FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 47 of 48 < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 >
Topic Options
#1492250 --- 11/08/16 03:43 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: gassy one
We have no great jobs left thanks to Dems signing NAFTA!
Wrong again Mr. Flatulence. NAFTA had its origins with President Ronald Reagan, who campaigned on a North American common market. The predecessor of NAFTA was the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, which was signed in 1988, went into effect in 1989. In 1991, Canada requested a trilateral agreement to include Mexico, which then led to NAFTA. NAFTA was signed by President George H.W. Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney in 1992. So put down the beer and burritos, Gas Bag, and read some history.

FingerLakes1.com
#1492251 --- 11/08/16 03:44 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo
I think you need the education Dumbo!

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is [was] signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact. Secondly the exodus is because all the jobs are going to Mexico because of Nafta! Thirdly I consider them lame ducks because what are they going to do with a Democratic congress and a democratic president! Obviously you need some education BT!!

No, you are categorically wrong... period.

People like you, are the reason that ignorant people are perceived as being stupid.

Do a little research BT! Obviously you are
the uninformed one! Reading your resume I can understand why!

The fact that you actually believe that you've ever seen my resume (seeing as how it doesn't even exist on the internet) might explain why you're so confused about the facts concerning NAFTA.

It was (as I provided a Wikipedia link to) conceived of under Reagan, Signed into law by H. W. Bush and merely ratified by Clinton after being stripped of important US AND Foreign Labor Protections that Clinton added, by Republicans in Congress.

So, again, for the final time... NO, you are Wrong. Completely, utterly and beyond ALL debate.

Your info was supplied to me by one of your so called friends buddy! I showed you the link saying Clinton signed Nafta into law! Good enough for me BT!

#1492253 --- 11/08/16 03:46 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
gassy one Offline

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact. Good enough for me Knotthead

Edited by gassy one (11/08/16 03:46 AM)

#1492260 --- 11/08/16 03:52 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is was signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact. Good enough for me Knotthead

Which is still working. What are the odds that your TV was purchased from Best Buy or Walmart along with that laptop and smart phone you're using? lookup the products made here and exported to countries that have little to no production other then agriculture.

#1492263 --- 11/08/16 03:56 AM Ms President/1st Dude!!! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

Again, Brainiac... He didn't, BUSH did.

You simply aren't able to make heads or tales of even the most basic information.

#1492266 --- 11/08/16 04:00 AM Ms President/1st Dude!!! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Apple Inc. has recently brought back much of it's manufacturing/assembly and MANY other companies are beginning to follow suite.

The reason so many jobs went overseas, is because Congressional Republicans ripped out all of the Job Pprotections Clinton added to the bill. FACT!

Record number of manufacturing jobs returning to America:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-flip...2014-2015-05-01

WAY better than anything Bush could muster, mister.

You just can't stand the fact fact that Democrats historically and consistently kick the Republican's asses all over the schoolyard when it comes to jobs, the economy, national security, education, the environment, healthcare, infrastructure and just about every other metric that matters.

#1492267 --- 11/08/16 04:05 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is was signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact. Good enough for me Knotthead

Which is still working. What are the odds that your TV was purchased from Best Buy or Walmart along with that laptop and smart phone you're using? lookup the products made here and exported to countries that have little to no production other then agriculture.

You are a idiot! Very few electronics are made in this country anymore thanks to NAFTA!

Reading and comprehension are fundamental son, I correctly implied that electronics are imported from else where while we EXPORT our products elsewhere but ignorance once again got ahead of your thinking. Just like the policy implies... TRADE on both sides

#1492268 --- 11/08/16 04:10 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Ever been to a foreign country that has a host of American made vehicle running around? it's time that you to expand your horizons son.

#1492270 --- 11/08/16 04:21 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

#1492271 --- 11/08/16 04:59 AM Re: Ms President/1st Dude!!! [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Apple Inc. has recently brought back much of it's manufacturing/assembly and MANY other companies are beginning to follow suite.

The reason so many jobs went overseas, is because Congressional Republicans ripped out all of the Job Pprotections Clinton added to the bill. FACT!

Record number of manufacturing jobs returning to America:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-flip...2014-2015-05-01

WAY better than anything Bush could muster, mister.

