FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1492593 --- 11/17/16 08:32 AM Relief
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
A giant earthquake hits the Middle East.

Two million Muslims die and over a million are injured.

Iraq, Iran and Syria are totally ruined and these governments ask for help to rebuild.

Britain sends troops to help keep the peace.

Saudi Arabia sends oil & monetary assistance

Latin American countries send clothing

New Zealand and Australia sends sheep, cattle and food crop

Asian countries send labor to rebuild infrastructure

Canada sends medical teams and supplies

The new American President, Donald Trump, not to be outdone, sends two million replacement Muslims.

And Yet Another Reason we Voted For Trump!

FingerLakes1.com
#1492594 --- 11/17/16 08:44 AM Re: Relief [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Formermac Offline

Only an idiot would publicly make racist jokes about minorities but then we have village idiots who see no chances of repercussion when they act accordingly but Trump will go down in history as the first president to be impeached based on acts of dysfunctional decorum, mark my word son. Now for a little education, my vote this year was null and void before I left the voting booth, I voted for Johnson knowing that Hillary was very versed in politics but flawed....Trump on the other hand was endorsed by people as yourself and we wonder why he has only 8 days in his wake of post elections but have made more mistakes than anyone in presidential elect history. January 20th can't come fast enough so we can be entertained by this comedian you GOP call a president. Have you figure out the knife fighting among the party yet? We Liberals aren't surprise none whatsoever. smile

#1492645 --- 11/19/16 01:41 PM Re: Relief [Re: Formermac]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
Iím sure Jeff Sessions would make it happen and securing our borders is no joke. .

The only fighting being done is by those paid by the Liberals, the rest are crying or canceling classes to ďcopeĒ. Thatís the real joke. You are so retrograde. Your record is broken.

Now take your crying back to the political threads.

#1492647 --- 11/19/16 02:17 PM Re: Relief [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMAO, didn't know that I had to listen to a Cayuse county boy who knows little, ain't that right son? Local politics were insurmountable for you thus canceling out any knowledge of federal. wink

#1492648 --- 11/19/16 02:21 PM Re: Relief [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Based on your record in NY, it's indisputable that you were the king of crybaby politics, I was afforded that fact from several local politicians who saw fit to PM me but of course they all lied on you.