything anyway.

#1496666 --- 03/16/17 01:32 PM Re: Reed smoked by professional protestors [Re: kyle585]
scwoodchuck Offline

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017...ement.html?_r=0
I Make Less Than $29,425 ($60,625 for a Family of Four) - If your income is under 250% of the poverty level, you pay no more than 8.05% of income for the Silver Plan. In other words, your subsidy is the cost of the second lowest Silver Plan minus 8.05% of your income. Find out exactly how much."

Edited by scwoodchuck (03/16/17 01:41 PM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >