FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 7 of 83 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#1495402 --- 02/14/17 11:59 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
ROTFLMAO, anyone with any sense of intelligence today is watching Korea's missiles, Russia's destroyer off the coast of Delaware and Trump's lies involving Flynn but we all know that simple minds can't worry themselves over such trivial issues.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/12/asia/north-korea-missile-test-china/

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/russia-cruise-missile-spy-ship/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/donald-trump-administration-michael-flynn/index.html

FingerLakes1.com
#1495406 --- 02/15/17 02:45 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening

Obama wunderkind Ben Rhodes began working on sabotaging Trump's national security efforts after Election Day
Report: Flynn forced out by secret cabal by Rhodes and other pro-Iran Obama operatives

http://canadafreepress.com/article/repor...pro-iran-obama#

#1495407 --- 02/15/17 02:58 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

Obama wunderkind Ben Rhodes began working on sabotaging Trump's national security efforts after Election Day
Report: Flynn forced out by secret cabal by Rhodes and other pro-Iran Obama operatives

ROTFLMAO, if you want to continue in that vein, those without a college degree were secretly inoculated with a serum which made you think Trump to be the smartest man in the world, of course seeing that we actually have people who can rationalize clearly without the benefit of outside intervention, they were given placebos. What was in your paper cup? wink

#1495408 --- 02/15/17 03:13 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I actually look back in this forum and can emphatically state that even Harley Bob had the common decency to respect the more serious topics and utilize the cartoon portion for their folly. Based on the WH debacles of the last 24 hours, you still have a chance for a few openings which will be coming up quite shortly.

#1495410 --- 02/15/17 03:32 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac

ROTFLMAO, if you want to continue in that vein, those without a college degree were secretly inoculated with a serum which made you think Trump to be the smartest man in the world, of course seeing that we actually have people who can rationalize clearly without the benefit of outside intervention, they were given placebos. What was in your paper cup? wink

Gawd, you really are Stupid!

#1495411 --- 02/15/17 03:37 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Oh really, tell me how many people you know that can create a topic and with a month or so, turn it into a huge joke? You seem to be a master at doing that. grin

#1495412 --- 02/15/17 03:38 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

MORE WINNING! Tesla And Panasonic Announce Plans To Manufacture In BUFFALO, NEW YORK

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/...ffalo-new-york/
\

MORE WINNING! Tesla And Panasonic Announce Plans To Manufacture In BUFFALO, NEW YORK

Aleister Dec 27th, 2016
trump-victory

The Trump effect continues! Two major companies, Tesla and Panasonic, have just announced their intentions to manufacture in Buffalo, New York.

Funny how far off topic you got there son.
It's been an life long lesson, never pick on the handicap, so to that I say Good night!!!!

#1495417 --- 02/15/17 02:10 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1495421 --- 02/15/17 03:19 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/...ffalo-new-york/
\

Aleister Dec 27th, 2016
trump-victory

The Trump effect continues! Two major companies, Tesla and Panasonic, have just announced their intentions to manufacture in Buffalo, New York.

Funny how far off topic you got there son.
It's been an life long lesson, never pick on the handicap, so to that I say Good night!!!!

I'm deep in that pea brain of yours.

My email has been blowing up about your idiotic behavior, and more.
It seems you've made multiple enemies here...go figure, and the best part, my profile of you is dead on ...loser.

#1495422 --- 02/15/17 03:25 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

It's obvious that you failed to get a good night's sleep based on an attempt to further a futile off topic debate. grin
MAN!!!!! it's too easy to win when you deal with someone with both arms tied behind their back and no sense of strategic moves due two broken legs. Yes, you can bet your "bippy" that ILMAO

#1495423 --- 02/15/17 03:43 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

It's obvious that you failed to get a good night's sleep based on an attempt to further a futile off topic debate. grin
MAN!!!!! it's too easy to win when you deal with someone with both arms tied behind their back and no sense of strategic moves due two broken legs. Yes, you can bet your "bippy" that ILMAO

I was also given a you tube video of you, and it's really sweet, and the best part you lie like a cheap rug.