You just can't stand the fact fact that Democrats historically and consistently kick the Republican's asses all over the schoolyard when it comes to jobs, the economy, national security, education, the environment, healthcare, infrastructure and just about every other metric that matters.

Old stats BT!! Ford & Chrysler are moving all car production to Mexico! Sentry safe in Rochester moved to Mexico! Carrier is closing two plants in Indiana moving production to Mexico! You need to do some research and get your head out and look around the real world!

#1492272 --- 11/08/16 05:01 AM Re: Ms President/1st Dude!!! [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

You simply aren't able to make heads or tales of even the most basic information.

You are wrong you idiot! Clinton signed into law the ratification of NAFTA! 12/8/1993

#1492273 --- 11/08/16 05:03 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

You are a idiot! Very few electronics are made in this country anymore thanks to NAFTA!

Reading and comprehension are fundamental son, I correctly implied that electronics are imported from else where while we EXPORT our products elsewhere but ignorance once again got ahead of your thinking. Just like the policy implies... TRADE on both sides

That's not what you implied and you know it! We import a lot more than we export! Ever heard of the trade deficit!

#1492274 --- 11/08/16 05:06 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Ever been to a foreign country that has a host of American made vehicle running around? it's time that you to expand your horizons son.

How many of them are new smart one? Very little! They come over here and buy used and send it overseas! Very few new cars are exported!

#1492283 --- 11/08/16 11:19 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Very incorrect my son, brand new Chevy and Ford in Puerto Rico,Mexico and Caribbean islands, that's a fact son because I've been there. Where have you visit in the last 20 years? Being a mechanically inclined individual, I inquire when vacationing in these areas in regard to USA products being imported there. Have you ever ask yourself where do unsold vehicle go but based on your adolescent mentality, you'll state that they go to automobile heaven. wink
We in America produce farm and construction vehicles which are exported as well. Timbo along with myself submitted charts and citation but it eludes to the fact that you only look at pictures without the wording.

#1492294 --- 11/08/16 01:27 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I wonder how much the drug companies and military companies have paid Clinton for supposed speeches or to the Clinton Foundation! Wall Street sure has her in their pocket!!

reports show over $200 million for the clinton foundation

bill got about $30 million for 'speeches'

bill can expect another $66 million over the next 6 years for 'speeches'

only about 7% of the money coming into the clinton foundation goes for 'foundation' concerns

news reports seem to indicate that the clinton foundation is still inder investigation

it is unclear why she has not stepped away from the foundation

#1492298 --- 11/08/16 02:54 PM Re: Ms President/1st Dude!!! [Re: gassy one]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

You are wrong you idiot! Clinton signed into law the ratification of NAFTA! 12/8/1993

He is rarely correct. Sad part is that Bill signed it after he and his idiots removed all the safety triggers from it.

#1492299 --- 11/08/16 02:55 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: bluezone]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: bluezone
I wonder how much the drug companies and military companies have paid Clinton for supposed speeches or to the Clinton Foundation! Wall Street sure has her in their pocket!!

reports show over $200 million for the clinton foundation

bill got about $30 million for 'speeches'

bill can expect another $66 million over the next 6 years for 'speeches'

only about 7% of the money coming into the clinton foundation goes for 'foundation' concerns

news reports seem to indicate that the clinton foundation is still inder investigation

it is unclear why she has not stepped away from the foundation

And they used the foundation to pay themselves to campaign.

Not to mention buying a wedding dress for Chelsea, but heck those Hatians living in tents can wait. After all they live on a tropical island.

Edited by cwjga (11/08/16 08:27 PM)

#1492303 --- 11/08/16 03:36 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

When you get a chance, find out if the individual you're responding to is actually still here and is able to reply.

#1492306 --- 11/08/16 05:04 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: cwjga]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

#1492315 --- 11/08/16 08:33 PM Re: Ms President/1st Dude!!! [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Wrong. Ratification has absolutely nothing to do with "signing into law". In fact, you can't ratify something UNLESS it's already been signed into law.

Clinton merely signed Congress's ratification. Bush however, negotiated and signed
NAFTA into law.

Clinton wasn't even sworn in as President until thirty-four days after George H.W. Bush signed the NAFTA Trade Pact Treaty.

And lest you continue with your ignorance of history, here he is signing The NAFTA Treaty into law on December 17, 1992: whistle

Page 47 of 48 < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 >