FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17
Topic Options
#1476136 --- 09/20/15 12:46 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Or far more likely, he instead may have mistakenly confused Five Points Correctional Facility with the Five Points, Florida area, where CCC sponsors many private correctional instititions.
Really? OMG. Then he sure doesn't know much about Seneca County since he also said the County jail was also privately run!

FingerLakes1.com
#1476137 --- 09/20/15 12:52 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: kyle585]
hearallseeall Offline

Loc: nolongerunder10pilesoftrash
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Or far more likely, he instead may have mistakenly confused Five Points Correctional Facility with the Five Points, Florida area, where CCC sponsors many private correctional instititions.
Really? OMG. Then he sure doesn't know much about Seneca County since he also said the County jail was also privately run!

So how many other topics and 'facts' has he 'mistakenly confused'??

Florida! New York! I mean, come on. You're really going out on a limb for this guy and ruining your own credibility in the process!

#1476138 --- 09/20/15 12:53 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: hearallseeall]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: hearallseeall
Originally Posted By: Acenes
What don't you understand? It's not the sheriff, it's the department. It's the system. It's the way policing is a business now.
a business now? Was it better years ago? When and why did it change?
It was absolutely better years ago. When the law was just that...The law. Beginning in the '90's policing for profit began to come about. Municipalities began to realize just how much money they could make off non-violent tax-payers who commit victimless "Crimes". I bet you didn't know the Seneca county "correctional facility" and Five Points prison are both privately-run did you? Prisoners are treated as a commodity and the company that owns and operates these facilities make money off people being held their for non-violent and victimless crimes. Do the research.
You need to do YOUR research!! How can anyone take you seriously when you're trying to tell us a Seneca COUNTY (C O U N T Y) Correctional Facility and a NY STATE (S T A T E) Prison are PRIVATELY owned.
bump

#1476139 --- 09/20/15 01:04 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: Timbo]
hearallseeall Offline

Fortunately for you, Kyle, you yourself have never made a misstatement of fact on these forums before. Certainly not intentionally. crazy

In regards to the CINdians, does he even know what we are talking about??

The ones who haven't been around in 200 years and just decided to come back in 2003 to buy a gas station in Seneca Falls, NY,
United States of America??

#1476140 --- 09/20/15 01:09 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: hearallseeall]
hearallseeall Offline

Florida! New York! I mean, come on. You're really going out on a limb for this guy and ruining your own credibility in the process!

Maybe, maybe, maybe. . .

Maybe he was talking about Hillside which sits on the old Army Depot as well. Just like Five Points and SC. I doubt it and I don't care. He very clearly said SC and Five Points were privately run and he was confused. He's definitely confused about the indian issue as well and needs to have better sources of information.

Hillside is privately run but funded by county tax dollars. The county where the child is from pays the bills for that child.

#1476141 --- 09/20/15 03:21 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: hearallseeall]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

I haven't offered a single thought on this subject, therefore my credibility is just fine, thank you. I'd opine that making across-the-board condemnations over a single possible mistake, is naked, arrogant hypocrisy considering the never-ending torrent of gross inaccuracies fomented by the same accusers such as Kyle (among others).

I'm not going out on a limb for anyone. I'm simply taking note of his accusers' specious duplicity.

#1476143 --- 09/20/15 03:27 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: hearallseeall]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Fortunately for you, Kyle, you yourself have never made a misstatement of fact on these forums before. Certainly not intentionally. crazy

In regards to the CINdians, does he even know what we are talking about??

The ones who haven't been around in 200 years and just decided to come back in 2003 to buy a gas station in Seneca Falls, NY,
United States of America??

You see, this is precisely the kind of bald-faced misrepresentation of facts that qualify as hypocrisy.

Don't do as you do, do as you say... right?

#1476145 --- 09/20/15 03:28 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: hearallseeall]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

The county where the child is from pays the bills for that child.

Pays for SOME of it.

Now... back to the thread topic.

#1476147 --- 09/20/15 03:38 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: Timbo]
hearallseeall Offline

Pays for SOME of it.

OK, going on what you said. Who do you think pays for the other part of it (going on the basis that you said the county pays for SOME of it).

#1476149 --- 09/20/15 03:47 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: Timbo]
hearallseeall Offline

I haven't offered a single thought on this subject, therefore my credibility is just fine, thank you. I'd opine that making across-the-board condemnations over a single possible mistake, is naked, arrogant hypocrisy considering the never-ending torrent of gross inaccuracies fomented by the same accusers such as Kyle (among others).

