FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 100 of 102 < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 >
Topic Options
#1488736 --- 08/23/16 12:29 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: The Mechanic]
The Mechanic Offline

Loc: NY
I am taking some time off from buying MSR mags and ammo and checking in to see if some of you are still hanging on to the false gun lies or have jumped on some other fallacy.

FingerLakes1.com
#1488807 --- 08/24/16 08:02 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: The Mechanic]
secure white guy Offline

Loc: blue yoga mat
Originally Posted By: The Mechanic
I am taking some time off...

Cool. Jet on down to Florida brother, we'll have a blast.

#1489473 --- 09/10/16 01:37 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: sands]
The Mechanic Offline

A beautiful day to go armed. Wouldn't you say?

#1489476 --- 09/10/16 02:26 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: The Mechanic]
Teonan Offline

Loc: The Annex
A beautiful day to go armed. Wouldn't you say?

100% dipset.

Yawn.

#1489569 --- 09/12/16 01:27 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: secure white guy]
The Mechanic Offline

<!-- -->
Originally Posted By: secure white guy
I am taking some time off...

Cool. Jet on down to Florida brother, we'll have a blast.

Good ole George. He is alive today and enjoying the pool because he refused to be a victim.

#1489883 --- 09/19/16 03:31 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: The Mechanic]
Teonan Offline

Loc: The Annex

In 2013, he was arrested and charged with felony aggravated assault for pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend.

Two years later, he was arrested again this time for charges of domestic aggravated assault for allegedly throwing a bottle of wine at a woman.

Your gun buddy is a peace of work.

#1489884 --- 09/19/16 03:47 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Teonan]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

I usually try not to play forum copy editor. However, due to the possibility of creating severe misunderstandings, I feels it's critical to humbly correct your spelling error made above (for clarity only).

"a peace of work"

should read...

"a piece of..."

The distinction is probably obvious to most intelligent readers, but... you never can be too careful. wink

#1490024 --- 09/25/16 08:43 AM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Teonan]
The Mechanic Offline

Originally Posted By: Teonan

Your gun buddy is a peace of work.

He is not my gun buddy or any buddy for that matter. Peace.

#1490027 --- 09/25/16 08:56 AM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: The Mechanic]
The Mechanic Offline

Yesterday was a nice day for a gun auction and a very successful one at that. Alot of people exercising their rights.

#1490029 --- 09/25/16 09:06 AM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Yesterday was a nice Indian summer here in PA as well. Now.....down to some reality son, do you see how many gun oponents see you and others as "nut" cases? In light of the individual that killed several people in a mall the other day, we get to see how some gun possessing people have time on their hand to ponder and think......you being one of immaturity,ignorance and lacking decorum, have not the sense of a billy goat but in your case, you believe that to be a compliment. laugh
have a great day, I'm being taken out for a ride to look at the wonderment of God's foliage.

#1490031 --- 09/25/16 09:18 AM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

<!-- -->
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Yesterday was a nice Indian summer here in PA as well. Now.....down to some reality son, do you see how many gun oponents see you and others as "nut" cases?

Maybe that's why liberals get so upset and male liberals have to use the womens bathroom because they care what others think.

In light of the individual that killed several people in a mall the other day, we get to see how some gun possessing people have time on their hand to ponder and think......you being one of immaturity,ignorance and lacking decorum, have not the sense of a billy goat but in your case, you believe that to be a compliment. laugh
have a great day, I'm being taken out for a ride to look at the wonderment of God's foliage.

Like the legal gun owner at the mall who had time to ponder and think about carrying a gun and in doing so killed a terrorist who was stabbing people?

100 million legal gun owners didn't ponder and think of killing anyone the other day. I have thought about it and today I will be carrying my .45, again. With the rash of violence going on I have pondered on whether I should carry and extra magazine and I have come to the conclusion I will.

Thank you, you have a great day as well. We too are heading out to look at the wonderment of God. I will be doing it armed.

#1490032 --- 09/25/16 09:22 AM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: The Mechanic]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
We too are heading out to look at the wonderment of God. I will be doing it armed.
Yup, just in case you see one of God's creations that you think needs to be shot.... crazy

Hallelujah!

#1490047 --- 09/25/16 11:09 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts
We too are heading out to look at the wonderment of God. I will be doing it armed.
Yup, just in case you see one of God's creations that you think needs to be shot.... crazy

Hallelujah!

An atheist amen to THAT. eek

#1490072 --- 09/26/16 05:02 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

laugh

I like that response. God fearing Christian don't speaks of violence by means of guns but I see a common behavior pattern between, cwjga & The Mechanic claims of being law abiding Christians which is very hypocritical at best.

#1490162 --- 09/29/16 06:12 AM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Here go again, another school shooting. What's even sadder is the fact that Republicans deal with mental disorders and psychiatric issues by doing the one thing they're so proficient at......buying more guns.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shoo...-school-n656181

#1490182 --- 09/29/16 09:40 AM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Formermac]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
Sad indeed. The gun nuts answer to everything is.... more guns!
Is this the sweet land of liberty or what?

[font:Comic Sans MS][/font]

#1490222 --- 09/30/16 03:08 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
The Mechanic Offline

Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts

Hallelujah!

Do you have an example or are you simply lying again?

#1490223 --- 09/30/16 03:09 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

<!-- -->
Here go again, another school shooting. What's even sadder is the fact that Republicans deal with mental disorders and psychiatric issues by doing the one thing they're so proficient at......buying more guns.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shoo...-school-n656181

Because of all these shootings is why I have decided to carry a gun. In the meantime I will wait for the democrats to do something, which they won't.

#1490224 --- 09/30/16 03:10 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: Formermac]
The Mechanic Offline

<!-- -->
laugh

I like that response. God fearing Christian don't speaks of violence by means of guns but I see a common behavior pattern between, cwjga & The Mechanic claims of being law abiding Christians which is very hypocritical at best.

Do you have an example of why I am not a law abing Christian? Or is that just another lie from the anti-gun liars?

#1490233 --- 09/30/16 04:09 PM Re: Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise [Re: The Mechanic]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

A Mother Theresa you're not son. Tell us of true Christians that speak the shameful rhetoric coming from your mouth and I'll point out a true hypocrite. I own own a gun as well which is my Constitutional right but ignoramus such as yourself speak bravado due to a piece of metal being in your possession but in reality, more than likely, you'll call the cop after cleaning up the yellow and brown stains left on your person if you were actually accosted. As they say"big gun,big truck and small brain" wink

Page 100 of 102 < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 >