FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1493570 --- 12/23/16 04:39 PM Trumpocalypse,Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns
ThomasDecker Online   happy

Loc: GreatAwakening
Trumpocalypse? Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns And Emergency Supplies
Now that the shoe is on the other foot, many liberals all over America have suddenly become extremely interested in prepping
Michael Snyder | Economic Collapse - December 23, 2016

http://www.infowars.com/trumpocalypse-su...gency-supplies/
Luke 8:17

James 1:12

NCSWIC

FingerLakes1.com
#1493575 --- 12/23/16 05:18 PM Re: Trumpocalypse,Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Trumpocalypse? Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns And Emergency Supplies
Now that the shoe is on the other foot, many liberals all over America have suddenly become extremely interested in prepping

No doubt.

Btw. Since you've previously attempted to legitimize it, happen across any updates regarding Alex Jones's wild-haired "Pizzagate" bunkery while lurking around his site?

Just for the record... whistle

Alex Jones scrubs ‘Pizzagate’ video instructing followers to ‘investigate’ child sex ring
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/alex-jon...child-sex-ring/

#1493587 --- 12/23/16 10:54 PM Re: Trumpocalypse,Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns [Re: Teonan]

Originally Posted By: Teonan

No doubt.

Btw. Since you've previously attempted to legitimize it, happen across any updates regarding Alex Jones's wild-haired "Pizzagate" bunkery while lurking around his site?

Just for the record... whistle

Alex Jones scrubs ‘Pizzagate’ video instructing followers to ‘investigate’ child sex ring
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/alex-jon...child-sex-ring/

Yeah... I know, there was no better place than Wikileaks to go for whistleblower leaks, and the best part, it's a 'FACT' accordingly to the liberal elite.

So now, all of a sudden, the Podesta email dump happened, it's Fake News, because it's damaging to Ms.Clinton.

The best part, Podesta did it to himself, Podesta clicking on the scam email, no one else did.

Alex Jones, sure does make some crazy claims about finding codes, and other references to child abusers and perverts in Podesta's emails.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

Deep down, I hope it's fake news, but I have his Gut Feeling isn't.

NCSWIC

#1493588 --- 12/24/16 12:47 AM Re: Trumpocalypse,Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns [Re: ThomasDecker]
Teonan Offline

Deep down, I hope it's fake news, but I have his Gut Feeling isn't.

Just don't fall victim to your own jaundiced eye brother..."A blind man in a dark room hunting for a black hat that wasn't there." Dashiell Hammett, The Dain Curse - 1929.

Back on topic...

Hell, I don’t mind whatsoever if Trump’s neo-Nazi fan club knows we’re not entirely helpless against them.

Why US liberals are now buying guns too
Read on: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345

#1493601 --- 12/25/16 12:34 PM Re: Trumpocalypse,Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

Merry Christmas

#1493603 --- 12/25/16 01:00 PM Re: Trumpocalypse,Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns [Re: cwjga]
Teonan Offline

Merry Christmas cwjga.

The power of love

Mary Ann McGivern,

NCR Today
Dec. 23, 2016

Loretto Sr. Carina Vetter, who died last year in her 90s, made a little prayer card some years back that read, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Carina gave that card out to everywhere, asking only that the recipient pray for an increase in the power of love. She didn't know where the quote had come from and was intrigued to learn that it was Jimi Hendrix. Carina read Hendrix's biography and watched his documentary with a couple of her great-nephews (who grew in their esteem of her). She was eager to learn about Jimi's thinking, was matter-of-fact about his drug use and love affairs, and she became a true fan of his music as well as his commitment to the power of love.

It's easy to dismiss cute nun stories and wisdom attributed to rock stars. But this is important. The power of love is the only thing that will support us the next four years as we resist cuts in health care, attacks on women, racist structures, deportations, and more.

I am trying very hard not to imagine President-elect Donald Trump's worst possible actions or replay his worst threats and denigrations. But I am trying to mobilize my resources for resistance. And I woke up this morning, a few days before Christmas, thinking about the power of love and another nun story.

Loretto Sr. Ann Manganaro, who died when she was only 47, was a pediatrician. During her residence rotation in the neonatal intensive care, she spent many hours of her off-duty time holding a dying premature infant no bigger than her hand. Her dear Jesuit friend, John Kavanaugh, also deceased, asked her why. She said, "He has the power to make me love him."

The infant Jesus has that power to make us love him. Our infants, born to our own families, have that power. It's their gift to us. Now it's our task to share that power with the world.

#1562094 --- 02/22/21 10:02 PM Re: Trumpocalypse,Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns [Re: Teonan]

Originally Posted By: Teonan

Merry Christmas cwjga.

The power of love

Mary Ann McGivern,

NCR Today
Dec. 23, 2016

Loretto Sr. Carina Vetter, who died last year in her 90s, made a little prayer card some years back that read, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Carina gave that card out to everywhere, asking only that the recipient pray for an increase in the power of love. She didn't know where the quote had come from and was intrigued to learn that it was Jimi Hendrix. Carina read Hendrix's biography and watched his documentary with a couple of her great-nephews (who grew in their esteem of her). She was eager to learn about Jimi's thinking, was matter-of-fact about his drug use and love affairs, and she became a true fan of his music as well as his commitment to the power of love.

It's easy to dismiss cute nun stories and wisdom attributed to rock stars. But this is important. The power of love is the only thing that will support us the next four years as we resist cuts in health care, attacks on women, racist structures, deportations, and more.

I am trying very hard not to imagine President-elect Donald Trump's worst possible actions or replay his worst threats and denigrations. But I am trying to mobilize my resources for resistance. And I woke up this morning, a few days before Christmas, thinking about the power of love and another nun story.

Loretto Sr. Ann Manganaro, who died when she was only 47, was a pediatrician. During her residence rotation in the neonatal intensive care, she spent many hours of her off-duty time holding a dying premature infant no bigger than her hand. Her dear Jesuit friend, John Kavanaugh, also deceased, asked her why. She said, "He has the power to make me love him."

The infant Jesus has that power to make us love him. Our infants, born to our own families, have that power. It's their gift to us. Now it's our task to share that power with the world.

I miss you Sir. You were one of the few liberal's I enjoyed a conversation with.

NCSWIC

#1562197 --- 02/24/21 04:25 PM Re: Trumpocalypse,Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns [Re: ThomasDecker]

NCSWIC

#1562333 --- 02/27/21 01:36 AM Re: Trumpocalypse,Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns [Re: ThomasDecker]

NCSWIC