FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1488370 --- 08/16/16 05:40 PM Boeheim slam dunks Trump
secure white guy Offline

Loc: blue yoga mat
Jim Boeheim speaks out against Donald Trump
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/j...cid=mailsignout

FingerLakes1.com
#1489484 --- 09/10/16 07:12 PM Re: Boeheim slam dunks Trump [Re: secure white guy]
justaxme Offline

Loc: On top?
I'm not a big fan of JB but appreciate the success he's had and it's value to upstate NY.

When he, Brad Pitt, Whoopi or other entertainers say something I pretty much ignore it and consider the source.

If they have something constructive or informative to say, I will pay more attention. Most, like JB, just yell out the other side sucks and that's it. Unfortunately, way to much of that going on.

#1489501 --- 09/11/16 10:57 AM Re: Boeheim slam dunks Trump [Re: justaxme]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: justaxme
I'm not a big fan of JB but appreciate the success he's had and it's value to upstate NY.

When he, Brad Pitt, Whoopi or other entertainers say something I pretty much ignore it and consider the source.

If they have something constructive or informative to say, I will pay more attention. Most, like JB, just yell out the other side sucks and that's it. Unfortunately, way to much of that going on.

A cheater likes Hillary, shocked

#1489536 --- 09/11/16 11:38 PM Re: Boeheim slam dunks Trump [Re: justaxme]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: justaxme

Define "constructive".