FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 23 of 24 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >
Topic Options
#1512051 --- 01/06/18 05:00 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground

Are you looking for a job as a sideshow freak? based on the new book and Mueller's investigation, there are several circus oddities occupying the White House as we speak.

FingerLakes1.com
#1512058 --- 01/06/18 05:49 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

We now have one of the most heartless and hateful men living in the White House who brags about a 25000 DOW while living in a penthouse having gold plated faucets. I wonder if this man had a nice Thanksgiving turkey followed up by that "Christmas" Trump spoke of?

"Make America great again"

#1512068 --- 01/06/18 07:15 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
Originally Posted By: Formermac

We now have one of the most heartless and hateful men living in the White House who brags about a 25000 DOW while living in a penthouse having gold plated faucets. I wonder if this man had a nice Thanksgiving turkey followed up by that "Christmas" Trump spoke of?

He's been there since 2012!

#1512069 --- 01/06/18 07:18 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: sands]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1512070 --- 01/06/18 07:19 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1512075 --- 01/06/18 07:38 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

He's been there since 2012!

How do you know?

#1512079 --- 01/06/18 08:00 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Yep, I knew that you were slow but da&&$ man, a snail is out running you. A millionaire making $230,000 while we have a Billionaire stealing billions at the taxpayer's expense and what do you get out the entire deal? the ability to debate with Liberals in the confines of a sparsely furnished apartment. Maybe it will dawn on you.

#1512080 --- 01/06/18 08:22 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

https://nypost.com/2018/01/05/stocks-surge-despite-weaker-than-expected-job-growth/

My financial portfolio is looking great but damn, can't find a job making more than $12 an hour but that 25000 point DOW is something else.

Where are the push for technological advancement in solar energy, renewable wind generators, pushing our youth toward advance scientific education, increased gas mileage on all vehicles, high speed rail transportation etc.but the last 12 months have been consumed by lies, corruption, deceit, sexual harassment, ethical secret meeting s with Russians, name calling, lawsuits, thief of monies through multiple trips to presidential vacation homes and golfing, corruption in the Trump family, indictments and guilty pleads.......(taking a quick breather) but hey Trump love big Macs, so he will keep you busy at your current profession of flipping burgers.

#1512081 --- 01/06/18 08:46 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

https://nypost.com/2018/01/05/stocks-surge-despite-weaker-than-expected-job-growth/

My financial portfolio is looking great but damn, can't find a job making more than $12 an hour but that 25000 point DOW is something else.

Where are the push for technological advancement in solar energy, renewable wind generators, pushing our youth toward advance scientific education, increased gas mileage on all vehicles, high speed rail transportation etc.but the last 12 months have been consumed by lies, corruption, deceit, sexual harassment, ethical secret meeting s with Russians, name calling, lawsuits, thief of monies through multiple trips to presidential vacation homes and golfing, corruption in the Trump family, indictments and guilty pleads.......(taking a quick breather) but hey Trump love big Macs, so he will keep you busy at your current profession of flipping burgers.

Quote:
can't find a job making more than $12 an hour

12.00 an hr as a carry-out drivers.

#1512082 --- 01/06/18 08:53 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

LOL, great for me is the fact that I'm retired son with a pension and investments...you? seriously, you either won't respond or will have to lie in regard to your comfortable life style.....I would be uncomfortable even to have my teen grandson tossing or delivering pizza due to the fact that he's taking AP courses to ensure that he doesn't live a menial existence. Once again, you are a college professor, math teacher, scientist?

#1512083 --- 01/06/18 08:59 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

My son graduated from Cornell, my wife from Syracuse university, myself with a electronic degree and your dumb a&% jokingly bring up the fact that you've worked menial jobs your entire life.....no put down to you but some people aspire to do much better. Something tells me that there is more to your debates than just a debate.......

#1512084 --- 01/06/18 09:11 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Quote:

Nothing worse than dealing with poor White male who gets incensed when a minority achieves far beyond said male's narrow minded perception. The fact that you were supposedly born more 'privileged" than myself will continue to stick in your crawl your entire life but it will not get any better son, many are taking advantage of career choices & educational directions so they don't have to be here picking a fight. So continue the pizza delivery narrative while I recuperate in the office chair.......hope you feel better about yourself after you're done. wink

#1512085 --- 01/06/18 09:14 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Quote:

Nothing worse than dealing with poor White male who gets incensed when a minority achieves far beyond said male's narrow minded perception. The fact that you were supposedly born more 'privileged" than myself will continue to stick in your crawl your entire life but it will not get any better son, many are taking advantage of career choices & educational directions so they don't have to be here picking a fight. So continue the pizza delivery narrative while I recuperate in the office chair.......hope you feel better about yourself after you're done. wink

That's great. You keep paying into the Social Security System, and I'll keep spending it!

#1512087 --- 01/06/18 09:18 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Exactly son but the pleasure lies in the fact that mine's disposable money adverse to you paying a cable bill. laugh
See how you are easily goaded into irrelevant nonsense instead of a healthy responsible debate? wink

#1512089 --- 01/06/18 09:20 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Exactly son but the pleasure lies in the fact that mine's disposable money adverse to you paying a cable bill. laugh
See how you are easily goaded into irrelevant nonsense instead of a healthy responsible debate? wink

I'm not your son...BOY!

#1512090 --- 01/06/18 09:25 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Yes you are by all definitions son
Intellectually you act like a grade schooled child
You pout and respond similarity to a 5th grader
lastly, children are usually predisposed to lying when confronted by someone asking for a truthful answer.

#1512113 --- 01/07/18 09:51 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Online   content
Silver Member

Loc: NY

I'm not your son...BOY!

Funny that he does not think paying a cable bill is disposable money.

Clueless

#1512137 --- 01/07/18 05:19 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1512138 --- 01/07/18 05:31 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Just think, you're past the age of consent......scary to say the least.

smile

#1512139 --- 01/07/18 05:50 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga

I'm not your son...BOY!

Funny that he does not think paying a cable bill is disposable money.

Clueless

LMAO, look up the word disposable money son and then slap yourself on the wrist for being just that clueless. if you lay money to the side to pay a bill, that's not disposable, it's earmarked to pay a bill...follow along here, disposable money is like "mad' money, you can even throw it out the window because it not used to do nothing but spend, save, lend, take your friend out to dinner,some people utilize the term discretionary income etc......understand now son? wink

Page 23 of 24 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >