FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#1513009 --- 02/04/18 04:00 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Originally Posted By: kyle585
As I've also repeatedly stated: Exemption from all state and federal taxation,
So they can run a business and pay no taxes or collect no sales tax driving American business owners who have to pay taxes out of business?

Why do you suppose that Europeans can compete under those conditions, but inexplicably the US somehow can't?[/size] crazy

Besides, what makes you think that NAs wouldn't/couldn't charge their own sales tax?
Sure they can but they don't have to. Are they doing pay the US for their national defense? Or are they going to protect themselves with bows and arrows?

FingerLakes1.com
#1513010 --- 02/04/18 04:01 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

So they can run a business and pay no taxes or collect no sales tax driving American business owners who have to pay taxes out of business?
Or does the idea of Native Americans reclaiming their power scare you to death? I think that's what this is all about.
OMG. ROFLAMO

#1513011 --- 02/04/18 04:04 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Just like when former slave owners were vehemently opposed to former slaves regaining their rights and getting their hands on land and firearms. It was interfering with their "business model". eek
Former slaves are now totally integrated into the USA and pay all their taxes just like the rest of us as opposed to NA's.

#1513012 --- 02/04/18 04:08 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
what makes you think that NAs wouldn't/couldn't charge their own sales tax?
Sure they can but they don't have to. Are they doing pay the US for their national defense?

Is they want full sovereignty then screw 'em. Otherwise, they can relinquish NA citizenship. Right, Brainiac?

Besides, you're changing the subject. Now answer the question.

#1513013 --- 02/04/18 04:10 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Just like when former slave owners were vehemently opposed to former slaves regaining their rights and getting their hands on land and firearms. It was interfering with their "business model". eek
Former slaves are now totally integrated into the USA and pay all their taxes just like the rest of us as opposed to NA's.

Show me the map where the United States is located on African land. crazy crazy crazy

#1513014 --- 02/04/18 04:12 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Are they doing pay the US for their national defense? Or are they going to protect themselves with bows and arrows?

That's up to them and absolutely NONE of your concern. They can always petition membership into NATO, with all the rights and responsibilities.

Until such point it's completely irrelevant, isn't it?

#1513015 --- 02/04/18 04:15 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Why do you suppose that Europeans can compete under those conditions, but inexplicably the US somehow can't? crazy
Europeans have to worry about NA sales taxes? crazy

Don't be obtuse. You're dodging the issue because you can't answer the question rationally.

#1513016 --- 02/04/18 04:19 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Are they going to be sovereign people with no land or do they get a chunk of the USA?
Are you dumb or just blind? Read the second part of that post.
As I've also repeatedly stated: Exemption from all state and federal taxation, establishing a good-will effort by the return of NA-determined sacred lands and a return to total autonomy.
I don't see where that answers my question?

Because you're either blind, dumb or BOTH.

#1513017 --- 02/04/18 04:21 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Are they going to be sovereign people with no land or do they get a chunk of the USA?
Are you dumb or just blind? Read the second part of that post.
As I've also repeatedly stated: Exemption from all state and federal taxation, establishing a good-will effort by the return of NA-determined sacred lands and a return to total autonomy.
I don't see where that answers my question?

Because you're either blind, dumb or BOTH.
Some American land is scared to them but not all of it?

#1513018 --- 02/04/18 04:23 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Or does the idea of Native Americans reclaiming their power scare you to death? I think that's what this is all about.
OMG. ROFLAMO

If not, then why NOT give them what they want?

They get their full and rightful sovereignty back and the US doesn't have to endlessly expend it's money and efforts on them. How can that NOT be an equitable solution for all involved?

#1513020 --- 02/04/18 04:30 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

OMG. ROFLAMO

They get their full and rightful sovereignty back and the US doesn't have to endlessly expend it's money and efforts on them. How can that NOT be an equitable solution for all involved?
All I can see is that you want to give them all of America?

#1513021 --- 02/04/18 04:31 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Why do you suppose that Europeans can compete under those conditions, but inexplicably the US somehow can't? crazy
Europeans have to worry about NA sales taxes? crazy

Don't be obtuse. You're dodging the issue because you can't answer the question rationally.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about here?

#1513022 --- 02/04/18 04:32 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Why the hell are you asking ME? Anything is clearly better that the shaft they're currently getting. Besides, It's actually THEIR land.

#1513023 --- 02/04/18 04:32 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Show me the map where the United States is located on African land. crazy crazy crazy
All of American is located on NA land. So I can only conclude you want to give them all of America.

#1513024 --- 02/04/18 04:33 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

OMG. ROFLAMO

Either answer my question, or we're done.

#1513025 --- 02/04/18 04:33 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Why the hell are you asking ME? Anything is clearly better that the shaft they're currently getting. Besides, It's actually THEIR land.
Sounds to me like you are finally admitting you want to give them all of the USA.

#1513026 --- 02/04/18 04:34 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

OMG. ROFLAMO

After this run around I have no idea what question you are talking about?

#1513027 --- 02/04/18 04:36 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

OMG. ROFLAMO

#1513028 --- 02/04/18 04:37 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Sounds to me like you are finally admitting you want to give them all of the USA.

Sounds to me like you're putting words in my mouth... again.

#1513029 --- 02/04/18 04:45 PM Re: Unity Council now known as Cayuga Nation Council [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Sounds to me like you're putting words in my mouth... again.
Ah. You are doing it ....again. When I try and get any kind of an answer out of you,any kind of answer, this is your worthless reply.

Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >