Topic Options
#1468115 --- 03/27/15 01:06 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: Timbo]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Originally Posted By: BigFloppy

Quote:
Lonely tortured soul! You truly lack social interaction and the ability to acquire and maintain self confidence. Envy of others' ability to enjoy and exchange thoughts and conversations over baseball should not consume your life. smirk

Ha ha! Had no problems interacting with the young people down on the white beaches of Key West! And Joey I didn't need loafers or a belt! I understand you need a new pair of long johns though. Try a pair with the trap door. Glad I made it back in time to read Big Poopy's sob story about how he is not a cheater. Waaaaaaaaaaah!! How could he be?... he's a Boston Red Sux guy. He and Manny were always the choir boys of baseball. Believe that crap and I have some land in the Keys I would like to sell you. Glad to be back conversing with dumb and dumber again!

Apparently, the forum's age requirements have been greatly "relaxed".

...along with minimum IQ requirements. grin

Let's see... he's been absent from the forums for about two weeks. How much you want to bet that the attire he wore actually said "Cayuga County DOC"... or something to that effect? smirk

FingerLakes1.com
#1468142 --- 03/27/15 05:49 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: Josephus]
wedggie Offline

"Had no problems interacting with the young people down on the white beaches of Key West!"

Discussing white privilege, penis envy and the pain of life without Derek, I imagine! wink

#1468161 --- 03/28/15 12:40 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
BigFloppy Offline

No life bastards. Just trolling the forums daily I suspect to see when I'd be back. Be glad to meet up with you to show you my "tan lines" lil Joe. Wedge were you bullied in school? Do you suppress your anger by living on the forum trying to be witty? Ha ha! Bet you can't wait for baseball to start so you can have something else to do. Keep responding losers. You are amusing.

#1468163 --- 03/28/15 01:06 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
Teonan Offline

Loc: West End
No life bastards. Just trolling the forums daily I suspect to see when I'd be back. Be glad to meet up with you to show you my "tan lines" lil Joe. Wedge were you bullied in school? Do you suppress your anger by living on the forum trying to be witty? Ha ha! Bet you can't wait for baseball to start so you can have something else to do. Keep responding losers. You are amusing.

Well well. Look who's all puffed up and ready to troll.

#1468174 --- 03/28/15 08:58 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Not half as amusing as your odd preoccupation with showing off, your "tan-lines" to strange men who you've met on the internet.

No judgements, just sayin'.

Was this where you went?

#1468179 --- 03/28/15 10:16 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: Timbo]
Teonan Offline

grin

#1468181 --- 03/28/15 10:34 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
wedggie Offline

! Bet you can't wait for baseball to start so you can have something else to do.

A true visionary "this way comes"! Thank You Capt. Obvious! But……in the mean time, when you serve up "down the middle" A league stuff to anyone on this forum, we must gleefully slam it out! Keep it coming!

#1468237 --- 03/29/15 11:52 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: Timbo]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Not half as amusing as your odd preoccupation with showing off, your "tan-lines" to strange men who you've met on the internet.

No judgements, just sayin'.

Was this where you went?

Hey... what happens with the Flopper on Fire Island... er, Key West, stays in Key West. wink

#1468238 --- 03/29/15 11:53 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Well... looks who's looking to be tossed off of the forums again! Slow learner, eh Flopper?

#1468288 --- 03/30/15 11:24 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Red Sox beat the Twins today... 14-2. Nice offensive effort! Here's a digger for ya. smile

http://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/734353

#1468408 --- 04/02/15 12:10 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
BigFloppy Offline

Dear Forum Rats. I just don't have the time to spend on here as you obviously do. I do this for fun, but since I am no longer amused by you I will bid a fond farewell. It's been a pleasure yanking your underwear up over your ears. It is apparent that all of you have had this done repeatedly a few times in your lifetime. Please continue your low life existance on here as I'm sure the therapy serves you well. Tossed off the forum? Ha ha ha. Now that would scar me for life. Can't banter with a Red Sux fan in "real life"? Any time any of you want to discuss what will be another loser year for the Cuban Red Sox feel free to come meet me in person. You can find me at The Legends Bar and Grill on Main St. a couple of Saturday's a month. It's a straight bar Joey so you'll have to bring your boyfriend. Wedgie they serve great food if you can waddle up on to a stool. Hope to see y'all if you can get yourself out of your houses and release those death grips from your computers. Ha ha ha ha!!!

#1468470 --- 04/02/15 01:03 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Dear Forum Rats. ... since I am no longer amused by you I will bid a fond farewell.

Allow Me... smirk

#1468481 --- 04/02/15 01:53 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: Timbo]
Teonan Offline

Dear Forum Rats. ... since I am no longer amused by you I will bid a fond farewell.

Allow Me... smirk

~grin~

May floppy enjoy free-falling back to those fabulous 50's.

#1468483 --- 04/02/15 02:21 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Good riddance! I'm sure your boy toys at Fire Island are anxiously awaiting your return. smirk

#1468492 --- 04/02/15 05:47 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
wedggie Offline

"You can find me at The Legends Bar and Grill on Main St. a couple of Saturday's a month. "

I'm not quite imagining what may pass as a Mensa meeting during these gatherings. More like the reenactment of the Doggy Poker portrait or some twisted incarnation of the Blazing Saddles campfire fart scene. "Hey, pull my finger…..Pfffffttt!"

#1468504 --- 04/02/15 11:20 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: wedggie
"You can find me at The Legends Bar and Grill on Main St. a couple of Saturday's a month. "

I'm not quite imagining what may pass as a Mensa meeting during these gatherings. More like the reenactment of the Doggy Poker portrait or some twisted incarnation of the Blazing Saddles campfire fart scene. "Hey, pull my finger…..Pfffffttt!"

I guess we're left to figure out in which town on Main Street... LOL!

#1468509 --- 04/03/15 12:17 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: Josephus]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Atlantis, with any luck. grin

#1468625 --- 04/06/15 02:24 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: Timbo]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

#1468644 --- 04/06/15 06:57 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
wedggie Offline

http://espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=350406122

Shut out, Opening Day. Gotta love it! New LF w/ 5 RBI's. Great Start boys!

Oh…..Jays 6 Yanks 1 Tanaka "Nada"

#1468645 --- 04/06/15 07:58 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

grin

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >