FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 106 of 120 < 1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 120 >
Topic Options
#1514360 --- 04/27/18 09:35 AM Re: Donald Trump [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: The Mechanic
Good morning Bobby. You hate Trump because he is a white male Christian conservative. You Bobby are a racist.

And Trump is your President.

First of all, as usual you seem to falsely believe that you're OUTING someone because my name is Richard who happen to have lived in the Fingerlakes up to 7 years ago, now with that being dispensed, what is your agenda beside letting people know your obvious disabilities when you mimic the attributes of an adolescent.

FingerLakes1.com
#1514361 --- 04/27/18 09:37 AM Re: Donald Trump [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

Loc: NY
<!-- -->
Originally Posted By: Formermac
I'm laughing about the fact that fools brag about people going to jail or being indicted today but common sense dictates time and patience. I see that Bill Cosby got terrible news yesterday but remember his self confidence last year? Trump is president today but the amount of evident against him in several venues from collusion, money laundering to illegal campaign expenditures are something that garners one's attention.....well, I'm speaking of those with common sense and intellect. whistle

I see you are the fool who is bragging about Trump getting impeached, going to jail or being indicted. Seems your common sense and intellect are lacking as you post on numerous Trump posts and yet Trump is still your President and will be for a total of 8 years.

#1514363 --- 04/27/18 09:43 AM Re: Donald Trump [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

Loc: NY
Have a good day Bobby. I am heading to the gun store. I will check back later to see of Trump has been impeached and is no longer your President.

#1514364 --- 04/27/18 09:45 AM Re: Donald Trump [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

LMAO, once again, some how you're in great need of venting and getting into a pissing contest, the latter I don't do. Let's examine your premise that I'm a racist, can I use that same analogy on you for hating Obama? additionally I can be labeled a sexist because I voted neither for Trump or Hillary but went Independent as I've often done on past elections. I see that your ignorance is factual in the all regard when your narrow mindedness see only ONE party when making a important decisions.

#1514365 --- 04/27/18 12:39 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: The Mechanic]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
<!-- -->
Originally Posted By: Formermac
I'm laughing about the fact that fools brag about people going to jail or being indicted today but common sense dictates time and patience. I see that Bill Cosby got terrible news yesterday but remember his self confidence last year? Trump is president today but the amount of evident against him in several venues from collusion, money laundering to illegal campaign expenditures are something that garners one's attention.....well, I'm speaking of those with common sense and intellect. whistle
I see you are the fool who is bragging about Trump getting impeached, going to jail or being indicted. Seems your common sense and intellect are lacking as you post on numerous Trump posts and yet Trump is still your President and will be for a total of 8 years.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...trump-committed

Fox News poll: Majority think Mueller will find Trump committed criminal or impeachable offenses
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 04/25/18 07:07 PM EDT

#1514366 --- 04/27/18 12:45 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: The Mechanic]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

This isn't a laughing matter you fool. Our democracy is at stake. Are you so blind you can't see all the problems with Trump? I haven't got all day to list them all.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/4/17077642/trump-xi-china-fundraiser

Trump says China’s Xi is “president for life” — and maybe America should try it
China is getting rid of presidential term limits. Trump joked about giving “that a shot.”

#1514371 --- 04/27/18 01:08 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

You're absolutely right Kyle in Trump's dysfunction but over the years, I've learned something about patience and karma. The race is not given to swift nor the battle to the strong but to him that endures. Trump has become his own worse enemy and will ultimately fail, not because I wish it but every venue construed as the norm for the last 200 years, Trump has broken, violated, skewed and turned Topsy turvy. I'm relishing the fact that he won't need any Liberal obstruction or intervention which Trump supporters are attempting to illicit. If you send your child to a IVY league school my means of illegality in any form and his/her grades are marginal, how much time will it take for the truth to come out when the school realize the facts? I say his destruction is in the near future and he knows it by new and breaking revelations on a daily basis which he highlights himself with daily rants, rambling words, impatience, baggy eyes, lack of sleep, lies, firings, choosing incompetent individuals, lies...did I mention lies? Nixon was a great example of ethics gone wild and we all know the outcome of that......including the Mechanic and Cwjga. It's so easy pointing out the obvious while very difficult defending the defenseless.....most lawyers can attest to it. laugh

#1514372 --- 04/27/18 01:11 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

CNN’s Anderson Cooper didn’t mince words when it came to President Donald Trump’s wild 30-minute Fox News interview on Thursday.

After guest Alan Dershowitz warned that it would “go down a very bad road for us to start parsing the president’s words” from his public statements, Cooper let loose:

“Don’t you think that it’s kind of surreal that we are in a place now as a county where we’re, like, ‘Oh, don’t listen to the president,’ like he’s a crazy person on a park bench with an onion tied to his belt, just mumbling incoherently? You’re saying, ‘Don’t parse his words,’ you’re saying, essentially, don’t listen to him, don’t pay attention to the words that come out of his mouth because they really have no meaning.”

Dershowitz insisted that’s not what he meant and said Trump is “entitled to express views,” but also admitted that the president “sends conflicting messages” and wished that he didn’t do so.

“It was like listening to the rantings of Richard Nixon on the tapes,” Cooper said. “Except this is on live television, he’s calling in screaming, yelling into the telephone.”

#1514375 --- 04/27/18 01:29 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I look at Donald as the "gift that keeps on giving" talk to anyone with a sexual transmitted disease, in particular, HIV or Aids, what are the regrets for a few moments of indiscretions? I present to you, Donald J. Trump, the Republican will be haunted and suffer for years, the things this selfish man has levied on the party, some innocently but others, they're here and other places defending the long and drawn out inevitable........ it's not a pretty sight to observe. whistle
There are some good days but ultimately, let them attempt to say all is well......you need not say a word because........well you know the truth but a liar must create new lies everyday to cover the previous ones told. Bottom line, you and I have it easy, just report what you see, no need to embellish or tell the untruth...just keep reporting as it materialize.

#1514379 --- 04/27/18 02:48 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: The Mechanic]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I will check back later to see of Trump has been impeached and is no longer your President.
Impeachment won't happen until after the Dems take over the house in November.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/opinions/...um=feed&utm

In court, Trump's fortunes are plummeting

By Harry Litman

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/sign-the-petition/

Donald Trump has brought us to the brink of nuclear war, obstructed justice, and taken money from foreign governments. We need to impeach this dangerous president.

#1514382 --- 04/27/18 03:11 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Brian Krassenstein
&#8207; @krassenstein
38m38 minutes ago

To the Trump Supporters claiming that the Steele Dossier is "fake" and a "hoax". There are over 100 claims in the Dossier. Please list just 2 which have been proven false.

I'll delete my account immediately if you can!!

I can list a dozen claims which have been confirmed.
71 replies 462 retweets 1,305 likes

#1514383 --- 04/27/18 03:14 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

COLLUSION FOUND:

"We found evidence of collusion in the abundant secret meetings & communications between Trump campaign officials & associates such as Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos, Don Jr., Flynn & others, w/ emissaries & officials from, or linked to the Russian gov."

-Schiff
11:50 AM - 27 Apr 2018

Replying to @krassenstein

Oh wow! What’s your source?
2 replies 1 retweet 4 likes
Brian Krassenstein
&#8207; @krassenstein
1h1 hour ago

It's a statement made today by ranking member of the committee Adam Schiff:

#1514384 --- 04/27/18 03:19 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

That is plenty enough to sink Trump for good.

USA TODAY
&#8207;Verified account @USATODAY
40m40 minutes ago

Buoyed by Democrats’ over-performance in special elections, House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer says Dems could pick up 50 seats in 2018 midterms.

#1514386 --- 04/27/18 03:21 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Republican Rep. Pat Meehan, who had announced in Jan. that he wouldn’t seek re-election after it was revealed he had settled a sex harassment complaint, says he will resign immediately — and that he will personally repay the money paid out in that case.

#1514387 --- 04/27/18 03:22 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

George Takei
&#8207;Verified account @GeorgeTakei
2m2 minutes ago

By the time this is over, we might all learn that Kim Jung Un is an even bigger con man than Trump. I may not be a diplomat, but I know a likely ruse when I see one. Do people really think Kim will just give up his nukes and open his gulags?
16 replies 25 retweets 103 likes

#1514390 --- 04/28/18 04:49 AM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Have you heard about Tuesday Trump and Thursday Trump? On Thursday Trump says the exact opposite of what he said on Tuesday.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/27/donald-trump-journalism-students-great-profession-557681

Trump briefly changes tune on journalism, telling students it’s a ‘great profession’

By CRISTIANO LIMA

04/27/2018 04:43 PM EDT

Updated 04/27/2018 04:48 PM EDT

President Donald Trump on Friday called journalism a “great profession” during a meet-and-greet with a group of budding student journalists, a remark that stands in contrast to his frequent jabs at the press.

The exchange occurred as the president met outside the White House with the 2018 recipients of the White House Correspondents’ Association Scholarship, a program that awards high-achieving student journalists with grants and provides them mentorship opportunities.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/john-mccain-jeff-flake-rip-trumps-attacks-on-news-media-10049690

From the floor of the U.S. Senate, Flake called Trump's constant attacks on the press unwarranted and unprecedented, and noted that the phrase "enemy of the people," which Trump has called the news media, has a totalitarian past.

#1514403 --- 04/29/18 07:05 AM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/politics/donald-trump-korea/index.html

The President and other key players in the initiative would also be shoo-ins for the Nobel Peace Prize -- and how Trump would love to join his nemesis Barack Obama on the list of honorees.

Such plaudits, at best, are years away, and months of treacherous and intricate diplomacy looms if negotiators are to defy grim historical precedent. Every previous diplomatic effort to ease the Korean standoff has foundered on effectively verifying the North's willingness to dismantle its weapons programs -- and its propensity to cheat. There is no sign yet that the Trump administration has solved that fundamental problem -- despite its repeated vows not to make the same mistakes as its predecessors.

But to judge by Trump's reaction, you might think that a final, comprehensive deal with North Korea is already in the bag.

#1514413 --- 04/30/18 11:39 AM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

A tweet:

Brian Krassenstein
&#8207; @krassenstein
1h1 hour ago

Over the course of the next 3-6 months, as Trump becomes a cornered dog, America will face one of its toughest tests.

We an either go the way of past dictatorships, or our democracy can emerge stronger than ever.

Your choice America!

A lie dressed as truth is still a lie.

#1514414 --- 04/30/18 11:40 AM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Robert Mueller&#127744; liked
Blue Media Project
&#8207; @BlueMediaProj
Apr 28

A new Quinnipiac poll has Democrats winning the House by 12 points!

- If we win, it would be a massive rebuke for President Trump and his Administration.
- And it would stop Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell’s agenda in its tracks!!

#1514417 --- 04/30/18 12:33 PM Re: Donald Trump [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Very interesting observation.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trumps-favorite-tabloid-sends-clear-signal-michael-cohen

Trump’s favorite tabloid sends a clear signal to Michael Cohen
04/30/18 11:20 AM
By Steve Benen

When someone in Donald Trump’s orbit faces scandals that cannot be easily explained away, two things tend to happen. The first is that the president and his team downplay any real association with the person in question, effectively pretending Trump barely knows him or her.

We’ve seen this on multiple occasions – see Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Carter Page, and George Papadopoulos, among others – and a similar push is underway with Michael Cohen, Trump’s longtime fixer. Despite their close associations, the president dismissed the relevance of the work his lawyer has done on his behalf, saying Cohen has handled “a tiny, tiny little fraction” of Trump’s overall legal work.

But there’s something else that happens when someone close to the president runs into trouble: the National Enquirer, Trump’s allied supermarket tabloid, takes aim at the controversial figure.

When Michael Flynn was forced to resign, the National Enquirer went after him. When Paul Manafort ran into legal trouble, he too graced a National Enquirer cover in an unflattering way.

All of which leads to the tabloid’s newest edition. USA Today reported:

If the National Enquirer is a weathervane for unfolding events in Trumpland, embattled lawyer Michael Cohen may be heading for a rendezvous with a bus. […]

[I]n its cover story, the Enquirer’s front-page headline trumpets “Trump Fixer’s Secrets & Lies,” with a subhead reading: “Payoffs and threats exposed.”

For what it’s worth, the tabloid’s article doesn’t appear to “expose” anything we didn’t already know about Cohen and his many troubles, but that’s not really the point.

What matters is the fact that the National Enquirer keeps going after those close to Trump after they become politically inconvenient to the White House.

As Rachel explained on the show last year, the tabloid may not be a reliable source for news, but it’s become “a little bit of a Rosetta stone for decoding where this White House is going next.”

And in this case, where Team Trump appears to be going is away from Michael Cohen.

Page 106 of 120 < 1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 120 >