Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1493956 --- 01/08/17 10:09 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Betty.]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Originally Posted By: Betty.
3 down- 3 to go

FingerLakes1.com
#1493958 --- 01/08/17 10:38 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

Loc: New York, Seneca
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
Today's FLTIMES, environmental committee not sanctioned by the town. Looks like we have another group of people who think they know how to fight the landfill. Lead by a music teacher no less, how impressive ! Did these people just crawl out from under a rock ? Much larger groups with better credentials have been battling the landfills for almost a decade and haven't gotten a foot from shore.Makes you wonder where these people get the audacity to show up in public and make fools of themselves. They actually think they are going to get the DEC and the EPA to change their regulations just for them. You people need to do some homework before you make yourselves look really stupid.
Too late to be thinking about that, those people have looked stupid for years. grin

#1494212 --- 01/17/17 11:32 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Hello_Governer]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
Don't forget the meeting at the rec center tomorrow night at 5:30. It should be a rehash of the same old BS, but you never know, they may come up with something even more outrageous.

Hey Gov, the meeting is at 7pm, I still have the newspaper article. grin

#1494321 --- 01/20/17 05:34 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

Have you watched the video of the self appointed environmental committee on FL1 ? Chuck and I watched it last night we were amazed at how little those women know about, well, everything. Would someone please tell them to ask FL1 to take it off the internet because they are an embarrassment to the community.

#1494541 --- 01/21/17 08:42 PM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Hello_Governer]
scwoodchuck Offline

Have you watched the video of the self appointed environmental committee on FL1 ? Chuck and I watched it last night we were amazed at how little those women know about, well, everything. Would someone please tell them to ask FL1 to take it off the internet because they are an embarrassment to the community.
Damn it Gov, the video is gone. Do you realize how much fun we could have had with it ?

#1494544 --- 01/22/17 06:45 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

Do you realize that the only thing they got right was their names when they introduced themselves. The CCSC may be that cruel to set these people up like that, but I'm not. Besides the DEC all the way to Albany is watching. Everybody in the entire state government is going to think Seneca County is hopeless.

Edited by Hello_Governer (01/22/17 07:22 AM)

#1494882 --- 01/30/17 12:38 PM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: scwoodchuck]
Crabby Offline

Loc: In the wind
Damn it Gov, the video is gone. Do you realize how much fun we could have had with it ?

FL1 has their YouTube channel back. The video is back online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOie0wry9QE

#1494923 --- 01/31/17 05:05 PM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Crabby]
Hello_Governer Offline

Thanks crabby. Now that some people may have watched the video, does anyone want to pick it apart ?

#1494938 --- 02/01/17 12:27 PM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Hello_Governer]
scwoodchuck Offline

Looks like nobody's interested in taking You up on that Gov. so I'll try this. Did anyone catch the part about leachate ? The 12 million gallons a year forever. They obviously didn't research landfill design or they would know the final cap would keep water out and the inside would dry out and not produce leachate. Also on their chart it had "ground water" written in by hand, possibly meaning it's not leachate, which I believe to be true. crazy

#1494974 --- 02/02/17 08:23 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

It has been about a year since these same two had their first meeting at the libuary and they still don't know that the leachate treated at the RO facility comes out as 99% or better PURE WATER.

#1495170 --- 02/09/17 05:08 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Hello_Governer]
scwoodchuck Offline

The best part of the whole video was when someone brought up the fact that the CCSC has lied about cancer rates for years.

#1495192 --- 02/10/17 05:27 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: scwoodchuck]
Hello_Governer Offline

The best part of the whole video was when someone brought up the fact that the CCSC has lied about cancer rates for years.
Actually Linda Ochs started that rumor when Guardian Glass came to Geneva about 20 years ago, She started protesting saying Guardian was going to give everyone asthma and lung cancer. The school actully let her substitute teach and teach kids about the environmental issues like she was an expert. It has taken a long time for people to realize she is a total fraud with a personal agenda. grin

#1495193 --- 02/10/17 05:45 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: outwithsfpd]
Betty. Offline

How bad was the fire at the dump the other night?

#1495202 --- 02/10/17 09:00 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Betty.]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Loc: No where but here
Originally Posted By: Betty.
How bad was the fire at the dump the other night?

Good question...anyone? Certainly our good neighbors and valued partners wouldn't try to hide the fact they had a fire, right??

#1495203 --- 02/10/17 09:07 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Betty.]
Hello_Governer Offline

What ever happened I am sure it will be exaggerated beyond your wildest dreams.

hey Chuck, see you at lunch, I got a new battery for my wheelchair smile

#1495204 --- 02/10/17 09:18 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Hello_Governer]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Loc: No where but here

Oh you mean like the big cardboard check presented to the SFTB from SMI that looked like a kind and generous donation that really was monies owed the town? Like that??
Perhaps when they pay up for the 2016 leachate they can wrap that up like a donation too..... Maybe make the "check" bigger and add some lights and balloons?

Edited by Roadtrip2nowhere (02/10/17 09:25 AM)

#1495206 --- 02/10/17 09:42 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
scwoodchuck Offline

The town is in violation of the community benefits agreement, they shouldn't have gotten anything.

By the way the fire was in a garbage truck trailer, no big deal, it happens once in a while. When a truck that SMI doesn't own has a problem how is it SMI is to blame ? crazy

And all it took was a phone call to find out grin

Edited by scwoodchuck (02/10/17 10:52 AM)

#1495243 --- 02/11/17 09:48 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Roadtrip2nowhere

Oh you mean like the big cardboard check presented to the SFTB from SMI that looked like a kind and generous donation that really was monies owed the town? Like that??
Perhaps when they pay up for the 2016 leachate they can wrap that up like a donation too..... Maybe make the "check" bigger and add some lights and balloons?
Did you happen to watch the video of the meeting ? By any chance did you catch how much money the activists are getting paid. Why don't you research how much money the DONATE buttons make for the CCSC and others like WE ARE SENECA LAKE.

#1495245 --- 02/11/17 11:47 AM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Roadtrip2nowhere

strange that the landfill in ontario county/town of seneca which is far smaller than SMI pays so much that the homeowners in that area do not pay ANY property taxes

one would think that with SMI being soo big and taking in $$$$$$$$$$$ that not only should the homeowners in the area not pay any property taxes but they should get a refund check each year

the smaller landfill in ontario county does not have constant odor problems

#1495255 --- 02/11/17 03:47 PM Re: Message to the new Town Board [Re: bluezone]
scwoodchuck Offline

Edited by scwoodchuck (02/11/17 04:00 PM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >