FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1496316 --- 03/07/17 05:14 PM A Day Without A Woman
Teonan Offline

Loc: West End

No better time to show solidarity (this means you TOO brothers).

Rallies and protests will take place from coast-to-coast, with especially large demonstrations planned in Washington, D.C.

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer
Common Dreams

March 07, 2017

Those who cannot walk off the job or boycott unpaid labor are encouraged to wear red in solidarity. Rallies and protests will take place from coast-to-coast, with especially large demonstrations planned in Washington, D.C.

Dozens of schools are closing, rallies are planned, and women everywhere will take action on Wednesday in observance of International Women's Day and in defiance of a patriarchal society that's been emboldened, at least in the United States, by the right-wing Trump administration.

According to the Huffington Post, "schools up and down the East Coast have announced they will be closed on Wednesday as their teachers, the vast majority of whom are women, participate" in A Day Without A Woman, which is taking place in solidarity with the International Women's Strike.

The impact on schools "will...remind the public how essential women are to education," wrote HuffPo reporters Laura Bassett and Catherine Pearson, who noted: "More than three-quarters of kindergarten through high school teachers in the United States are women. Entire school districts are unable to operate without them."

In Alexandria, Virginia, for example, more than 300 teachers reportedly requested leave for Wednesday, leading superintendent Alvin Crawley to close schools for the day. A similar decision was made in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, where superintendent Jim Causby informed parents that after surveying school principals to see how many teachers would be absent, it was his "determination that we will not have enough staff to safely run our school district."

BuzzFeed further reported Tuesday that "[a]t the University of California, Berkeley, at least 30 professors and instructors will either take their classes to a demonstration in support of the strike or will not hold 'business as usual' classes, according to Natalia Brizuela, an associate professor there involved with the day's organizing."

Meanwhile, rallies and protests will take place from coast-to-coast, with especially large demonstrations planned in Washington, D.C.—one outside the U.S. Department of Labor in support of women workers, and another in front of the White House in opposition to President Donald Trump's reinstatement of the so-called global gag rule, which blocks U.S. aid to organizations that provide, support, or discuss abortion.

A sizeable march and rally is also expected to happen in New York City.

Those who cannot take to the streets are encouraged to wear red in solidarity, boycott all but small, women- or minority-owned businesses, and stay engaged on social media.

"Let Wednesday be the day that we find each other (look for the red!) and commit to acting in solidarity," National Domestic Workers Alliance director Ai-jen Poo wrote Tuesday. "We can leverage our untapped power to take back our democracy and make our economy work for women—and our loved ones—once and for all."

For those participating by striking, Women's March organizers provided an "out-of-office" email response template; the website Mashable did the same, offering 13 potential responses ranging from straightforward to sardonic. (Number eight: "I will be striking on Wednesday March 8 on behalf of women. If you need to know why I can't help you so please email someone else.")

FingerLakes1.com
#1496318 --- 03/07/17 06:28 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
luckyduck Offline

Loc: NY
This woman is going to put on her big girl panties tomorrow and do the job that she is paid to do. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky ducky stars that I was born in this great country and have had the opportunities that I have been provided.

#1496319 --- 03/07/17 07:15 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
Teonan Offline

Originally Posted By: luckyduck
This woman is going to put on her big girl panties tomorrow and do the job that she is paid to do.

Whatever your druthers sista, totally cool with this cat.

Sure hope your convictions are equally steadfast if grabber-in-chief Trump ever tries sweet talking ya into droppin' em'.

#1496320 --- 03/07/17 07:19 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
luckyduck Offline

If liberal women want to do something useful, instead of marching in protest because your candidate lost how about doing something that will actually help advance women.

Volunteer at an abused women's shelter, help an unemployed woman create a resume, show her how to dress for an interview, help her practice interviewing skills, offer to watch her kid(s) so she can canvas potential employers to fill out applications, or maybe even tutor her.

#1496322 --- 03/07/17 08:08 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
Teonan Offline

If liberal women want to do something useful, instead of marching in protest because your candidate lost how about doing something that will actually help advance women.

Volunteer at an abused women's shelter, help an unemployed woman create a resume, show her how to dress for an interview, help her practice interviewing skills, offer to watch her kid(s) so she can canvas potential employers to fill out applications, or maybe even tutor her.

Frankly, I'm stunned by your comment.

If you actually believe "liberal women" are unconnected nor long-involved with these and numerous other such day to day needs you are def out of touch with reality.

#1496323 --- 03/07/17 08:18 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
luckyduck Offline

Frankly I'm stunned by your naivety.

#1496325 --- 03/07/17 08:57 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
Teonan Offline

As an ally to progressive women for over 30 years, familiar with their authentic, deeply committed and ongoing contributions to community, that's an extremely preposterous notion to make luckyduck.

May you enjoy a purposeful International Women's Day tomorrow, in whatever way you see fit to live it. Peace.

#1496326 --- 03/07/17 09:40 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Saint Regis
Originally Posted By: Teonan

As an ally to progressive women for over 30 years, familiar with their authentic, deeply committed and ongoing contributions to community, that's an extremely preposterous notion to make luckyduck.

May you enjoy a purposeful International Women's Day tomorrow, in whatever way you see fit to live it. Peace.

I'm sorry, but you sound like a creeper.

#1496328 --- 03/08/17 02:47 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

I'm sorry, but you sound like a creeper.

No need apologizing for just another your typically inane comments Tom. I've come to expect nothing less.

#1496350 --- 03/08/17 08:35 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
luckyduck Offline

I will celebrate today as I celebrate every day, in honor of my American Citizenship and all of the opportunity that I have been blessed with as such.

#1496352 --- 03/08/17 08:49 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
luckyduck Offline

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schools-out-1488915866?mod=e2two
Los Angeles Times columnist Meghan Daum places Wednesday’s events in “the fine tradition of taking something that worked before and milking it to the point of uselessness or maybe self-parody.” In the latter category, it seems that organizations most affected by the strike are public school systems in politically liberal jurisdictions.

Guess Which Female Workers Will Be No-Shows on "A Day Without a Woman"?
Yup, public-school teachers. Because they'll get paid anyway, at taxpayer expense. Who cares about the kids?

Ms. Daum points out that women are now roughly half the labor force. “All things being equal (which is what we’re after, right?), we are too essential to play hooky,” writes Daum. “That’s why the idea that women should take a day off en masse to make a political point is both self-defeating and vaguely insulting.”

#1496354 --- 03/08/17 08:57 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline

I bet you odds to none, that you have no wife or girlfriend and the reason why this exists was spoken in your post.

#1496355 --- 03/08/17 09:03 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

I'm a woman, duh.

#1496357 --- 03/08/17 09:11 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline

Which now makes it that much more dysfunctional and idiotic. You were not given much encouragement in your upbringing were you?
Find out the meaning of the term "Hand that rocks the cradle, rule the world" I'm still stuck on the fact that any women would posses such demeaning and uncharacteristic behavior such as yours.

#1496359 --- 03/08/17 09:15 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
I bet you odds to none, that you have no wife or girlfriend and the reason why this exists was spoken in your post.

Since luckyduck has left other gender identification possibilities unidentified, other than being female, you might very well be right.

At any rate, so much for extending her libertarian "Live and Let Live" values to others.

#1496360 --- 03/08/17 09:38 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
Formermac Offline

I'm still shell shocked that Lucky is a women for they tend to be more nurturing (which is one of the primary reason we men have a caring side) They taught us patience, gave us the benefit of the doubt through unconditional love and the list goes on. My Dad was my hero and gave me the tools to make it in life but MOMS? smile

#1496361 --- 03/08/17 09:57 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
luckyduck Offline

At any rate, so much for extending her libertarian "Live and Let Live" values to others.[/size]

I strongly encourage all Americans to do whatever it is they need to do. I was simply explaining my reasons for not participating. Although I do have to wonder at the lack of concern for all the working moms out there left with no day-care for their kids due to this "march". Sometimes those who profess to care about others are more self-centered than generally known.

