FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 5 of 83 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 >
Topic Options
#1494631 --- 01/24/17 01:00 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
As far as I'm concerned, you can suspect anything you want about President Trump, and President Putin, but until you come up with some cold hard facts, you're just sniveling.

he Washington Post has just published a video of Donald Trump on the set of Days of Our Lives in 2005. In it, Donald J. Trump, the Republican candidate for the presidency of the United States, is heard describing how he likes to sexually assault women.

The entire clip is gross and horrifying, even for Donald Trump. Here are some of the choicer quotes from a man who has said that he “would be the best for women”:

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
“I did try and fuck her. She was married.”
“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

FingerLakes1.com
#1494638 --- 01/24/17 01:57 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: GreatAwakening
Originally Posted By: kyle585
As far as I'm concerned, you can suspect anything you want about President Trump, and President Putin, but until you come up with some cold hard facts, you're just sniveling.

he Washington Post has just published a video of Donald Trump on the set of Days of Our Lives in 2005. In it, Donald J. Trump, the Republican candidate for the presidency of the United States, is heard describing how he likes to sexually assault women.

The entire clip is gross and horrifying, even for Donald Trump. Here are some of the choicer quotes from a man who has said that he “would be the best for women”:

“I moved on her like a , but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
“I did try and her. She was married.”
“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
“Grab them by the . You can do anything.”

Easy with the profanity Cowboy.

I real don't care what he said in 2005.

If he doesn't produce, he's gone too.

#1494640 --- 01/24/17 02:02 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Why did you appear laughable when you were BZ now you actually seem tormented and bored.

#1494642 --- 01/24/17 02:58 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
Why did you appear laughable when you were BZ now you actually seem tormented and bored.

Unbelievable.

#1494643 --- 01/24/17 03:02 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Exactly, 31000 posts down the drain. whistle
what happen after 12 years?

#1494644 --- 01/24/17 03:11 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Keep talking, show me who, and what, you really are.

#1494645 --- 01/24/17 03:13 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

What?

#1494646 --- 01/24/17 03:17 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I must admit, it's like drawing flies to excrement, put it on the sidewalk and we can expect your appearance, not to mention that BZ was the same way, the ??????? trademark.
THE TRUMP EFFECT CONTINUES......but it's not winning due to the alternative affect.

#1494647 --- 01/24/17 03:21 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö

Maybe foolish tools like Bz aka TD realize the blush already has left their rose.

#1494649 --- 01/24/17 03:42 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

What?

Ha!

You might as well cool it with any useless maneuvering Bz. It's endgame time. grin

#1494650 --- 01/24/17 04:21 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: Teonan

What?

Ha!

You might as well cool it with any useless maneuvering Bz. It's endgame time. grin

Ha, yourself, I don't know who he is.

And I don't think you're funny, my Ayahuasca guzzling friend.

#1494654 --- 01/24/17 11:05 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

“I moved on her like a , but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
“I did try and her. She was married.”
“Grab them by the . You can do anything.”
Easy with the profanity Cowboy.
I real don't care what he said in 2005.
If he doesn't produce, he's gone too.
I care very much what he said in 2005. It speaks loudly about his character and his morals. You say if he doesn't produce he will be gone too. In the first weekend him and his press secretary have both lied. How long are you willing to put up with his lies?

#1494657 --- 01/24/17 01:55 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]
Teonan Offline

JSMH.

Keep fronting that malarky if you like Bz/TD.

You're synthesizing quite nicely with that half-baked, lying reprobate now occupying Oval Office - proof positive "The Trump effect continues."

#1494662 --- 01/24/17 03:37 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Auto Group Says Trump Trade Policies Will Kill 31,000 Car Jobs
Brad Tuttle,

Donald Trump has promised to be the greatest jobs president ever, and he’s pledged to usher in a golden age of manufacturing jobs for American workers in particular. But a new report argues that Trump’s trade plans could have the opposite effect on the auto industry, resulting in tens of thousands of American job losses.

A key part of Trump’s plan to boosting jobs is changing America’s trade policy. To wit, on Monday, Trump signed executive orders to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement, a.k.a. NAFTA, which was launched under President Bill Clinton in 1994 with the goal of opening up the movement of goods and services among the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.

