FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 45 of 83 < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#1506864 --- 10/21/17 02:27 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Shows what you know! You have no clue sore loser loser! You know what they say about people who assume? LOL!

FingerLakes1.com
#1506870 --- 10/21/17 05:41 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
I'm attempting to figure out your logic, I voted for bernie but he lost the primary, so I assume that you ignorantly determine the next bet was to vote for Hillary. Let be straightforward Trump won and he currently is the worst president in modern times, an approval rating of 35 %, unhappy in his third marriage,has the mental capacity of a school age boy, thinned skinned, an habitual liar. I have a chronic leg pain which keep me up at night, Trump can't sleep because he's restless, preoccupied with lies, retaliation and petty fighting.....tell me son, why do I get this uneasy feeling every time the fool opens his mouth while pushing the world toward world war 3? No son, being a sore loser isn't even close, lets try me being embarrassed for trump supporters who won;t admit that they support an utter failure who ultimately fails the whole world. Outside the fear that my grandchildren will lose out, I smile like a Cheshire cat because the disaster you voted into office, just failed the nation and I actually feel sorry that somehow when the hammer comes down, you falsely assume that all White males will be exempt from the impending doom.

#1506889 --- 10/21/17 06:44 PM The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Originally Posted By: Formermac
This is what Trump's going to do which is driving the economy!

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/donald-trumps-impact-on-the-economy.html
Yes I'm rolling on my garage floor laughing my behind off. Where is the infrastructure such as new bridges, new roads all which stimulate job growth? Last month's job growth was negative 33000 in case you didn't notice. Let admit that Trump doesn't factor into the DOW, while he focuses on covering his continued lies and tweeting.
Do you think the hurricanes and floods down south might have something to do with it? DUH! Trump has a major effect on the DOW Dumbo! What do you think is driving it? Corporate growth and earnings because they know they have a president who will cut regulations,taxes and spur improvements! Just the opposite of Obama!

Just look at you go... what a hypocrite.

You patently discount out-of hand, the effects that natural disasters play on such things as NFL television ratings, yet you immediately play the 'disaster TRUMP card' when it better suits your biases.

Apply a standard and stick to it, would ya?

#1506890 --- 10/21/17 07:10 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: gassy one]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Melania Trump Slashes First Lady Staff, Saves Big Money
Timothy Meads

Melania Trump has significantly reduced the size of staff and personnel needed for the role of First Lady compared to her predecessors. This move has already saved hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars in the process, reports Fox News.

Melania Trump has a staff about 1/4th the size of Michelle Obama's. She spends just over a quarter of what Obama shelled out per year as well. Trump has four people working for her at a total yearly salary of $486,700 vs. 16 working for her at a total yearly salary of $1.24 million a year.

IN OTHER NEWS
Melania Trump to 'rewrite' position of first lady

“As with all things that she does, she is being very deliberate in her hiring, focusing on quality over quantity,” communications director Stephanie Grisham told Alex Pappas of Fox News. “It is important to her that the team is a good fit for what she wants to accomplish as first lady, and that everyone works well together. She also wants to be mindful and responsible when it comes to taxpayer money.”
Pappas also notes that First Ladies Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush each had staffs of 19 and 18 people respectively.

Despite taking on a more public role and cultivating her political presence, Trump continues to maintain only a chief of staff, a communications director, a deputy chief of staff and a deputy director of advance as her assistants.

The Fox piece also notes that President Donald Trump has cut staff overall in the White House since Barack Obama left office, which could save more than $22 million.

Traditionally, the First Lady usually comes in with an agenda they would like to see enacted, such as Laura Bush's focus on literacy and education. Melania Trump, who still cares for her 11 year old son Baron, comparably did not step into her new role as First Lady with a specific action plan in mind.

Still, Melania Trump was an active philanthropist and generous person as a private citizen. The White House website notes that her passion for culture and fashion is only surpassed by her love of charity.

"She was Honorary Chairwoman for Martha Graham Dance Company in April 2005, is an active member of the Police Athletic League which honored her with Woman of The Year 2006, has been an Honorary Chairwoman for The Boy's Club of New York for five consecutive years, and in 2005 The American Red Cross awarded her with Goodwill Ambassador which she has proudly served for four years. In April of 2008, she was asked by Love Our Children USA and NASDAQ to participate in the Fifth Annual National Love Our Children Day and the beginning of National Child Abuse Prevention month by ringing the closing bell at NASDAQ. In 2010, Melania was the Chairwoman for The American Heart Association which raised $1.7 Million for research. Melania's philanthropic interests represent her humanitarian side, and she remains an indefatigable and dedicated New York," says her bio. on the website.
It will be interesting to see how her role as First Lady changes over the next few years and beyond.

