FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#1488135 --- 08/11/16 05:42 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: MissingArty]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE

FingerLakes1.com
#1488136 --- 08/11/16 05:46 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: MissingArty]
scwoodchuck Offline

#1488137 --- 08/11/16 05:56 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: MissingArty]
scwoodchuck Offline

https://youtu.be/aUN6RPMIoeo

this one makes me think of you grin

#1488147 --- 08/11/16 11:07 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: Tiger Shark]
Flopone Offline

Wow your comment just goes to show just how uneducated you are!Do you know that alot of companies hire at minimum wage and give employees opportunity to move up from there through training,certifications, and classes!? Do you know that the landfill has helped many young men gain knowledge in the working field of construction and heavy equipment operating? Did you know that the landfill offers their employees schooling as in classes to gain certifications to better themselves? As well as ALOT of important safety training!? Did you know that the landfill only has a handful of people that make "minimum wage" and you say that like it's a bad thing!?!? Would you rather the guy who may have only went so far in school be a welfare bum and live off the system rather than work that minimum wage job!?! I doubt LUTZ pays her employees top dollar!!! At a small town factory LOL Did you know that alot of the employees there have very important jobs that required skill? Do you actually know what goes into running a successful landfill? How many different departments and jobs!? ALOT of employees there make well over minimum wage not that it even matters!!!! Why would you even say something so uneducated LOL what are you twelve!? I think you need to shut the lights off in your mother's basement and go to bed!

Originally Posted By: Tiger Shark
Originally Posted By: Wizard Oz Falls
Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
The dump haters lost another one smile
As you read this keep in mind that the CCSC and Waterloo Container's lawyer filed the same petition for SMI.

EPA denies Zero Waste’s petition

By DAVID L. SHAW dshaw@fltimes.com
4 hrs ago
&#61574; SENECA — Finger Lakes Zero Waste Coalition sought to reopen the debate on a 2012 air-quality permit issued to an electricity-generating plant at the Ontario County Landfill.

...McCarthy disagreed, saying the group failed to demonstrate that the permit does not comply with Clean Air Act requirements.

The anti-dump folks ought to do a self test for their breath. Some are discustingly smelling of bad odor.

Dump-humpers and Goon Platoon min. wage workers come home to their trailers after a day spent working at the largest toxic waste landfill in NY and you actually make a joke about someone else's breath? People can smell you, you individually, from a mile away, you do not get to insult ANYONE'S odor.

"Who ties your shoelaces for you?"

#1488170 --- 08/12/16 01:22 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: scwoodchuck]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck

I love this video laugh

#1488184 --- 08/12/16 04:45 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: scwoodchuck]
Tiger Shark Offline

Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
The lakes, namely Seneca ARE being polluted. The water is becoming more salinated. The fish are dying off. The beaches at the parks are regularly closed due to high levels of bacteria. This is not a conspiracy. The info is there for all to see.

And the dump DOES cause cancer. Why is Seneca county the leading county for cancer rates in the state? You really think that's a coincidence. Do you really believe breathing in 6,000 tons of garbage daily into your lungs is healthy for any living thing? Wake up and grow up.

Whistleblowers like Dr. Nadine Houédé, an oncologist at the Bergonie Cancer Institute in Bordeaux, have called for government and health agencies to take action. In 2012, Houédé joined others to testify before the French Senate, illustrating links between pesticide use by winegrowers and a variety of diseases, including cancer and Parkinson's.
Seneca county the leading county for cancer rates in the state, is BS by the way grin

Yes, let's shut down the wineries because they use pesticides, but ignore the mega landfill bringing in 6,000 tons of trash a day. Nice logic you have there.

And show me the source where the cancer rates are bogus. Oh, that's right, you can't.

#1488186 --- 08/12/16 04:48 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: Wizard Oz Falls]
Tiger Shark Offline

That's what people have been trying to do for years, but the dump is so intertwined in local politics, no one wants to bother. They just want to keep the diapers flowing in in exchange for dump welfare money.