Over the years, Ross Perot and Bernie Sanders have been among the many critics who have argued that NAFTA policies result in the outsourcing of jobs in the U.S. to other countries. Trump has been one of the most outspoken critics. In one of the 2016 presidential debates, Trump said that NAFTA—which was signed by the husband of his opponent, Hillary Clinton—is “the worst trade deal maybe ever signed anywhere, but certainly ever signed in this country.”

The biggest complaint about NAFTA is that it kills American employment, because it frees up companies to slash production costs by shifting manufacturing jobs outside the U.S. “America has lost nearly one-third of its manufacturing jobs since NAFTA,” the Trump campaign has argued. With that in mind, Trump’s position has been that as president he will “tell NAFTA partners that we intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal for our workers. If they don’t agree to a renegotiation, we will submit notice that the U.S. intends to withdraw from the deal.”

One of the threats Trump has made to companies shifting manufacturing outside the U.S. is the imposition of a 35% tariff on goods exported back to America.

However, the auto industry, which is one of the largest sectors potentially affected by Trump’s trade policies, says that the combination of new tariffs and changes to NAFTA will ultimately kill American jobs—and result in higher car prices and fewer choices for American drivers to boot.

The Center for Automotive Research (CAR), a nonprofit founded with the goal of improving “the competitiveness of the U.S. automotive industry,” published a new report highlighting how Trump’s trade policies could hurt the industry and everyday consumers alike. “If the U.S. were to enact a 35 percent tariff on light vehicles imported from Mexico, CAR estimates the sales impact would be 450,000 units in the United States, and an implied loss of nearly 6,700 North American assembly jobs,” the report states.

Meanwhile, because roughly 40% of the cars assembled in Mexico bound for the U.S. include parts that are manufactured in the U.S., thousands of other American workers would be impacted as well. All said, the report claims, “At least 31,000 U.S. jobs could be lost—in addition to some proportion of the 6,700 North American job loss—as a result of a 35 percent tariff on light vehicles and parts imports from Mexico.”

What’s more, the CAR report states that if the U.S. withdraws from NAFTA and Mexico takes the expected step of installing retaliatory tariffs on goods exported by America, the obvious consequence is that American exports will suffer—and China and other countries could benefit as a result. “If the U.S. leaves NAFTA, companies in Mexico and Canada may seek alternate, more affordable places to purchase these goods, such as China, India, and other regions with large, international U.S. competitors,” the report states.

It should be noted that CAR represents the auto industry, not auto industry workers, and that its goal is to help America’s automakers be as successful and profitable as possible. The upending of NAFTA would likely make it more complicated and costly for automakers to run their businesses. So there’s clearly some self-interest inherent in the industry arguing against changes to the status quo.

Bear in mind that the Brookings Institution, the non-partisan think tank, has also argued strongly against Trump’s plans to renegotiate from NAFTA and withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the trade deal with Asian countries that was negotiated by Obama but never ratified by Congress. “Trump’s current trade proposals will work against each other, threatening to cancel out any gains, and likely inflicting additional costs on the very people he has pledged to help,” the Brookings Institution stated.

It’s essentially the same argument summed up in the conclusion of the CAR report:

Any move by the United States to withdraw from NAFTA or to otherwise restrict automotive vehicle, parts and components trade within North America will result in higher costs to producers, lower returns for investors, fewer choices for consumers, and a less competitive U.S. automotive and supplier industry. Counter to the incoming Trump Administration’s goal of creating manufacturing jobs the withdrawal from NAFTA or the implementation of punitive tariffs could result in the loss of at least 31,000 U.S. automotive and parts jobs.

#1494663 --- 01/24/17 03:45 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

The Center for Automotive Research (CAR), a nonprofit founded with the goal of improving “the competitiveness of the U.S. automotive industry,” published a new report highlighting how Trump’s trade policies could hurt the industry and everyday consumers alike. “If the U.S. were to enact a 35 percent tariff on light vehicles imported from Mexico, CAR estimates the sales impact would be 450,000 units in the United States, and an implied loss of nearly 6,700 North American assembly jobs,” the report states.