#1506893 --- 10/21/17 11:32 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga
Melania Trump Slashes First Lady Staff, Saves Big Money

... after spending even MORE of same on private housing arrangement, security, etc.

#1506894 --- 10/21/17 11:53 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: Timbo
This is what Trump's going to do which is driving the economy!

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/donald-trumps-impact-on-the-economy.html
Yes I'm rolling on my garage floor laughing my behind off. Where is the infrastructure such as new bridges, new roads all which stimulate job growth? Last month's job growth was negative 33000 in case you didn't notice. Let admit that Trump doesn't factor into the DOW, while he focuses on covering his continued lies and tweeting.
Do you think the hurricanes and floods down south might have something to do with it? DUH! Trump has a major effect on the DOW Dumbo! What do you think is driving it? Corporate growth and earnings because they know they have a president who will cut regulations,taxes and spur improvements! Just the opposite of Obama!

You patently discount out-of hand, the effects that natural disasters play on such things as NFL television ratings, yet you immediately play the 'disaster TRUMP card' when it better suits your biases.

Quote:

Master Timbo, it's no different than you spreading your
manure about gun control, and then you turn around an claim to be a GUN DEALER...you hypocrite!

#1506899 --- 10/22/17 12:24 AM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, why so much anger? lets be honest here, you calling me or Timbo a hypocrite or what other name you can conjure up doesn't change reality, trump is a liar, thief, racist and divider. Maybe this is your uphill battle, attempting to give junior a B plus and all he can manage is an F. Standards were written ages ago and are to be adhere to regardless of your deficient wants or need to send junior to harvard. cool

#1506900 --- 10/22/17 12:56 AM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-gave-10-puerto-rico-recovery-ny-congresswoman-says-4-162839955.html

WASHINGTON — Nydia Velázquez, D-N.Y., the first Puerto Rican-born woman elected to Congress, sharply criticized President Trump’s handling of the hurricane damage on the island in an interview with Yahoo News on Friday evening. The congresswoman also suggested the president is treating Puerto Ricans differently than other U.S. citizens because they are Latinos.

Velázquez expressed shock that Trump gave himself “a 10” on a scale of one to 10 when Yahoo News had asked him to grade his response to the destruction.

“I really don’t know how he arrived at 10,” Velázquez said.

Trump gave himself the perfect score when he spoke to reporters in the Oval Office on Thursday after meeting with Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello.

The congresswoman went on to cite figures about the current situation on the island, which is a U.S. territory. As of Friday morning, more than 80 percent of the island was without power, and more than 30 percent lacked reliable drinking water. The devastation was largely caused when Hurricane Maria hit the island on Sept. 20. The storm was a Category 5, the highest level on the hurricane scale.

“This is a month later. I really think that this president is delusional. He’s out of touch,” said Velázquez, adding, “I don’t know if he doesn’t or he is incapable to really understand how disgusting it is … that he seems to be more concerned with self-adulation than what is happening on the ground.”

Velázquez, who visited Puerto Rico shortly after the storm struck, did not hesitate when Yahoo News asked what grade she’d give the president’s response to the hurricane one a scale of one to 10.

“Oh, four,” she said.

Velázquez said she thinks the island’s residents, who are U.S. citizens, would be receiving better treatment if they were not largely Latino.

#1506904 --- 10/22/17 02:28 AM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

#1506918 --- 10/22/17 07:57 AM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I note your link is from May 11, 2017. Trumps popularity has dropped a lot since then. There has been a lot of water over the dam since then. Not to mention numerous hurricanes.

Trump Will Likely Win Re-election In 2020
05/11/2017 01:35 pm ET Updated May 11, 2017

#1506924 --- 10/22/17 11:49 AM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Why do you insist on submitting facts as always instead of making gassy more comfortable by utilizing trumpite lies? Also I notice his use of Ad Hominem, when he have no facts, attack your opponent's character. In his mind, this is his "Winning factor"

#1506926 --- 10/22/17 12:50 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: kyle585
I note your link is from May 11, 2017. Trumps popularity has dropped a lot since then. There has been a lot of water over the dam since then. Not to mention numerous hurricanes.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-approval-rating-150244892.html

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-m...a-1078261827607

Yes I'm going there, this is the very reason(s) that Trump hates Obama "How dare this "Nigerian" outshine me in every conceivable area with the exception of finances" Once again, money can buy everything but true love, respect and character.