I'll see ya around stupid, and let the wife you haven't been married to 28 plus years console you.

#1495424 --- 02/15/17 03:44 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

You're a glutton for punishment aren't you? Yes...please leave...for your sake. whistle

#1495430 --- 02/15/17 04:48 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö
You're a glutton for punishment aren't you? Yes...please leave...for your sake. whistle

Yep.

Poor dumbfounded fool. Staggering around this place in an "alternative reality" daze. Unable to crap out a comprehensible, let alone a well-founded contribution for his task master Trump.

Watching Tommyboy's pathetic stream of second-rate shilling and flaccid slams. Like watching a slow-motion train wreck.

Aaaahh....the awesomeness of cheap thrills. grin

#1495433 --- 02/15/17 06:53 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Yes and the ability to rewind or freeze frame at one's discretion.

#1495434 --- 02/15/17 07:05 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Teonan

Yep.

Poor dumbfounded fool. Staggering around this place in an "alternative reality" daze. Unable to crap out a comprehensible, let alone a well-founded contribution for his task master Trump.

Watching Tommyboy's pathetic stream of second-rate shilling and flaccid slams. Like watching a slow-motion train wreck.

"Poor dumbfounded fool. Staggering around this place in an "alternative reality" daze."

That's funny too.

The best thing about the Trump Effect, it makes the left go "Absolutely Crazy"!

#1495435 --- 02/15/17 07:12 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Teonan

Yep.

What's really funny is the fact that Tommy derailed his own topic by means of a lack of rebuttals....well if you construe baby talk as articulating your views....anyway you look at it, he was never on a debate team in high school. whistle
Now he's angry, frustrated and name calling because we told him that the earth is round, a factual and proven topic but ignorance on his part, keeps up the nonsensical attempts anyways to prove you wrong.

Mean while in reality land.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/15/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia/97936050/

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/02/15/trump-just-asked-anti-semitism-us-answer-embarassing/

#1495466 --- 02/16/17 01:38 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: luckyduck
So let me get this straight, now liberals are anti-union? My favorite aspect of President Trump is how easily he gets the liberal's panties so in a bunch that they can't even remember who and what they are suppose to support!
The leftist can't let President Trump succeed, it means Karl Marx was wrong.LOL
I think you are confused. Trumps biggest foreign supporter is Russia.

As of this morning, we are watching Russia strategically place one of it's destroyers off the coast of the New England states, observing Israel's President short of laughing his posterior off in regard to Trump's odd behavior at a press conference, Mexico's Presidents current and former call him a crazy man in regard to who will pay for the wall, all this in 27 days but for those with excellent memories, the GOP stated that Obama was too soft. Now that we have a bullish and brash dullard for POTUS, why is so much anti America and anti Trump protesting culminating all around the world like no time in history? It's a testament to how diplomacy sometimes comes across a weak but exposes the idiocy of a loudmouth with the capability to insult and agitate our foreign countries into retaliation if you disrespect them and believe you me, countries such as China, Russia and Korea are more than willing to have you test their ability to stand up to perceived bullies.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/02/15/russia-spy-ship-off-delaware-jpm-orig.cnn

#1495485 --- 02/16/17 06:11 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

#1495486 --- 02/16/17 06:29 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga

There's an old saying, if you're a good husband or wife, the likelihood of having one mate for a lifetime is very possible. lets think about that for a minute, Trump has been married several times, he has been bankrupted several time, he has been sued hundred of times, are getting the drift here?if he had done his homework and payed special attention to detail, character and past situations, we would not had to contend with a Flynn debacle. Funny how all the smart people warned Trump of these landmines but the idiot as always proceeds without hesitation. Do you think that we are at the end of this rough ride? The worst is yet to come and that's a guarantee, not because of wishful thinking but when you have a fool that blindfold themselves and state that they're going to cross both directions of traffic on the NY Thruway 100 times, more than likely, we're going to read about another casualty.

#1495487 --- 02/16/17 06:33 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

NO!!!! Mr. Trump, you've created the mess. When and if you get to the country's affairs, then maybe you can lay some blame.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/trump-watch-live-coverage-week-4/

Page 7 of 83 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 >