FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1470781 --- 05/13/15 01:28 AM White F-150 occupants stomp kitten to death
MissingArty Offline

Loc: Waterloo, NY
PLEASE READ!! I NEED YOUR HELP! frown (Waterloo)

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap

Waterloo geneva road

Lastnight at around 8:30 pm a white f-150 pulled into my driveway and two males threw out two baby kittens, and these scumbags proceeded to stomp the poor things head into the ground!!! Please, I am looking to seek justice for this baby kitten whom we had to bury lastnight, & take in the other (who was extremely terrified; just watched their sibling being mutilated) please, if you know ANYBODY WHO DRIVES AN OLDER STYLE BODY WHITE F150 PLEASE; DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME. I am trying to do everything & anything I can to seek justice for what was done to that poor innocent kitten. thank you for taking the time to read this, any information would be helpful and is appreciated. PLEASE HELP.

http://fingerlakes.craigslist.org/com/5015306807.html

FingerLakes1.com
#1470827 --- 05/13/15 02:12 PM Re: White F-150 occupants stomp kitten to death [Re: MissingArty]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
What did the police say?

#1471650 --- 05/31/15 10:53 PM Re: White F-150 occupants stomp kitten to death [Re: MissingArty]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Since you provided a description of the offenders and their vehicle, I can only assume that you watched the kitten being stomped to death. Why didn't you stop it? If you couldn't have done that, did you get a license plate number? Even a partial?