FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1495145 --- 02/07/17 07:57 PM Left wing anti-vaccer?
Hot Burrito Offline

Loc: Tiajuna Flats

FingerLakes1.com
#1495166 --- 02/08/17 08:52 PM Re: Left wing anti-vaccer? [Re: Hot Burrito]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
Let's hope the rest of the parents were responsible and vaccinated:

Mumps can occasionally cause complications, especially in adults.

Complications include:

inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) in males who have reached puberty; rarely does this lead to fertility problems
inflammation of the brain (encephalitis)
inflammation of the tissue covering the brain and spinal cord (meningitis)
inflammation of the ovaries (oophoritis) and/or breast tissue (mastitis)
deafness

#1495183 --- 02/09/17 12:16 PM Re: Left wing anti-vaccer? [Re: Hot Burrito]
Kells Offline

Anti-vaxxers can be left wing, right wing, or middle of the road. Talk to the religious nuts who refuse to vaccinate because they believe that God is in control. I promise you they are not "left wing". laugh

#1495431 --- 02/15/17 11:25 AM Re: Romulus School declares no mumps [Re: Hot Burrito]
DR. D Offline

Loc: Waterloo/Seneca Falls/Junius/T...
Shoot first ask questions later......seems as if a few of you have egg on your face

Tests have come back negative for a Romulus Elementary student believed to have the mumps, the school district announced this week.

Last week, Romulus School Superintendent Martin Rotz sent home a letter with elementary students warning parents of possible exposure to mumps. Proper precautions were taken and the Seneca County Health Department was notified. The student had not been in school since it was first suspected mumps may be the culprit.

The Seneca County Health Department has confirmed the test results, but parents are encouraged to take precautions and seek medical testing should they suspect their child may be ill with mump-like symptoms.

more over here http://fingerlakes1.com/2017/02/15/romulus-school-declares-no-mumps/

#1495472 --- 02/16/17 08:13 AM Re: Romulus School declares no mumps [Re: DR. D]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
May I suggest you take a look at who is behind the vaccine scare in the first place.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and..._of_rfk_jr.html

#1495483 --- 02/16/17 10:40 AM Re: Romulus School declares no mumps [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
May I suggest you take a look at who is behind the vaccine scare in the first place.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and..._of_rfk_jr.html

Didn't he get busted for heroin ?

#1495520 --- 02/17/17 11:16 AM Re: Romulus School declares no mumps [Re: Hot Burrito]
MissingArty Offline

Loc: Waterloo, NY

RFK, Jr. is not anti vaccine. He is pro vaccine, but he's advocating for safe vaccines. Anti vaxxers are not left, right or deranged hillbillies. They are people that actually took the time and looked at the facts.

There are a group of whistleblowers, CDC SPIDER (a group of CDC scientists that are speaking out about the fraud going on in the CDC) and CDC scientist Dr. William Thompson and many, many doctors are speaking out about the damage that is being done to our children.

Trump has asked RFK, Jr. to head a commission to investigate the safety of vaccines with a panel of people that are not connected to industry. We all should be supporting this commission whether we like Trump or not.

I've posted extensively about this in another thread. Before you go spewing that vaccines are safe, you may want to take a look at the FACTS. There are NO vaccine studies proving vaccines are safe. See the video below.

Anyone who understands the state of this country should be seeing a red flag here.

All he is asking is that if vaccines are safe, then Pharma should be able to prove it.

Why don't they prove it? Because they don't have to. Ronald Reagan gave them free reign to kill and maim our children. (3.3 billion already paid out of your money to the ones who could prove vaccine injury. Do you know how many millions of people were unable to prove their injury?)

Really, whether you’re anti or pro vax, why are you not asking:

Where's the proof?

Is the story we've been fed for years that "vaccines save lives" true?

Why did Reagan give Pharma a free ride against any liability for any American damaged by a vaccine? (And btw, this means you also cannot sue your doctor.)

If vaccines are so safe, then why do we need a vaccine injury reporting system and vaccine court instead of being able to sue pharma?

If a small amount of mercury in a can of tuna is dangerous, why is a larger amount safe in a vaccine?

If a small amount of aluminum is toxic to the body, why is a larger amount in a vaccine safe?

How much is your doctor paid per patient he or she can get vaxxed? (One doctor I posted a video of says that over an 8 year period, he lost a million dollars from not pushing vaccines.)

Why does a seasoned nurse tell an incoming new nurse at a medical office NOT to read the vaccine inserts?