#1506934 --- 10/22/17 02:33 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! More WINING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-approval-rating-150244892.html

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-m...a-1078261827607

Yes I'm going there, this is the very reason(s) that Trump hates Obama "How dare this "Nigerian" outshine me in every conceivable area with the exception of finances" Once again, money can buy everything but true love, respect and character.

Quote:
respect and character

Are you talking about President Trump, or are you talking about something lacking with yourself Master For?

#1506937 --- 10/22/17 04:53 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
[you] claim to be a GUN DEALER...you hypocrite!

A stupid comment, since nowhere did I EVER make such an ignorant claim.

I DO however support intensive federal/state gun control measures. Even if I were a firearms dealer (which I am not), supporting comprehensive gun control in no way, shape or form, would qualify as hypocrisy.

I stand by my previous previous comment which I've re-posted below.

#1506938 --- 10/22/17 05:07 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! MORE WHINING! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

What a joke! All guns don't need to be registered anyway

Yes, and they should be.

#1506942 --- 10/22/17 06:11 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Yes, and they should be.
That is what I am trying to tell gsssy and cwjga but neither one of them seems capable of understanding the concept.

#1506950 --- 10/22/17 09:22 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Yes, and they should be.
That is what I am trying to tell gsssy and cwjga but neither one of them seems capable of understanding the concept.

Oh, they understand it just fine. They just can't bring themselves to admit it publicly. To do so, would openly undercut their unjustifiable arguments.

#1507008 --- 10/23/17 03:32 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
[you] claim to be a GUN DEALER...you hypocrite!

A stupid comment, since nowhere did I EVER make such an ignorant claim.

I DO however support intensive federal/state gun control measures. Even if I were a firearms dealer (which I am not), supporting comprehensive gun control in no way, shape or form, would qualify as hypocrisy.

I stand by my previous previous comment which I've re-posted below.

You sure did say you are a "GUN DEALER"

Quote:
Originally Posted By: The Mechanic

Why do sooooo many believe in being well-armed with guns but not with actual FACTS?

You sure do have a well-stocked armory of talking-points ammo, don't you?

I love being well armed with my NYS compliant AR-15. Lots of ammo too. Now there is a fact for you.

Think you're the only one sportin'? Think again, Sad Sack.

Hell, I've probably sold more at auction in the past three months than you've ever owned.
whistle

#1507020 --- 10/23/17 08:46 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jul...kushpmg00000009

Bill O’Reilly Accuser Says She’s Still ‘Terrified’ Of Fox News
“You’re just this one person that’s about to go up against literally a machine,” said Juliet Huddy.

Juliet Huddy, a former Fox News employee who accused Bill O’Reilly of sexually harassing her in 2011, said Monday that she’s still “terrified” of the network after the lengths it went to in order to protect him and discredit her.

“You know that you’re just this one person that’s about to go up against literally a machine,” Huddy told NBC News’ Megyn Kelly, who herself has said she was sexually harassed during her time at Fox News by its then-chairman, the late Roger Ailes.

The fear of retaliation “holds you back against taking action sometimes,” said Huddy, a one-time on-air personality at Fox News.

Huddy ultimately did take action, detailing her allegations in a letter her lawyers sent to Fox News in August 2016, according to The New York Times. Within weeks, she agreed not to sue and instead accepted a six-figure settlement from Fox’s parent company, 21st Century Fox.

In her comments to Kelly, Huddy didn’t say whether she regretted taking the settlement and signing a non-disclosure agreement. But she discussed why women often choose to settle in these situations.

“They just don’t want to face what potentially could be coming at them,” she said. Perhaps, she added, more women would feel enabled to fight and come forward if non-disclosure agreements didn’t exist.

#1507021 --- 10/23/17 08:47 PM Re: The Trump defect continues! More WHINING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mye...kushpmg00000009

Widow Of U.S. Soldier Killed In Niger: Trump’s Call ‘Made Me Cry Even Worse’
Myeshia Johnson confirmed the president told her that her husband “knew what he signed up for.”
By Willa Frej

Page 45 of 83 < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 82 83 >