FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 15 of 56 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 >
Topic Options
#1498025 --- 04/20/17 03:04 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: free at last
Originally Posted By: kyle585
So Trump has now angered our ally of South Korea at least twice. By saying there was an armada coming when it wasn't and saying Korea was once part of China. With friends like us since 1/20/17, who needs enemies?

"So Trump has now angered our ally of South Korea at least twice."

So what!

The south can defend themselves, we've been stuck in that hole for almost 70 years, maybe they can step-up an take care of their own problems.

FingerLakes1.com
#1498026 --- 04/20/17 03:12 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
So Trump has now angered our ally of South Korea at least twice. By saying there was an armada coming when it wasn't and saying Korea was once part of China. With friends like us since 1/20/17, who needs enemies?

So what!

The south can defend themselves, we've been stuck in that hole for almost 70 years, maybe they can step-up an take care of their own problems.
OMG They can defend themselves against North Korea with an army of over a million men and nuclear weapons? South Korea would have to surrender within days after millions of deaths. The USA would never again be trusted by any nation on earth. Trumps slogan of "America first" would have to be changed to "America only". This is by far the dumbest thing I have seen you post on here by far. OMG

#1498027 --- 04/20/17 04:16 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

So what!

OMG They can defend themselves against North Korea with an army of over a million men and nuclear weapons? South Korea would have to surrender within days after millions of deaths. The USA would never again be trusted by any nation on earth. Trumps slogan of "America first" would have to be changed to "America only". This is by far the dumbest thing I have seen you post on here by far. OMG

"This is by far the dumbest thing I have seen you post on here by far."

This is nothing compared to stupidly you post!

#1498029 --- 04/20/17 06:40 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

So what!

I am quite sure you could not find one elected official at any state or federal level who agrees with this idea.

#1498030 --- 04/20/17 06:57 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1498031 --- 04/20/17 07:35 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

So what!

I am quite sure you could not find one elected official at any state or federal level who agrees with this idea.

I see the problem, and a solution. Let them slug it out, get it over with.

But you on the other hand, just pile the same bad ideas on top of same bad ideas, and expect a different results.

#1498037 --- 04/21/17 01:34 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

OMG. Are you kidding me? Let them slug it out! That will lead to a nuclear World War III. All those atomic bombs exploding will put so much debris in the air it will cause a "nuclear winter" and reduce the amount of sunlight coming to the earth for many years. We will have frost every month of the year. Thus it will be impossible to grow crops and the human race will slowly starve to death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter

http://www.globalresearch.ca/turning-a-b...studies/5586228

Under such conditions, it would only require a matter of days or weeks for daily minimum temperatures to fall below freezing in the largest agricultural areas of the Northern Hemisphere, where freezing temperatures would occur every day for a period of between one to more than two years. Average surface temperatures would become colder than those experienced 18,000 years ago at the height of the last Ice Age, and the prolonged cold would cause average rainfall to decrease by up to 90%. Growing seasons would be completely eliminated for more than a decade; it would be too cold and dark to grow food crops, which would doom the majority of the human population.

President-elect Trump and President Putin must publically acknowledge and discuss the peer-reviewed studies that predict a U.S.-Russian nuclear war will likely wipe out most of the human race. All nations and peoples have a vested interest in eliminating the nuclear arsenals that continue to threaten their existence.

Edited by kyle585 (04/21/17 01:43 PM)

#1498038 --- 04/21/17 01:40 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY
OMG. Are you kidding me? Let them slug it out! That will lead to a nuclear World War III. All those atomic bombs exploding will put so much debris in the air it will cause a "nuclear winter" and reduce the amount of sunlight coming to the earth for many years. We will have frost every month of the year. Thus it will be impossible to grow crops and the human race will slowly starve to death.

But thanks to Obama's outstanding foreign policy N Korea has no nukes. Oh wait , never mind. blush

#1498040 --- 04/21/17 01:44 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga

But thanks to Obama's outstanding foreign policy N Korea has no nukes. Oh wait , never mind. blush

Thus my signature block:
THE HUMAN RACE APPEARS DOOMED. TRUMP MAY BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN.

Edited by kyle585 (04/21/17 01:45 PM)

#1498042 --- 04/21/17 06:36 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Thus my signature block:

The Democrats put the nails in your coffin, and the biggest nail was because of your favorite President Mr. William J. Clinton!

#1498043 --- 04/21/17 06:59 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

This is just another Trump lie he would like you to forget about.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/donald-trump-voter-fraud-mike-pence/index.html

The White House does not have any immediate timeline for President Donald Trump's voter fraud investigation and the commission he was adamant about creating during his first few weeks in office, even as the administration approaches the end of its 100 days.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer told CNN that he expects something on the commission within the "next week or two, but I don't want to get ahead of that."

Spicer said there would not be an executive order (as the President originally wanted) and in lieu of that there would be a commission headed up by Vice President Mike Pence. Spicer did say that the vice president will still be "very involved" in the investigation.

Another senior administration official said that the formation of the commission "has not been a topic of a lot of conversation" in the White House, and said it was not something discussed recently with the vice president either.

#1498045 --- 04/21/17 07:11 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/21/news/trump-executive-order-taxes/index.html

A top priority for the Trump administration has been to drive economic growth through tax reform and loosening regulations.

Regulators' emergency authority in the 2010 law has been a ripe target for the administration, because its repeal could have an impact on the federal budget. The Congressional Budget Office has said eliminating the regulation would create $15.2 billion in budget savings.

Sherrod Brown, the top Democrat on the Senate Banking Committee, warned against potential rollbacks.

"Any actions to undermine these protections encourage Wall Street's risky behavior and leave taxpayers and our economy exposed to another catastrophe," Brown said.

Former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker earlier this week expressed disbelief over the GOP's attacks on the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.'s power to unwind a failing firm.

"I don't understand why?" Volcker, who is now chairman of the Volcker Alliance, said Wednesday at the Bretton Woods Committee meeting. "Is it because you don't trust the FDIC? That you're willing to take the risk. I don't understand why this is important."

A spokeswoman for the FDIC declined to comment.

#1498046 --- 04/21/17 07:15 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trum...kushpmg00000009

President Donald Trump is complaining that a deadline he set for himself for various policy plans is unfair.

Trumpís first 100 days in office ends April 29, and critics have pointed out that he has yet to achieve many key goals. The president responded to such criticism on Friday by calling the benchmark a ďridiculous standard,Ē even though he personally touted the deadline for months.

Shortly before the election, he laid out his plan for his first 100 days, including two of his biggest campaign promises: building a wall along the Mexican border and repealing the Affordable Care Act. He has yet to fulfill either commitment.

#1498047 --- 04/21/17 07:20 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/20/if-donald-trump-fights-north-korea-we-all-do.html

NO AVOIDING IT

If Donald Trump Fights North Korea, We All Do. You donít want war with North Korea. But do you want Kim Jong Un to be sitting on a warhead that can take out Chicago? Thatís probably the choice.

North Korea has played its pair of twos better than any other county in history. To reclaim the upper hand, we have to stop their nuclear weapons program. If we use force to do so, we must be ready to go the distance. I am not advocating for total war with the DPRK, but I am pointing out that this horrific outcome is becoming increasingly likely and, if it comes, will involve millions of troops, thousands of pieces of artillery and missiles, hundreds of aircraft and ships, and, cost tens of thousands of casualties and untold amounts of treasure.

#1498050 --- 04/21/17 09:41 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/20/if-donald-trump-fights-north-korea-we-all-do.html

NO AVOIDING IT

If Donald Trump Fights North Korea, We All Do. You donít want war with North Korea. But do you want Kim Jong Un to be sitting on a warhead that can take out Chicago? Thatís probably the choice.

North Korea has played its pair of twos better than any other county in history. To reclaim the upper hand, we have to stop their nuclear weapons program. If we use force to do so, we must be ready to go the distance. I am not advocating for total war with the DPRK, but I am pointing out that this horrific outcome is becoming increasingly likely and, if it comes, will involve millions of troops, thousands of pieces of artillery and missiles, hundreds of aircraft and ships, and, cost tens of thousands of casualties and untold amounts of treasure.

Past Presidents set this in motion, now President Trump has to clean up the messes with the Nork's!

#1498053 --- 04/22/17 06:20 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY

Thus my signature block:

The Democrats put the nails in your coffin, and the biggest nail was because of your favorite President Mr. William J. Clinton!

At least he admits that Obama was a complete failure.

#1498059 --- 04/22/17 12:55 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

George Takei&#8207;Verified account @GeorgeTakei 1h1 hour ago

It's telling that Donald's only policy accomplishments are executive orders. Easy to make deals if you're only making them with yourself.
130 replies 1,317 retweets 3,845 likes

#1498060 --- 04/22/17 03:22 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

It's telling that Donald's only policy accomplishments are executive orders. Easy to make deals if you're only making them with yourself.

And what was George Takei accomplishments...oh yeah, he was a play actor on TV.

#1498065 --- 04/22/17 06:56 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

And what was George Takei accomplishments...oh yeah, he was a play actor on TV.
A play actor on TV who fired people who didn't agree with him is what Trump was. That doesn't work as president.

#1498067 --- 04/22/17 07:48 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

George Takei&#8207;Verified account @GeorgeTakei 6h6 hours ago

Donald is such a uniter. Every single member of Congress representing a southwest border district opposes his border wall funding request.
140 replies 3,084 retweets 9,929 likes

Page 15 of 56 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 >