Why are you not offered the vaccine insert? You get this information with your prescription from the pharmacy. Why don’t you get this before or after you get a vaccination? Have you ever read a vaccine insert? Look at them, the information is there. Next time your doc offers a vaccination, ask to read the insert first.

How many vaccines did you get as a kid? How many are kids getting now? In every limb, multiple shots in one doctor’s visit. How much aluminum and mercury is injected into the child on that one visit? These poisons are being injected directly into the blood stream.

Why are we having epidemics of cancer, autoimmune diseases, autism, learning disabilities, gall bladder surgeries, etc?

Where were the epidemics of kids with autism before the 1980’s? Have you ever looked at the autism spectrum scale? If your child or grandchild has a learning disability, he/she is on the scale?

Look where we are today. Everyone is sick with some illness, dropping dead of intestinal problems, alzheimer’s and cancer.

Independent non industry connected scientists and doctors are trying to tell us we’ve been lied to. Our government has been taken over by industry and we and our children are being poisoned by them for profit.

I watched a documentary the other night that really imo, put it all together. Michael Moore’s “Who Do We Invade Next.” Whether you like him or not, watch this film and you’ll see how other countries took our great ideas, put them to work and bettered the lives of their citizens, but here in the United States, all those great ideas that we put in place for our citizens were taken away from us so that industries could profit.

Finally, I’ll say it again. Please don’t spew that vaccines are safe until you look at the facts and can prove they are safe. None of you can, because there is no proof. Our doctors are telling us what their pharma reps and medical schools have told them, their golden rule, vaccines are safe. Our academic, research and regulatory agencies have been taken over by self promoting industries. We are fools if we do not ask for proof now. Proof that is recent, and provided by scientists who have no financial connection to the industry. Come on people, isn’t that just common sense?

RFK, Jr. shows you in this recent meeting at the Washington Press Club, where he offered a $100,000 reward to journalists or anyone who can show any proof that vaccines are safe, that there is actually NO proof.

Starts at 10:25...

Press Conference, Robert K. Kennedy, Jr. and Robert De Niro National Press Club, Washington, DC

https://worldmercuryproject.org/livestream/

Where to Invade Next

https://www.hulu.com/watch/1019019

http://wheretoinvadenext.com/about/

#1495529 --- 02/17/17 01:09 PM Re: Romulus School declares no mumps [Re: MissingArty]
scwoodchuck Offline

Edited by scwoodchuck (02/17/17 01:27 PM)

#1495530 --- 02/17/17 01:42 PM Re: Romulus School declares no mumps [Re: MissingArty]
scwoodchuck Offline

http://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/thimerosal

Thimerosal and autism
Evidence that mercury doesn't cause autism

Despite concerns, several studies have now proven that thimerosal in vaccines did not cause autism:

A study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine in 2003 by Paul Stehr-Green found that more children in Sweden and Denmark were diagnosed with autism after removal of thimerosal from vaccines in those countries.
Kreesten Madsen reviewed the medical record of 1,000 autistic children diagnosed between 1971 and 2000 and found that despite removal of thimerosal from vaccines, the incidence of autism diagnoses increased between 1992 and 2000. The study was published in Pediatrics in 2003.
Similarly, Anders Hviid studied Danish children between 1990 and 1996 and found that the number of children with autism increased after thimerosal was removed from vaccines. This study was published in 2003 in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
A study of more than 14,000 children in the United Kingdom found no evidence of increased autism

#1495545 --- 02/17/17 10:46 PM Re: Left wing anti-vaccer? [Re: Hot Burrito]
Hicks McFarmer Offline

Loc: The woods
I'm glad everyone here was so concerned about the well being of my child. Fun fact. We have had all our children vaccinated. Thank you for jumping to conclusions. I definitely enjoyed a laugh at the expense of you fools.

#1495548 --- 02/18/17 06:05 AM Re: Left wing anti-vaccer? [Re: Hicks McFarmer]
DR. D Offline

Loc: Waterloo/Seneca Falls/Junius/T...
If that was in fact your child then I am glad they are alright as well as the rest of the kids in the community. My only question remains is why did the measles scare begin and how did it make it to the point it was in Romulus?

#1495550 --- 02/18/17 06:59 AM Re: Left wing anti-vaccer? [Re: DR. D]
scwoodchuck Offline

Everyone who goes to the doctor signs a paper that gives the doctor permission to share your health issues with the State Department of Health. This information is used to track the spread of things like the flue so the public is kept informed and can take the necessary precautions to avoid getting and spreading disease. However mistakes are made, I supposedly had the mumps 4 times as a child, which I guess isn't supposed to be possible.