Meanwhile, because roughly 40% of the cars assembled in Mexico bound for the U.S. include parts that are manufactured in the U.S., thousands of other American workers would be impacted as well. All said, the report claims, “At least 31,000 U.S. jobs could be lost—in addition to some proportion of the 6,700 North American job loss—as a result of a 35 percent tariff on light vehicles and parts imports from Mexico.”
Great post Formermac.

#1494667 --- 01/24/17 05:03 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
]I care very much what he said in 2005. It speaks loudly about his character and his morals. You say if he doesn't produce he will be gone too. In the first weekend him and his press secretary have both lied. How long are you willing to put up with his lies?

They are not the ones that lied.

Edited by cwjga (01/24/17 05:04 PM)

#1494669 --- 01/24/17 05:21 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
Teonan Offline

Now President, Trump Once Again Lies About Why He Lost Popular Vote

Despite becoming arguably the most powerful man on the planet in recent days, reporting indicates Trump still willing to lie unabashedly to cushion his ego

Though he became the 45th President of the United States last Friday, Donald Trump on Monday took the opportunity of his first meeting with congressional leaders to again repeat the lie that he would have won the popular vote (which he lost to rival Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million people) if it wasn't for millions of undocumented immigrants he claims participated in the election.

Having also lied on this issue in the aftermath of his electoral college victory in November, people in the room during Trump's meeting with House and Senate leaders from both parties said the president was at it again Monday.

"He said 3-5 million 'illegals' voted so that's why he lost popular vote," one Democratic aide told The Hill, noting Trump's use of the derogatory phrase often used by right-wingers to describe immigrant workers or those without proper documentation to be in the country. A second source who was in the room confirmed to The Hill: "That's exactly what he said."

Trump reportedly offered no evidence for his assertion, just stated it as a fact.

Read on: http://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/01...st-popular-vote

#1494670 --- 01/24/17 05:34 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Teonan]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham on Tuesday said Donald Trump is undermining his presidency when he continues to repeat the lie that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election, costing him the popular vote. “It is the most inappropriate thing for the president to say without proof,” Graham told CNN in an interview on Capitol Hill. “We’re talking about a man who won the election and seems to be obsessed with the idea that he could not have possibly lost the popular vote without cheating and fraud. So I would urge the president to knock this off.” Trump, who lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by nearly three million votes, reportedly repeated the unsubstantiated claim during a meeting with lawmakers on Monday night. “People are going to start doubting you as a person if you keep making accusations against our electoral system without justification,” Graham continued. “This is going to erode his ability to govern this country if he does not stop it.”

Thanks Senator Graham for speaking out!

#1494673 --- 01/24/17 05:39 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga
]I care very much what he said in 2005. It speaks loudly about his character and his morals. You say if he doesn't produce he will be gone too. In the first weekend him and his press secretary have both lied. How long are you willing to put up with his lies?

They are not the ones that lied.
They didn't lie? OMG.You got to be blind.

#1494675 --- 01/24/17 05:51 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
Teonan Offline

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham on Tuesday said Donald Trump is undermining his presidency when he continues to repeat the lie that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election, costing him the popular vote. “It is the most inappropriate thing for the president to say without proof,” Graham told CNN in an interview on Capitol Hill. “We’re talking about a man who won the election and seems to be obsessed with the idea that he could not have possibly lost the popular vote without cheating and fraud. So I would urge the president to knock this off.” Trump, who lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by nearly three million votes, reportedly repeated the unsubstantiated claim during a meeting with lawmakers on Monday night. “People are going to start doubting you as a person if you keep making accusations against our electoral system without justification,” Graham continued. “This is going to erode his ability to govern this country if he does not stop it.”

Thanks Senator Graham for speaking out!

Seconding that Kyle.

Lindsey Graham: ‘I am Begging the President’ to Stop Saying Millions of People Voted Illegally
http://www.mediaite.com/online/lindsey-g...oted-illegally/

Fact Checker:
Recidivism Watch: Trump’s claim that millions of people voted illegally

Read on: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact...m=.0ae22070b3eb

Page 5 of 83 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 >