FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1466484 --- 02/20/15 08:18 PM LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

FingerLakes1.com
#1467068 --- 03/04/15 01:37 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Snopes article

I don't vote republican because I'm not delusional enough to think that the party of the 1%ers cares about the common American citizen. At least the democrats are the lesser of two evils.

#1467069 --- 03/04/15 01:51 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
cwjga Online   content

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

#1485473 --- 06/09/16 10:31 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA

LOL

#1485516 --- 06/11/16 01:58 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: bluezone]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
I vote for Democrats because they maintain the freedom for people like Rich Talcott to post mindless childish drivel in a pathetic attempt to be funny, and allow people like cwjie and bluezone the freedom to display their ignorance to the world. grin

#1485759 --- 06/19/16 05:23 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts
I vote for Democrats because they maintain the freedom for people like Rich Talcott to post mindless childish drivel in a pathetic attempt to be funny, and allow people like cwjie and bluezone the freedom to display their ignorance to the world. grin
Well Lucinda the joke column is made for jokes to be posted. I vote for the best person for the job, which are usually Republican.

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. A Liberal wants guns outlawed.

Republican vegetarians don't eat meat. Liberal vegetarians want meat products banned.

A down and out Republican thinks about how they can better their situation. A down and out Liberal wonders who is going to take care of them.

A Republican who doesn't like a talk show changes the channel. A Liberal tries to get them shut down.

A Republican non-believer doesn't go to church.. A Liberal non-believer wants mention of God and Jesus silenced.

A Republican who needs health care shops for it or gets a job that provides it. A Liberal demands the rest of us pay for theirs.

Republicans will pass this on so their friends can have a good laugh.

Liberals will try to get opposing view free speech deleted and be offended because the truths are that they are the joke which is why they take these things seriously. That's the real joke.

That's why places like New York State keep going further in debt every year. Keep voting Democrat, you can see how well it has worked toward putting more people on welfare and food stamps. The last one out needn't turn off the lights. They'll be shut off when their aren't enough Republicans left to pay the bill.

#1485761 --- 06/19/16 06:38 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
secure white guy Offline

Loc: blue yoga mat

First your poached V.M.'s 'dog-wisperer'. Now you're commandeering his 'me before we' libertarian nonsense for shites and giggles?

Hijinks n' high comedy Greeneville-style.
laugh

That's the real joke.

wink

#1485860 --- 06/21/16 09:52 AM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: secure white guy]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Your illiteracy doesn't wear on you well, nor does your self pity. It's obvious you can't read and comprehend any better than you write.

You exemplify Liberals as the real joke. Thanks for proving me right.

#1485865 --- 06/21/16 12:31 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
secure white guy Offline

Your illiteracy doesn't wear on you well

Mercy me...you've adopted V.M.'s lame grammer Nazi persona.

Maybe you think cat-lady finds it a turn-on. wink

Cheers cowpoke! grin

#1485890 --- 06/22/16 05:38 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: secure white guy]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Originally Posted By: secure white guy
Your illiteracy doesn't wear on you well

Mercy me...you've adopted V.M.'s lame grammer Nazi persona.

Maybe you think cat-lady finds it a turn-on. wink

Cheers cowpoke! grin
Obviously white trash need help and you're not the only one. Liberals are quite often functionally illiterate. You could start by learning how to spell grammar. But if you spell the way you pronounce then I guess you can't even look words up in the dictionary.

http://englishgrammar101.com/

Yes indeed, you ARE the joke.

If that's too difficult, try looking at these pictures. Rational people will find them humorous hut Liberals may be offended. That's the joke that you'll never get.

http://www.memecenter.com/search/liberal%20logic

http://www.memes.com/img/25947

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/66709638203255660/

https://www.pinterest.com/jraiffie/liberal-logic-101/

https://www.facebook.com/LiberalLogic101

https://www.teapartycommunity.com/liberallogic101

https://memecrunch.com/meme/8JY8/liberal-logic-101

http://www.memefact.com/13090-3/liberal-logic-101-memes.html

http://liberallogic101.com/

Happy Trails.

#1485891 --- 06/22/16 07:28 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
secure white guy Offline

Seems your flaccid deflection venture became lost in a sea of witless meanderings. grin

Hope your former bud Fuzzy is finally off suicide watch. Fast fact: Assisted Suicide is a class D felony in Tennessee, punishable by a two- to 12-year prison sentence and a fine of up to 5 g's.

Whatta scare huh.
whistle

#1485941 --- 06/23/16 09:29 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: secure white guy]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

You really should lay off those hallucinogenic drugs even though I know Liberals need them to avoid reality.

#1485993 --- 06/24/16 08:26 PM Re: LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
secure white guy Offline

You really should lay off those hallucinogenic drugs even though I know Liberals need them to avoid reality.

Yes, when a free citizenry votes to decide how their government is run and decides their own future at odds with the One World Order,

Hahahahaha. Here we go with the NWO nuttery.

Sailing off into your own hallucinogenic kaleidoscopic of crazy? You must really be face-deep in that G-ville Kittynip. laugh

Thanks for the comic relief tall coot. grin

http://listverse.com/2014/03/24/10-insane-conspiracy-theories-about-the-new-world-order/