That is BS and you know it. It is easier to rally with signs then to enact real change by taking on responsibility for reduce, reuse, recycle

MANY people, myself included, already practice reducing, reusing and recycling. I create less than one small (basketball-sized) bag of trash per week. But you know what? It doesn't matter. Because if every person in the county did this, we would still be getting 98% trash from elsewhere coming in. How about the communities that create the trash be held responsible for what they create?

And where is the independent study? There is nothing BS about it. Why has it not happened yet? Maybe because the dump bullies and intimidates anyone that tries?

#1488187 --- 08/12/16 04:52 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: Flopone]
Tiger Shark Offline

Originally Posted By: Flopone
Wow your comment just goes to show just how uneducated you are!Do you know that alot of companies hire at minimum wage and give employees opportunity to move up from there through training,certifications, and classes!? Do you know that the landfill has helped many young men gain knowledge in the working field of construction and heavy equipment operating? Did you know that the landfill offers their employees schooling as in classes to gain certifications to better themselves? As well as ALOT of important safety training!? Did you know that the landfill only has a handful of people that make "minimum wage" and you say that like it's a bad thing!?!? Would you rather the guy who may have only went so far in school be a welfare bum and live off the system rather than work that minimum wage job!?! I doubt LUTZ pays her employees top dollar!!! At a small town factory LOL Did you know that alot of the employees there have very important jobs that required skill? Do you actually know what goes into running a successful landfill? How many different departments and jobs!? ALOT of employees there make well over minimum wage not that it even matters!!!! Why would you even say something so uneducated LOL what are you twelve!? I think you need to shut the lights off in your mother's basement and go to bed!

Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
The dump haters lost another one smile
As you read this keep in mind that the CCSC and Waterloo Container's lawyer filed the same petition for SMI.

EPA denies Zero Waste’s petition

By DAVID L. SHAW dshaw@fltimes.com
4 hrs ago
&#61574; SENECA — Finger Lakes Zero Waste Coalition sought to reopen the debate on a 2012 air-quality permit issued to an electricity-generating plant at the Ontario County Landfill.

...McCarthy disagreed, saying the group failed to demonstrate that the permit does not comply with Clean Air Act requirements.

The anti-dump folks ought to do a self test for their breath. Some are discustingly smelling of bad odor.

Dump-humpers and Goon Platoon min. wage workers come home to their trailers after a day spent working at the largest toxic waste landfill in NY and you actually make a joke about someone else's breath? People can smell you, you individually, from a mile away, you do not get to insult ANYONE'S odor.

Since you copied and pasted your reply from the other topic, I will do the same here:

No company that truly values its employees and offers any real advancement will hire at minimum wage. The real advancement is through skilled labor, not unskilled (dump workers). The majority of dump workers ARE min. wage and their entire job involves walking 414 all day picking up trash that blows off the dump. How much is your employer paying you to shill here? Hopefully they are at least giving you time and a half, so you should be getting around $13 an hour for these posts. Are they threatening to fire you if you don't? Judging by your grammar and run-on sentences, I would say you make right around minimum. Go back to school or learn a trade and get a better job.

#1488192 --- 08/12/16 06:30 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: outwithsfpd]
Wizard Oz Falls Offline

The Landfill pays good wages to it's employees. Are you Jealous of your McDonalds hamburger flipping wage?

Grow up, leave the basement apartment and go water mommy's flowers

#1488194 --- 08/12/16 07:33 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: outwithsfpd]
Tiger Shark Offline

lmao, I have a Master's and make more money than you will ever see in your life time. The dump does not pay the vast majority of their workers much above minimum. There ware a handful of skilled workers (mechanics and engineers) and the rest are diapermongers making $9 an hour. Now get back to work, those diapers aren't going to walk themselves back to the dump.

