FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 22 of 24 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 >
Topic Options
#1512621 --- 01/21/18 07:25 AM Re: Walk the walk... [Re: bluezone]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Please tell us that you're 8 years old, if not maybe maturity and common sense will carry you to some rationale of letting certain things go. Currently as an adult, I suppose that you "walk the walk" in regard to encouraging young people in how to conduct themselves. I hope that you confirm my allegation by responding in the manner which you're so accustom to. whistle

FingerLakes1.com
#1512623 --- 01/21/18 11:07 AM Re: Walk the walk... [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: Timbo

Ask bluezone. She was the one who brought up the issue of restitution.

Or... you can offer up your own "reasonable" ideas of a compromise.
My idea of a compromise is that all Americans are equal in every way and we all pay the same taxes. That sounds like America to me.

I think I see the problem... not only do you not understand the definition of the word "compromise", but you also clearly fail to understand the word "restitution". Apparently, you also believe that it's somehow "American" to take at gunpoint one's property then force them to be an "American". It all makes sense, now.

Simply Brilliant.
crazy

#1512635 --- 01/22/18 09:25 AM Re: Walk the walk... [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there

Ask bluezone. She was the one who brought up the issue of restitution.

Or... you can offer up your own "reasonable" ideas of a compromise.
My idea of a compromise is that all Americans are equal in every way and we all pay the same taxes. That sounds like America to me.

I think I see the problem... not only do you not understand the definition of the word "compromise", but you also clearly fail to understand the word "restitution". Apparently, you also believe that it's somehow "American" to take at gunpoint one's property then force them to be an "American". It all makes sense, now.

Simply Brilliant.
crazy
So therefore you believe we owe them something. Do we give them money or land and how much? Do we take away their American citizenship? There is no way of discussing this unless you state your position. It is like debating with jello. Where have I heard that lately?

If we give back all the land that was taken at gunpoint then the USA no longer exists. It is simple as that.

#1512636 --- 01/22/18 12:42 PM Re: Walk the walk... [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Please tell us that you're 8 years old, if not maybe maturity and common sense will carry you to some rationale of letting certain things go. Currently as an adult, I suppose that you "walk the walk" in regard to encouraging young people in how to conduct themselves. I hope that you confirm my allegation by responding in the manner which you're so accustom to.

miss timbo - 0

#1512637 --- 01/22/18 12:49 PM Re: Walk the walk... [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Simply Brilliant.

Originally Posted By: bluezone
I'm also willing to address the issue of restitution.

more false statements by timbo

Another imbecilic statement by bluezone.

so where are your examples of the restitution that YOU - YES - YOU have brought forth to the 'tribes'?

yes you !!! not the federal government, not the state government, not the local government, not former president bill clinton, not former president obama, not former president reagan, not hillary clinton, not the man on the man, not the tooth fairy, not gumby, not mother nature, not bambi but YOU!!!

now do what you have done for over a decade and skirt the issue, refuse to reply or reply with your usual double talk response to show yet again that you lack any integrity

miss timbo - 0

#1512638 --- 01/22/18 12:56 PM Re: Walk the walk... [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I think I see the problem...

you live on land that is not yours

it is just that simple

all your assets are not yours

miss timbo - 0

#1512640 --- 01/22/18 01:22 PM Walk the Talk [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

It is like debating with jello.

Debating with someone who constantly sets there rules of an argument then moves the goalpost each and every time they don't like the answer, while pathologically putting imaginary words in the mouths of others, is even worse than debating with Jello.

It's like debating with you.

Get your head straight and I'll consider having a legitimate debate on this topic. The only debate you seem interested in conducting, is the kind in which get to avoid having to defend your arguments while ignoring the historical record in the process.
whistle

#1512641 --- 01/22/18 01:23 PM Walk the Talk [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I think I see the problem...

you live on land that is not yours

it is just that simple

all your assets are not yours

miss timbo - 0

Troll. NOTHING is that simple. crazy

#1512642 --- 01/22/18 01:25 PM Re: Walk the walk... [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

So therefore you believe we owe them something.

You're damned right, I do.

#1512644 --- 01/22/18 02:29 PM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

The only debate you seem interested in conducting, is the kind in which get to avoid having to defend your arguments while ignoring the historical record in the process. whistle
What? I have defended my arguments on here many times. I don't even know what your argument is. We took all their land by force. There is no denying that. So do we give them all of the USA back? This is what we have debated on here for years now. But you refuse to state your position.

#1512645 --- 01/22/18 02:30 PM Re: Walk the walk... [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

So therefore you believe we owe them something.

You're damned right, I do.
So tell me what and how much. That would be so good to hear from you as a starting point.

#1512652 --- 01/22/18 04:17 PM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

The only debate you seem interested in conducting, is the kind in which get to avoid having to defend your arguments while ignoring the historical record in the process. whistle
What? I have defended my arguments on here many times. We took all their land by force.

Then how do you defend THESE atrocities, and how should punitive damages be meted out?

#1512654 --- 01/22/18 06:07 PM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

What? I have defended my arguments on here many times. We took all their land by force.
Then how do you defend THESE atrocities, and how should punitive damages be meted out?
I have no idea what to do hundreds of years later that would be fair to all and apparently you don't either since you not stated any opinion on it. You just ask questions and pass the buck.

#1512657 --- 01/22/18 11:47 PM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I have no idea what to do hundreds of years later that would be fair to all and apparently you don't either since you not stated any opinion on it. You just ask questions and pass the buck.

Then roll the hell off my back. At least I'm offering a jumping-off point, beginning with restitution, exemption from ALL taxes, expansion of NA land and full sovereignty as I've previously and REPEATEDLY stated. So, you can drop your BS claims that I've not offered any opinions on the matter.

You're a raging hypocrite and so full of it, your eyes are brown.

Since NAs were slaughtered by the millions, a "fair solution for all" is clearly impossible, isn't it? So you have no right to expect it to be now. Life isn't fair, but that doesn't mean we aren't obligated as civilized beings ,to make it as fair as humanly possible.

Time for extensive recompense (at the US Government's cost, this time). You can deal with it now, or later, at a far greater cost to you and everyone else. It's inevitable.

#1512658 --- 01/23/18 12:35 AM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Then roll the hell off my back. At least I'm offering a jumping-off point, beginning with restitution, exemption from ALL taxes, expansion of NA land and full sovereignty as I've previously and REPEATEDLY stated.
Wow. I have never seen this before. REPEATEDLY stated? You never stated this before that I have seen. Have you bluezone or anyone else?

#1512659 --- 01/23/18 12:36 AM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Since NAs were slaughtered by the millions, a "fair solution for all" is clearly impossible, isn't it?
Yes it is.

#1512660 --- 01/23/18 12:41 AM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Time for extensive recompense (at the US Government's cost, this time).
I have not heard or seen any effort by the US government to do anything in this area, have you?

#1512661 --- 01/23/18 12:42 AM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You can deal with it now, or later, at a far greater cost to you and everyone else. It's inevitable.
Later? What is inevitable? I see no pressure on our government to do anything like you are suggesting.

#1512662 --- 01/23/18 02:02 AM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Then roll the hell off my back. At least I'm offering a jumping-off point, beginning with restitution, exemption from ALL taxes, expansion of NA land and full sovereignty as I've previously and REPEATEDLY stated.
Wow. I have never seen this before. REPEATEDLY stated? You never stated this before that I have seen. Have you bluezone or anyone else?

*Then you're either blind as a bat or dumb as a brick. Take your pick.

#1512663 --- 01/23/18 02:03 AM Re: Walk the Talk [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You can deal with it now, or later, at a far greater cost to you and everyone else. It's inevitable.
Later? What is inevitable? I see no pressure on our government to do anything like you are suggesting.

You must never have read a history book, then.

See above*

Page 22 of 24 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 >