As for the "plight" of women in the US, I am highly encouraged with what I see. The US is making great strides when it comes to opportunities for women, but more than that, women in the US are making good use of their opportunities. From Concernedwomen.org:

The U.S. has the highest proportion of women in senior management positions (43 percent) of any country in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (women comprise 47 percent of the U.S. labor force); the U.S. was ranked eighth globally in gender equality by the World Economic Forum; 24 percent of working American women are in professional fields (compared to only 16 percent of working American men); 46 percent of American firms are owned or co-owned by women.

Great article that intelligently articulates many aspects of being a working women that are often overlooked when the numbers are crunched by those with an agenda. Like that fact that money is not the top priority for a lot of women as it usually is for men. Women are much more likely to prefer a balance of work and home and often happily pass on promotions or extra money in exchange for that balance.

http://concernedwomen.org/the-truth-behind-the-war-on-women/

#1496362 --- 03/08/17 10:04 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

I'm still shell shocked that Lucky is a women for they tend to be more nurturing (which is one of the primary reason we men have a caring side) They taught us patience, gave us the benefit of the doubt through unconditional love and the list goes on. My Dad was my hero and gave me the tools to make it in life but MOMS? smile

Some of us are completely fed up with continually being used as pawns in the quest for more power by the political class. When the "smart" people stand up and speak for all of us it irritates me. I am not a demographic and I will resist any attempt to be treated as one. I believe that we are all individuals who should be judged by the "content of our character" not our gender.

I would think that you would understand that. wink

#1496364 --- 03/08/17 10:15 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline

We agree, I think that I made myself perfectly clear when I espouse the fact my Dad was the head of our house but it was Mom who kept it running in an orderly fashion. In regard to gender, great marriages and relationships are based on mutual respect for one another as well a capitalizing on one another strengths while supporting each other when either is in a weakened position.

#1496366 --- 03/08/17 10:19 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline

A personal question, I've been married for 38 years to one great women, care to give a simple answer to your marital status or do you choose to continue on the dissertations without the benefit of experience or actually living what you espouse?

#1496368 --- 03/08/17 10:29 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
luckyduck Offline

Married, four great kids.

#1496369 --- 03/08/17 10:33 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline

I readily understand the rhetoric and criticism I receive when I purposely (brag) on myself, not due to arrogance but pat myself on the back for having more of a vocational education adverse to a major degree but still having great success. I have a great life with two wonderful children, a decent marriage and comfortable lifestyle, what does that have to do with our conversations here? I have yet to hear the words, love, compassion, patience, understanding other's way of life, helping our fellow man, the list is exhaustive in terms of selfish people who need not look too far as to why their lives are miserable but come here determined to say otherwise......think about it, if I'm reasonably happy, it will take a bulldozer to keep me from letting someone know just how pleasant life is, adversely so, those who are miserable are predisposed to offering nothing but hate, pain, racism, bigotry criticism, seeing the glass as half empty all the time. Now cite one great solution you've offered other than causing pain for others unlike you.

#1496370 --- 03/08/17 10:35 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: luckyduck]
Formermac Offline

Married, four great kids.

Now that's what I'm talking about, the first time you've said something positive here.

#1496372 --- 03/08/17 10:47 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMAO, 4 marriages and a great kid....oh I'm sorry for the mistake. You said a marriage and 4 great kids but rush to change the narrative. Once again much proof that liars hate truth and will run away and as quickly as humanly possible. Now please learn the difference between national headline news and submitted opinion, which you're attempting to offer on a national topic.

#1496381 --- 03/08/17 01:54 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

‘A Day Without a Woman’ Strike Promotes the Liberal Idea that Women are Helpless

March 8, 2017, Spencer Irvine,

A great op-ed from the Daily Signal which counters the liberal narrative, also running rampant in academic circles, that women are helpless and need government assistance in all things:

Here are some facts that belie the notion that women in the United States are facing some kind of rampant systemic injustice:

In 2014, 37.5 percent of women aged 25 to 34 had a bachelor’s degree, compared to 29.5 percent of men the same age, according to a Census Bureau analysis of the American Community Survey.
Among women, 75 percent think that at their workplace “women are paid … about the same as men for doing the same job,” and 72 percent believe “men and women have about the same opportunities” there, according to a 2013 Pew Research Center survey.
“Women with under two years of experience are asking for an average 2 percent more compensation than men. And, notably, they’re getting what they’re asking for: Final salaries for junior women hired on our platform are 7 percent higher than junior men,” wrote Hired.com in a report last year.

And that often-cited pay gap? As my colleague Romina Boccia has noted, much of the pay gap between men and women can be attributed to factors such as the fields women choose to work in, and the time off work that women choose to take.

https://www.academia.org/a-day-without-a...ail+08-Mar-2017

That's okay, I'll make my own sandwich.

#1496383 --- 03/08/17 02:36 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://heatst.com/life/womens-day-in-us...eryone-notices/

‘Day Without a Women’ Protest in Nutshell: Privileged Women Take Day Off, Hope Everyone Notices

Home Life

By Karol Markowicz | 12:35 pm, March 8, 2017

Growing up, International Women’s Day was a day we commemorated in my immigrant household but didn’t celebrate, exactly. We were trying to be all-American and it didn’t escape us that no one was carrying flowers in Brooklyn each year on March 8.

Still, one or both of my parents would wish me a happy Women’s Day over breakfast, almost with a laugh at how goofy that sounded. It was so old world. My parents would tell me stories of International Women’s Day in the Soviet Union. They would give flowers to the women in their lives, not just a sweetheart but also teachers, bus drivers, classmates. It seemed so utilitarian, this celebration of half the population. What was happening on the other 364 days that a flower would be necessary?

#1496390 --- 03/08/17 03:34 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

So sad and pathetic, you minimize Russian hacks & Trump's lies but take issue with Women celebrating life. No wonder you're so miserable while living by yourself. Maybe one day they will host a National WASP day. grin

#1496397 --- 03/08/17 04:28 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Exactly. Tom has never given a rat's arse about struggling folks of either gender. He admitted so after committing working class-suicide by kissing Trump's gold ring last November. An "experienced" forum "ne'er–do–wel", Tom's been spinning contrarian yarns for personal shites and giggles around here for years.

#1496401 --- 03/08/17 05:07 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

Exactly. Tom has never given a rat's a** about struggling folks of either gender. He admitted so after committing working class-suicide by kissing Trump's gold ring last November. An "experienced" forum "ne'er–do–wel", Tom's been spinning contrarian yarns for personal sh*** and giggles around here for years.

Sorry, but its you spinning the yarn.

Here are some facts that belie the notion that women in the United States are facing some kind of rampant systemic injustice:

In 2014, 37.5 percent of women aged 25 to 34 had a bachelor’s degree, compared to 29.5 percent of men the same age, according to a Census Bureau analysis of the American Community Survey.
Among women, 75 percent think that at their workplace “women are paid … about the same as men for doing the same job,” and 72 percent believe “men and women have about the same opportunities” there, according to a 2013 Pew Research Center survey.
“Women with under two years of experience are asking for an average 2 percent more compensation than men. And, notably, they’re getting what they’re asking for: Final salaries for junior women hired on our platform are 7 percent higher than junior men,” wrote Hired.com in a report last year.

And that often-cited pay gap? As my colleague Romina Boccia has noted, much of the pay gap between men and women can be attributed to factors such as the fields women choose to work in, and the time off work that women choose to take.

#1496404 --- 03/08/17 05:45 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Yet you defend a misogynist who has disrespected every women every chance they get. What's funnier, your lack of decorum and culture is one of the attributes missing in the behavior of most women haters, explain the similarity?

#1496405 --- 03/08/17 05:56 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Yet you defend a misogynist who has disrespected every women every chance they get. What's funnier, your lack of decorum and culture is one of the attributes missing in the behavior of most women haters, explain the similarity?

"Outlaw" biker culture mentality. Ol' Tom prolly still refers to the woman who puts up with him as "his mama."

#1496407 --- 03/08/17 06:22 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
Formermac Offline

grin Most bikers at least have a riding partner, tommyboy is more of a loner and not by choice.

#1496409 --- 03/08/17 06:54 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

"Outlaw" biker culture mentality. Tom prolly still refers to the women who puts up with him as "his mama."

