FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 46 of 48 < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 >
Topic Options
#1492119 --- 11/07/16 02:23 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
While going totally off script because he has no response. What happen to the topic son?

I thought you were taking your marbles and going home to mommy!

FingerLakes1.com
#1492122 --- 11/07/16 02:28 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Mommy died 10 years ago, why go now when you get to see why Trump will lose on Tuesday night, look at whom he has for solid support, the United States is far greater than the likes of you. BTW, did you get the memo of Hillary's early Christmas gift from the FBI?

#1492124 --- 11/07/16 02:37 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

Mommy died 10 years ago, why go now when you get to see why Trump will lose on Tuesday night, look at whom he has for solid support, the United States is far greater than the likes of you. BTW, did you get the memo of Hillary's early Christmas gift from the FBI?

The Raiders are more entertainment than you tonight! I never said Trump would win! He has the support of people like me! Blue collar hard working people that's all I care! Minorities and stuffed shirts like you who rely on government handouts will put Clinton over the top probably! It's gonna be another wasted 4 years! Higher taxes,more handouts and more foreigners over running this country but it is what it is!

#1492128 --- 11/07/16 02:49 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Handout, here you are uneducated, underpaid and uninformed, it doesn't get any worse than that. Now tell us what has the GOP done in regard to healthcare, wages, education, lowering taxes for the middle class? It appears that the GOP did you a disservice son and let you fall through the cracks. In regard to hard work, I went to school and graduated as an electrical engineer, worked 37 years until retirement, started my own company which I handed over to a son that graduated from Cornell...and BTW, my wife and I paid every cent out of our pocket due to being unqualified for grants or give aways. Really I don't have to explain all this to you since this is a HILLARY TOPIC but I like undermining a poorly educated man who has only himself to blame for all his failures.

#1492142 --- 11/07/16 01:03 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

What is the GOP supposed to do when they are lame ducks intelligent one? The DEMS have given us Obamacare,NAFTA,WTO, Millions of illegal aliens and no chance of lowering taxes because of Obamacare and all the other handouts they like to dole out!!

#1492145 --- 11/07/16 01:12 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Once again son ,explain a 8 year GOP term which drove us to a near great depression and today those same policies are still being repeated by the GOP. Now what you're required to do is answer some basic question instead of adding more dysfunction to your existent lack of comprehensive understanding.

#1492147 --- 11/07/16 01:20 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: gassy one
What is the GOP supposed to do when they are lame ducks intelligent one? The DEMS have given us Obamacare,NAFTA,WTO, Millions of illegal aliens and no chance of lowering taxes because of Obamacare and all the other handouts they like to dole out!!

Once again, a basic lack of understanding, the middle class pays the lion's share of taxes while you ignorantly ignore the corporation braggadocios thumbing their nose of paying little to no taxes, care to cite the huge amount of taxes the country don't receive while simultaneously listening to absorbent bonuses and salaries equal to star athletes. Can you cite the health insurance sponsored by the GOP? maybe I can buy into their market and save a few dollars.....wait!!!!! they don't have a healthcare plan after a 8 year threat of repealing the one currently in place.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/politics/2013/10/corporations-stealing-tax-dollars

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-reifowitz/big-corporations-will-alw_b_9242766.html

#1492150 --- 11/07/16 01:43 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Just think gassy, the ignorant Trumpster wants those cheating corporations to bring their companies back to the states and he promises to lower their tax liability unilaterally without the assistance of Capitol Hill or voter's referendums, all which takes us back to the Bush years when these companies seized the opportunity to escape to foreign countries. Now the worse gift the GOP are giving to themselves is to fight the TPP which attempts to at least get back some of the lost revenue we would have realized had these companies stayed here in the first place. I can cite a host of Conservative lead policies which encouraged the Corps to cheat on taxes while taking unfair advantages of the working class.
while here, I'll remind you of the GOP lead fight against labor unions which looked out for blue collar wage earners that you said were greedy while overlooking the insulting greed of the corporate leaders.

#1492153 --- 11/07/16 02:36 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA

#1492174 --- 11/07/16 10:13 PM Re: Hillary - Prison....... ? [Re: bluezone]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
http://conservativetribune.com/hillary-o...esharingbuttons

Orgy Island dealt with sex trafficking minors and Hillary visited at least six times. That shows how much she really cares about women and kids.  And lets not forget the White House Christmas tree she had decorated with sex and drug paraphernalia.

#1492176 --- 11/07/16 10:24 PM Re: Hillary - Prison....... ? [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

OH MY GOD!!!! Orgies, sex and drug paraphernalia on the Christmas tree and they didn't report all this to the FBI? Were there kids around looking at this when Santa was present?
Once I saw the website (Conservative Tribune) I started to roll my eyes, not because of the the story but who submitted the source, one who is just as screwy as a man wearing a tin foil hat in a lightning storm. laugh grin wink whistle crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TjNH68MyI

#1492179 --- 11/07/16 10:38 PM Re: Hillary - Prison....... ? [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
http://conservativetribune.com/hillary-o...esharingbuttons

Orgy Island dealt with sex trafficking minors and Hillary visited at least six times. That shows how much she really cares about women and kids.  And lets not forget the White House Christmas tree she had decorated with sex and drug paraphernalia.

May I take the liberty and help you out son? Funny how you anti Clinton nut cases will give an arm and leg...maybe your own genitalia to defend Donald's indiscretions and call it all lies, I'm submitting this article which has floated around for the last 10 years but thought it befitting to continue the annual Conservative odd ball Christmas story. smile

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/24/the-clin...s-and-syringes/

#1492180 --- 11/07/16 10:57 PM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

First of all: The WTO is simply a furthering of GATT, which is the product of Keynesian economics as conceived by Harry White and John Maynard Keynes at the Bretton Woods Conference in 1944. A Republican president signed the treaty.

Secondly: NAFTA was the brainchild of the Reagan and H.W. Bush Administrations. It was conceived of and signed into law by REPUBLICANS.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/1993/11/em371-the-north-american-free-trade-agreement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

Thirdly: There has not only been a mass exodus of undocumented workers since Obama was elected and continues today, but criminal and non-criminal deportations have dramatically INCREASED under Obama, as well.

Lastly: They are NOT Lame Ducks. You can't be a lame duck until AFTER the outcome of the election has been determined.

Looks like Ol' "Gas Bag" should have stayed in school. crazy

#1492183 --- 11/08/16 01:49 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

I think you need the education Dumbo!

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact. Secondly the exodus is because all the jobs are going to Mexico because of Nafta! Thirdly I consider them lame ducks because what are they going to do with a Democratic congress and a democratic president! Obviously you need some education BT!!

#1492196 --- 11/08/16 02:17 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is [was] signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact. Secondly the exodus is because all the jobs are going to Mexico because of Nafta! Thirdly I consider them lame ducks because what are they going to do with a Democratic congress and a democratic president! Obviously you need some education BT!!

No, you are categorically wrong... period.

People like you, are the reason that ignorant people are perceived as being stupid.

#1492209 --- 11/08/16 02:47 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is [was] signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact. Secondly the exodus is because all the jobs are going to Mexico because of Nafta! Thirdly I consider them lame ducks because what are they going to do with a Democratic congress and a democratic president! Obviously you need some education BT!!

People like you, are the reason that ignorant people are perceived as being stupid.

Do a little research BT! Obviously you are
the uninformed one! Reading your resume I can understand why!

#1492219 --- 11/08/16 03:07 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

A Democratic President with a Democratic Congress isn't exactly a "lame duck" situation but more so a President's dream come true.While you're spinning, look up the effects of Bush's huge tax cuts and how they erratically affected the working man's ability to hold down the great jobs his father and Grandfathers held.

#1492235 --- 11/08/16 03:24 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: Formermac]
gassy one Offline

A Democratic President with a Democratic Congress isn't exactly a "lame duck" situation but more so a President's dream come true.While you're spinning, look up the effects of Bush's huge tax cuts and how they erratically affected the working man's ability to hold down the great jobs his father and Grandfathers held.

We have no great jobs left thanks to Dems signing NAFTA!

#1492247 --- 11/08/16 03:39 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Do a little research BT! Obviously you are
the uninformed one! Reading your resume I can understand why!

The fact that you actually believe that you've ever seen my resume (seeing as how it doesn't even exist on the www) might explain why you're so confused about the facts concerning NAFTA.

It was (as I provided a Wikipedia link to) conceived of under Reagan, Signed into law by H. W. Bush and merely ratified by Clinton (after being force-stripped of important US AND Foreign Labor Protections that Clinton added) by Republicans in Congress.

So, again, for the final time... NO, you are Wrong. Completely, utterly and beyond ALL debate.

#1492249 --- 11/08/16 03:40 AM Re: Hillary - Prison [Re: gassy one]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Plenty of great jobs son but the professional and skilled trade area requires a little education.

Page 46 of 48 < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 >