FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1467143 --- 03/05/15 10:43 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: Josephus]
BigFloppy Offline

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! We'll see how long you Sux fans run your mouth this year!!!!!

FingerLakes1.com
#1467199 --- 03/06/15 07:10 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: BigFloppy
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! We'll see how long you Sux fans run your mouth this year!!!!!

Well... looks like the roach bomb the Mods laid didn't last too long. I wonder how long it will take for you to get banned yet again? grin

#1467207 --- 03/07/15 06:00 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
wedggie Offline

Hopefully within the time a good hemorrhoid cream takes effect!

#1467274 --- 03/08/15 08:54 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

#1467317 --- 03/10/15 01:26 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
BigFloppy Offline

Get all your jibbering in now girls. I believe you only lasted two weeks last season. I think fair weather fan wedgie's last words last year were "it's early" and was never heard from the rest of the year. Haha! Typical. Joey is your boyfriend a yankee or Boston fan?

#1467321 --- 03/10/15 05:52 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
wedggie Offline

Coherent as always! Such hostility! Now, go kick your dog.

#1467332 --- 03/10/15 12:22 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: wedggie
Coherent as always! Such hostility! Now, go kick your dog.

...except that no dog would lower himself to live with Flopper.

#1467333 --- 03/10/15 12:23 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Joey is your boyfriend a yankee or Boston fan?

Does your wife work Main Street or does she have her own corner?

#1467345 --- 03/10/15 11:55 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: Josephus]
BigFloppy Offline

Not one hostile word in the post Wedgie boy. Maybe it's your attitude when you read it that makes it seem that way. I can understand. I'm sure you and the beaver were both bullied your whole adolescent life so the trauma is probably still fresh. I forgive you. Sorry Joey. I didn't mean to hit a nerve talking about your boyfriend. What's his name Jonaphus?

#1467346 --- 03/11/15 03:33 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
wedggie Offline

Heard a cut from Michael Kay's radio show the other day addressing (questioning) why yankee fans would root against A-dog while playing in the line-up! The mere perceived complexity of the dilemma has Yankme fans dumbfounded. (I know..I know, short walk for some…hehe!) Wanna wrap ur king sized intellect round that one and bring some coherent analysis. To help you in ur quest, grasshopper, I suggest you throw on a full hiking pack, drink a high colonic cocktail, and proceed on a 10 mile hike! Sift through the contents of your shorts when completed and Im sure the answer will make itself known to you. Also suggest you shower before entering the public after.

Your hostility is highlighted by your homophobia. That analysis comes free of charge.

#1467361 --- 03/11/15 11:08 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: wedggie

Your hostility is highlighted by your homophobia. That analysis comes free of charge.

Ain't THAT the truth!

#1467395 --- 03/11/15 08:30 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

#1467400 --- 03/12/15 02:55 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
BigFloppy Offline

I have no problem with gay people. As a matter of fact Some of your best friends are gay. Nicely written Wedggie. I'll bet you got an A in Philosophy. Why is a guy with your massive intellect wasting so much time on here? Something to keep you entertained while eating your Doritos and Chai? You two are like a couple of old ladies. It doesn't take much to tip you. I could care less what you say about A-Roid or any of the Yankees. They dont pay my salary. All I know is they easily outdistanced the Sux last year and they did it with 20% of their starting pitching and numerous injuries throughout the season. Yous Boston fans sure talk a good game prior to the start of the season. We'll see who is around in October. I missed you guys all of last year.
Heading to Florida. Anybody's autograph I can get for you? Keep each other warm! Catch up when I get back.

#1467401 --- 03/12/15 03:22 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
wedggie Offline

Opening Day can"t come soon enough.

#1467417 --- 03/12/15 01:24 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Heading to Florida. Anybody's autograph I can get for you? Keep each other warm! Catch up when I get back.

Don't forget your pattent leather white belt and loafers. grin

#1467426 --- 03/12/15 04:16 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
wedggie Offline

I have no problem with gay people……You two are like a couple of old ladies…... I could care less what you say about A-Roid or any of the Yankees. …... All I know is ….last year ….... I missed you guys all of last year…...

Lonely tortured soul! You truly lack social interaction and the ability to acquire and maintain self confidence. Envy of others' ability to enjoy and exchange thoughts and conversations over baseball should not consume your life. smirk

#1467499 --- 03/13/15 05:51 PM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Future Star for the Red Sox.

Introducing Yoan Moncada

#1467506 --- 03/14/15 11:24 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
wedggie Offline

Whoa! Ease back on that throttle, hombre!
Little more info to digest here!

http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id...-boston-red-sox

#1468083 --- 03/27/15 12:05 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: wedggie]
BigFloppy Offline

Lonely tortured soul! You truly lack social interaction and the ability to acquire and maintain self confidence. Envy of others' ability to enjoy and exchange thoughts and conversations over baseball should not consume your life. smirk [/quote]

Ha ha! Had no problems interacting with the young people down on the white beaches of Key West! And Joey I didn't need loafers or a belt! I understand you need a new pair of long johns though. Try a pair with the trap door. Glad I made it back in time to read Big Poopy's sob story about how he is not a cheater. Waaaaaaaaaaah!! How could he be?... he's a Boston Red Sux guy. He and Manny were always the choir boys of baseball. Believe that crap and I have some land in the Keys I would like to sell you. Glad to be back conversing with dumb and dumber again!

#1468104 --- 03/27/15 09:20 AM Re: Waaahhhh! No joy in Mudville! [Re: BigFloppy]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Quote:
Lonely tortured soul! You truly lack social interaction and the ability to acquire and maintain self confidence. Envy of others' ability to enjoy and exchange thoughts and conversations over baseball should not consume your life. smirk

Ha ha! Had no problems interacting with the young people down on the white beaches of Key West! And Joey I didn't need loafers or a belt! I understand you need a new pair of long johns though. Try a pair with the trap door. Glad I made it back in time to read Big Poopy's sob story about how he is not a cheater. Waaaaaaaaaaah!! How could he be?... he's a Boston Red Sux guy. He and Manny were always the choir boys of baseball. Believe that crap and I have some land in the Keys I would like to sell you. Glad to be back conversing with dumb and dumber again!

Apparently, the forum's age requirements have been greatly "relaxed".

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >