FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1479848 --- 12/15/15 08:50 PM why is the new Geneva,FLCC blg. have spots on the walls?
schoolgirl Offline

Loc: new york, cayuga
It maybe something that will get better,but the new school has spots,not very professional looking.Did it pass a inspection? And if so why?

FingerLakes1.com
#1479910 --- 12/16/15 09:45 PM Re: why is the new Geneva,FLCC blg. have spots on the walls? [Re: schoolgirl]
Grace44 Offline

Loc: New York, Ontario Co. USA
I can only tell you that any building constructed with any governmends is required to have a contracting officers representative (COR)..The COR makes periodic checks through out the construction, prepares a check list and must review it with the construction manager or his/her representative. At the end the COR must make sure all issues are corrected and project was done according to contract..The COR has considerable power. I assume this project had a COR and he/she should be on top of this. Contractor will have a certain length of time to make corrections before penalties are assessed.

I would think you could find answer to passing or not passing from college administrators.