#1488197 --- 08/12/16 10:08 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: Tiger Shark]
Flopone Offline

Where are you getting your fictional information LOL!!! You're a liar because if you had a masters making loads of money wth are you doing on here? LOL If you were making loads of money the landfill would mean nothing to you! You would have better things to do and most definitely would just pick up and move elsewhere with you mega bucks LMAO you're a joke! Hahaha The landfill has like a total of five paper pickers! It's a job that needs to be done and there are people willing to do that job to make some money! If those five people didnt do it then there would be complaints about that!! Just please enlighten me on where you are getting your information? State your sources LOL btw your mom probably baked you some cookies and left them on the counter upstairs. You should go check and don't forget the lunch she packed you for tomorrow that's in the fridge. You're going to need it for that tough high paying job you have LOL

lmao, I have a Master's and make more money than you will ever see in your life time. The dump does not pay the vast majority of their workers much above minimum. There ware a handful of skilled workers (mechanics and engineers) and the rest are diapermongers making $9 an hour. Now get back to work, those diapers aren't going to walk themselves back to the dump.

#1488199 --- 08/12/16 10:31 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: Flopone]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: Flopone
Where are you getting your fictional information LOL!!! You're a liar because if you had a masters making loads of money wth are you doing on here? LOL If you were making loads of money the landfill would mean nothing to you! You would have better things to do and most definitely would just pick up and move elsewhere with you mega bucks LMAO you're a joke! Hahaha The landfill has like a total of five paper pickers! It's a job that needs to be done and there are people willing to do that job to make some money! If those five people didnt do it then there would be complaints about that!! Just please enlighten me on where you are getting your information? State your sources LOL btw your mom probably baked you some cookies and left them on the counter upstairs. You should go check and don't forget the lunch she packed you for tomorrow that's in the fridge. You're going to need it for that tough high paying job you have LOL

AS I RECALL YOU SAID YOU HAVE A MASTER OF ARTS DEGREE, 2 YEARS OF LEARNING HOW TO FINGER PAINT, I suppose. Next time you post a link, READ IT FIRST laugh

#1488200 --- 08/12/16 11:09 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: outwithsfpd]
Tiger Shark Offline

Keep those mommy insults coming. Do they make you feel like a big boy? Fifth grade starts soon, lil man.

#1488201 --- 08/12/16 11:13 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: Tiger Shark]
scwoodchuck Offline

Are you going to wear pigtails the first day ? lil girl grin

#1488202 --- 08/12/16 11:14 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: outwithsfpd]
Tiger Shark Offline

My Masters is in endocrinology, actually, and I have residency at an area hospital as I work on my doctorate. Not that any of that is your business. Now pick up those diapers, with your bare hands. We don't have anymore gloves, but what do you care? You'll do it anyway. You're just happy to have the job. You're happy to have any job. I just hope you're getting time and a half for shilling on this board, like all you Goons got for attending the board meetings recently. $14.25 an hour ain't bad for time and a half.

#1488204 --- 08/12/16 11:21 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: outwithsfpd]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

#1488209 --- 08/12/16 11:32 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: outwithsfpd]
Tiger Shark Offline

I already tried that Timbo. BM tried splitting hairs by saying only superfund landfills are toxic. Scummy Meadows is perfectly fine to breath in on a daily basis. Go ahead and breath it in!

#1488213 --- 08/12/16 11:56 PM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: Tiger Shark]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
I already tried that Timbo. BM tried splitting hairs by saying only superfund landfills are toxic. Scummy Meadows is perfectly fine to breath in on a daily basis. Go ahead and breath it in!

Well... endocrine disruption could go a looong way in helping to explain the local "cluster" of landfill apologists. grin

#1488216 --- 08/13/16 06:53 AM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: outwithsfpd]
Flopone Offline

Yet you Still don't have any legit facts LOL lies lies and more lies LOL the ignorance is at an all time high within tiger shark hahahaha

Edited by Flopone (08/13/16 06:59 AM)

#1488217 --- 08/13/16 07:38 AM Re: Way to go, Seneca Falls Town Board! [Re: outwithsfpd]
Wizard Oz Falls Offline

Tiger Shirt is a see what sticks when you throw it against the wall wine sipper.

Does mommmy know you are drinking her wine Tiger Shirk?

Page 3 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24 >