I'm not going out on a limb for anyone. I'm simply taking note of his accusers' specious duplicity.

You definitely offered a thought:

That's definitely going out on a limb. Five Points in the Florida area and we're talking about a prison in Upstate NY! Well, we weren't, Acne just decided to add his OPINIONS and MISINFORMATION about prisons and jails in Seneca County.

#1476150 --- 09/20/15 03:47 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: hearallseeall]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Pays for SOME of it.

OK, going on what you said. Who do you think pays for the other part of it (going on the basis that you said the county pays for SOME of it).

I don't know, and frankly I don't really care. Hence the reason that I haven't chimed-in except to point out the boorishly sanctimonious comments.

#1476151 --- 09/20/15 03:50 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: Timbo]
hearallseeall Offline

Pays for SOME of it.

I don't know, and frankly I don't really care. Hence the reason that I haven't chimed-in except to point out the boorishly sanctimonious comments.

OK. Well then why would you say they pay for some of it if you have no idea who pays for the other part of it!?

I know A LOT of people that used and still do work at Hillside! The county definitely foots the bill for the child to be placed there. 100%!

#1476152 --- 09/20/15 03:53 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: hearallseeall]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

"You definitely offered a thought:"

Only on the pious nature of the comments. NOT on the subject.

"Five Points in the Florida area and we're talking about a prison in Upstate NY!"

And as I suggested, it may have been an error on his part. Got It? (*see above) crazy

#1476153 --- 09/20/15 03:55 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: Timbo]
hearallseeall Offline

"You definitely offered a thought:"

Only on the pious nature of the comments. NOT on the subject.

"Five Points in the Florida area and we're talking about a prison in Upstate NY!"

And as I suggested, it may have been an error on his part. Got It? (*see above) crazy

Yes, I got it!

You are admitting you are wrong along with Acne.

Have a good day, Sir.

#1476154 --- 09/20/15 03:55 PM Re: The Battle of Co Rt 124 [Re: hearallseeall]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Pays for SOME of it.

OK. Well then why would you say they pay for some of it if you have no idea who pays for the other part of it!?

I know A LOT of people that used and still do work at Hillside! The county definitely foots the bill for the child to be placed there. 100%!

Again, I really could care less. And until you can prove otherwise, I stand by my statement.

You may want to begin your education by researching the millions of $ worth of private grants that they regularly receive. whistle

NOW, may we pleeeaaasse return to the thread topic?

#1476157 --- 09/20/15 06:30 PM Re: Recent illlegal display by the Cayuga on Co Rd 124 [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone
Court sides with Sherrill
Supreme Court justices rule 8-1
Oneida Nation must pay tax to city
Wed, Mar 30, 2005
R. PATRICK CORBETT Observer-Dispatch

The Oneida Indian Nation must pay taxes on its property in the city of Sherrill and potentially on all land it has bought outside of its 32-acre reservation in Madison County, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled Tuesday . In an 8-1 decision, the court ruled that the New York Oneidas cannot disrupt two centuries of local development by refusing to pay local taxes on a gas station and T-shirt factory it owns in Sherrill in Oneida County. New York City lawyer Ira Sacks, who pleaded Sherrill's case pro bono, said, "We were very pleased. The Supreme Court agreed with the principal argument that after 200 years ... the Oneida Indian Nation can't pick and choose places to buy and take it out of local jurisdiction." The justices also remarked on the "distinctly non-Indian character of the area and its inhabitants," because most Oneida Indians moved out of the area about 150 years ago.

Indian Tax Rulings are Entirely Unenforceable and Uncollectible.

#1476158 --- 09/20/15 06:41 PM Re: Recent illlegal display by the Cayuga on Co Rd 124 [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

By your logic it is perfectly accept for Cayugas to engage in "terroristic" activities to take back the land, as that is white the whites did to them.
The Cayugas need to accept reality in 2015. A small group of them are never going to overthrow the most powerful military in the world. We have made them all American citizens and are inviting them to peacefully join us in the greatest nation [ frown ] the world has ever known.

Why should they "peacefully join"? We didn't peacefully FORCE them? It clearly isn't an invitation. It's a demand for compliance.

Nothing more. Nothing LESS!

Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17