""Outlaw" biker culture mentality."

Yeah you got me, I'm an ole Biker, I had a moped once, that count's doesn't?

#1496411 --- 03/08/17 07:04 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

that count's doesn't?

????

Merp.

#1496415 --- 03/08/17 07:57 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Since luckyduck has left other gender identification possibilities unidentified, other than being female, you might very well be right.

At any rate, so much for extending her libertarian "Live and Let Live" values to others.

Which defines libertarianism by it's very nature.

#1496416 --- 03/08/17 08:15 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Nice op-ed there, Decker crazy

How 'bout some ACTUAL peer-reviewed evidence that supports your suggestion that that's the true cause of the gender pay-gap instead of posting some some rediculous nonsense by another right-wing "think"-tank propaganda machine?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accuracy_in_Academia
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Accuracy_in_Academia
http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/accur...s-course-video/
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Accuracy_in_Media

So much for your supposed non-biased academic findings.

You set 'em up, I'll shoot 'em down! grin

#1496418 --- 03/08/17 08:19 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

"Outlaw" biker culture mentality. Tom prolly still refers to the women who puts up with him as "his mama."

"Outlaw" biker culture mentality."

Yeah you got me, I'm an ole Biker, I had a moped once, that count's doesn't?

Hence the word "mentality". whistle

So... it may be more accurate to say that you have an outlaw biker mentality with a Pee-Wee Herman RE-ality.

#1496419 --- 03/08/17 08:42 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Nice op-ed, there, Decker crazy

How 'bout some ACTUAL peer-reviewed evidence that supports your suggestion that that's the true cause of the gender pay-gap instead of posting some some rediculous nonsense by another right-wing "think"-tank propaganda machine?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accuracy_in_Academia
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Accuracy_in_Academia
http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/accur...s-course-video/
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Accuracy_in_Media

So much for your supposed non-biased academic findings.

You set 'em up, I'll shoot 'em down! grin

"peer-reviewed evidence"

You mean like the "peer-reviewed evidence" of climate change!

"I'll shoot 'em down"

You keep shooting it up!

#1496425 --- 03/09/17 07:33 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Online   content

http://harvardmagazine.com/2016/05/reassessing-the-gender-wage-gap

Harvard, now there is a right wing think tank if there ever was one. laugh

#1496431 --- 03/09/17 08:34 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMAO, this coming from a poor uneducated White guy, who have a problem realizing that Women and minorities possess every right in the true sense of the word to make just as much if not more than a man if they have the education or experience, irregardless. There's time to wake up and realize that this is the 21st Century where a heavily diverse nation is tired of White guy falsely thinking that they make all the rules. Have you noticed the debacle of the last 49 days when we are relegated to a selective narrowed minded few? crazy

#1496444 --- 03/09/17 12:33 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: cwjga]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga
http://harvardmagazine.com/2016/05/reassessing-the-gender-wage-gap

Harvard, now there is a right wing think tank if there ever was one. laugh

Yeah, another op-ed... so what? crazy

#1496445 --- 03/09/17 01:05 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

ROTFLMAO, this coming from a poor uneducated White guy, who have a problem realizing that Women and minorities possess every right in the true sense of the word to make just as much if not more than a man if they have the education or experience, irregardless. There's time to wake up and realize that this is the 21st Century where a heavily diverse nation is tired of White guy falsely thinking that they make all the rules. Have you noticed the debacle of the last 49 days when we are relegated to a selective narrowed minded few? crazy

Listen to "your hate"!

Your mind, is as narrow, as they come.

#1496446 --- 03/09/17 01:16 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
luckyduck Offline

Listen to "your hate"!

Your mind, is as narrow, as they come.

Obviously he has just woken from a deep sleep and has missed the last 8 years or maybe he was in an alternate universe where only Obama's white side was in charge?

#1496447 --- 03/09/17 01:17 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Yes I hate no good Hispanics, cops, KKK members, Black Panther members, White, Black, Women, Jewish, Muslim, boy, girl, teacher, electrician, dock worker, construction worker...it's not the person I hate, it's the bigotry, hate, racism and caustic rhetoric I hate. You fall in the category of a misogynist who is hateful and racist and who just happen to be White. grin

#1496448 --- 03/09/17 01:54 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Yes I hate no good Hispanics, cops, KKK members, Black Panther members, White, Black, Women, Jewish, Muslim, boy, girl, teacher, electrician, dock worker, construction worker...it's not the person I hate, it's the bigotry, hate, racism and caustic rhetoric I hate. You fall in the category of a misogynist who is hateful and racist and who just happen to be White. grin

"I hate, it's the bigotry, hate, racism and caustic rhetoric I hate"

Everyone knows you're a hater, that's all you spew.

"You fall in the category of a misogynist who is hateful and racist and who just happen to be White."

And Keep Guessing, its entertaining!

#1496449 --- 03/09/17 02:00 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMAO, Tommy has a 40 minute brain fart and inescapable lack of intelligence, so whats a man to say Tommy? Nothing relevant, pertinent or sensible. Maybe another 40 minute round will fare better for you, beside getting back on the topic and not your thin skinned self centered cackling.

#1496450 --- 03/09/17 02:39 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

ROTFLMAO, Tommy has a 40 minute brain fart and inescapable lack of intelligence, so whats a man to say Tommy? Nothing relevant, pertinent or sensible. Maybe another 40 minute round will fare better for you, beside getting back on the topic and not your thin skinned self centered cackling.

Unlike you, I have a life!

#1496454 --- 03/09/17 02:50 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Funny that I just got all my booking confirmation for a cruise son, going to Puerto Rico in August. Now tell me once again about this 30 minute brain fart and off topic crying? In the mean time, Women are the greatest thing God created.

#1496455 --- 03/09/17 03:04 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Right ON Mac. A well deserved trip for you and the Mrs. on tap.

Tom says he's "happy as a clam." Unhinged. But happy. Bless his heart.

#1497073 --- 03/27/17 10:15 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Teonan]
The Mechanic Offline

So how did this so called woman's day go? A bunch of liberal snowflakes who probably don't have jobs to begin with did what they do everyday....nothing. While real women with self respect and who have families to help take care of went to work and provided for their families.

#1497078 --- 03/28/17 12:32 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: The Mechanic]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: The Mechanic
So how did this so called woman's day go? A bunch of liberal snowflakes who probably don't have jobs to begin with did what they do everyday....nothing. While real women with self respect and who have families to help take care of went to work and provided for their families.

How very enlightened of you.

Probably a 'flat earther', too.
eek

#1497143 --- 03/29/17 09:35 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: Timbo]
The Mechanic Offline

Probably a 'flat earther', too. [/size] eek

What's a flat earther?

#1497144 --- 03/30/17 01:57 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: The Mechanic]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Probably a 'flat earther', too.eek

What's a flat earther?

'Google' is your Friend.

#1497164 --- 03/30/17 02:56 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: The Mechanic]
ThomasDecker Offline

I recall, hearing it referred to as the day without a sammich.

#1497166 --- 03/30/17 04:21 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

Selective hearing. No surprise there.

#1497663 --- 04/11/17 09:30 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
The Mechanic Offline

HAHAHA! Now that's funny.

#1497664 --- 04/11/17 09:31 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: The Mechanic]
The Mechanic Offline

I wonder was Bruce Jenner did on this so called day without a woman. Did he do nothing as a woman or go to work as a man?

#1497683 --- 04/12/17 09:20 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: The Mechanic]
Teonan Offline

HAHAHA! Now that's funny.

To simpletons...doubtlessly.

#1497688 --- 04/12/17 09:43 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: The Mechanic]
ThomasDecker Offline

I wonder was Bruce Jenner did on this so called day without a woman. Did he do nothing as a woman or go to work as a man?

Bruce must have made the sammichs Caitlyn that day.

#1497689 --- 04/12/17 09:50 AM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

Playin' up the bigoted punk routine for greasemonkey creds. What a tool you are Tommyboy. Wowzee.

#1497908 --- 04/18/17 08:48 PM Re: A Day Without A Woman [Re: ThomasDecker]
The Mechanic Offline

Now I'm hungry for a sammich.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >