FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 83 of 108 < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 107 108 >
Topic Options
#1495799 --- 02/25/17 04:59 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Teonan]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
I actually want them to act in accordance of 3 month ago when they disappeared, maybe lighting does strike twice. whistle

FingerLakes1.com
#1495804 --- 02/25/17 05:12 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: bluezone]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Pearl City
Originally Posted By: bluezone
Originally Posted By: Formermac
http://www.cnn.com

cnn sure loved hillary
think they predicted she would win

whistle

why has obamacare monthly premiums gone up in some cases over 100%?

bill clinton did not even like obamacare

I believe Mr. Clinton didn't care much for Mr. Obama on a personal level, either. smile

#1495805 --- 02/25/17 05:14 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Formermac]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
I actually want them to act in accordance of 3 month ago when they disappeared, maybe lighting does strike twice. whistle

where did hillary and bill go? whistle

how much would it cost a person to have full medical * , full dental * and full vision * coverage either per month or per year?

* = no deductible and no co-pay

#1495806 --- 02/25/17 05:18 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: bluezone]
ThomasDecker Offline

They took the “Lolita Express” to parts unknown.

#1495807 --- 02/25/17 05:27 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

You two just reiterate the fact that the healthcare issue will be ongoing not to mention the fact that a mental care clause being inclusive with said coverage. Now when either of you get done playing with yourselves, your undivided attention to topic & detail may be required to stay relative to a mature subject discussion. whistle
Mother nature is sometimes cruel..."ain't it"

#1495832 --- 02/26/17 10:34 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I actually

how much would it cost a person to have full medical * , full dental * and full vision * coverage either per month or per year?

#1495841 --- 02/26/17 12:23 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker

You two just reiterate the fact that the healthcare issue will be ongoing not to mention the fact that a mental care clause being inclusive with said coverage. Now when either of you get done playing with yourselves, your undivided attention to topic & detail may be required to stay relative to a mature subject discussion. whistle
Mother nature is sometimes cruel..."ain't it"

"Now when either of you get done playing with yourselves, your undivided attention to topic & detail may be required to stay relative to a mature subject discussion."

I'm at a loss for words, you sure are the best "master-debater" the world has ever seem.

I won't bring up your skills at networking, you should do a short video on that subject.... lol

Your post are nothing more than you blasting deeper in you "stupid hole"...I hope you are able to find the bottom to stupid someday.

#1495845 --- 02/26/17 02:21 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

How are you doing Thomas? Not to well apparently, did you overdose, under dose or negated to take your meds at all today. It's Embarrassing to listen to an obviously grown adult carry on like you're doing presently, I have no reply to you due to the fact that something is going on that needs addressing and the worse way to deal with a suicidal person is to say "JUMP" or you don't deal with a mentally challenged person by patronizing them by calling them "Einstein"
So I'll keep my mouth shut and continue to pity your position in life.

#1495846 --- 02/26/17 02:26 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Maybe somewhere in your mind you'll discover why I call you a dog, who is replying to me today unsolicited? Dogs have a propensity to follow a human around when in need of friendship, affection, food or loneliness.....if they are looking for said human to physically or verbally abuse them, THERE"S A HUGE PROBLEM

#1495851 --- 02/26/17 04:33 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I actually

how much would it cost a person to have full medical * , full dental * and full vision * coverage per month?

#1495857 --- 02/26/17 05:01 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Excellent! You replied twice, exactly what I thought you'd do.

I think, I've said this before, I believe your problem has a lot to do with, your lack of a morale compass, and the lack of character.

The "lack of character" explains your posts.

#1495889 --- 02/27/17 08:41 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Trump is a halfwit with a short attention span. That is the bottom line.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/politics/gop-dismantling-obamacare/index.html

When Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell meet with Trump Monday afternoon in the Oval Office, the duo plans to urge the President to embrace the House GOP plan publicly in his joint congressional address Tuesday night.
"This is a critical moment for him to get behind this," a senior Republican congressional aide told CNN.

The House GOP leadership team is growing increasingly concerned by the President's unwillingness to embrace -- or many believe, fully understand -- the congressional approach to health care. House leaders believe if Trump doesn't better articulate his support for their plan, "it is in trouble," another GOP Hill aide said.
And selling the proposal will be a tough task, especially if people stand to lose coverage.
According to a draft of the bill obtained by CNN on Friday,

Republicans plan to replace Obamacare's subsidies with less generous tax credits, hike the amount that insurers can charge older Americans and effectively eliminate Medicaid for low-income adults. This package would leave many of those who gained coverage under Obamacare without coverage -- a direct contradiction to Trump's promise to provide "insurance for everybody."
Trump is also likely to address the health care law in his first prime time address to Congress on Tuesday night. As with any public remarks from the President, it has the potential to catch Republican lawmakers off guard and include unexpected promises or policy ideas that deviate from party line thinking.

#1495891 --- 02/27/17 12:25 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY
He's done pretty well for a half-wit (your words)

Thank god he's not embracing the establishments ideas. After all they have not done very well so far, what makes you think they will do better now.

#1495894 --- 02/27/17 07:20 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

After 7 years and millions of dollars spent to repeal Obamacare, give us a hint as to what will replace the ACA, what?????? no ideal? well you're not alone, the Republicans have nothing viable themselves, otherwise, it would have been presented 6,5,4,3,2,1 year ago.

#1495898 --- 02/28/17 02:49 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/promises-trump-made-day-white-house-article-1.2950736

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Thursday, January 19, 2017

Trump has said he will begin dismantling Obamacare on Day 1 by asking Congress to “immediately deliver a full repeal” on his first day.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-obamacare-repeal-replace-235463

By Josh Dawsey and Rachana Pradhan 2/27/17

President Donald Trump is giving Washington a case of whiplash when it comes to his plan for Obamacare, saying one moment that he’s going to kill it and replace it with something “great” and then publicly flirting with letting it implode the next.

******************************************************************************************************

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/politics/trump-health-care-complicated/index.html

Updated 4:10 AM ET, Tue February 28, 2017

President Donald Trump noted with some exasperation Monday the complexity of the nation's health laws, which he's vowed to reform as part of a bid to scrap Obamacare. "We have come up with a solution that's really, really I think very good," Trump said at a meeting of the nation's governors at the White House. "Now, I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," he added. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."

Is Trump this naive or just plain stupid? Everyone knew health care was complicated but him! And then he has the nerve to say they have come up with a solution that is really good? Trump and congress has not yet decided on a solution! And his supporters still support him! Amazing.

Edited by kyle585 (02/28/17 03:58 AM)

#1495911 --- 02/28/17 09:33 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline

We're getting to see more and more everyday as to why the lying hypocrite GOP are in such a confused and embarrassing state, they had 7 years to investigate health insurance companies as to why rates were increasing but NO, they instead allowed the companies to rape the insured and blame it on the ACA, what's the old saying "The chickens have come home to roost" Now the idiots have their pants down around their ankles and can expect the same treatment that the American consumer suffered.

#1495979 --- 03/01/17 10:35 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Any new developments on healthcare for the masses or are we now focused on one great speech for the time being? grin

#1496110 --- 03/03/17 08:33 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: cwjga]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: luckyduck
For 12 years California has ignored Officials' warnings regarding the Oroville Dam, and now, despite spending $25 Billion dollars a year on illegals, Gov. Brown no goes hat-in-hand to beg for emergency funds from the Trump Administration to fix the dam which provides water to more than 20 million farmers and residential customers.

Despite California’s utter hatred for President Trump they sure do expect a lot from him. When President Trump said $1 trillion needed to be spent on the nation’s infrastructure Governor Brown responded by submitting a $100 billion wishlist for projects in California.

In the $100 billion request submitted by Governor Brown there was not a single mention of the Oroville dam. Governor Brown had absolutely no plans to fix it despite warnings that the dam was in serious need of repair for nearly 12 years according to Mercury News.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/...g-12-years-ago/

the solution for healthcare is present in that article

if california illegally spends $25 BILLION each year on illegals then that money should be redirected to pay for healthcare for legal US citizens in california

if there are about 1 million legal US citizens in california without healthcare then the yearly $25 Billion should be used to provide them with healthcare

$25,000,000,000 / 1,000,000 = $25,000 for healthcare for each individual

healthcare for the uninsured US citizens solved

#1496111 --- 03/03/17 08:51 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Any new developments on healthcare for the masses or are we now focused on one great speech for the time being? grin

Just as I thought, after 8 years the GOP are no closer to a universal healthcare like other countries who are not as wealthy as we are. I find that disturbing and hypocritical which is the foundation of the Grand Old Party.

#1496131 --- 03/03/17 12:40 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/03/politics/obamacare-repeal-house-republican-leadership/index.html

The worse advisory person is one not knowing anything about the subject. One misconception that the GOP falsely stated for years is that Obama hastily threw something together and called it the ACA, while the GOP disrespectfully named it Obamacare but the idiots never took into consideration that his advisory board of hospitals, doctors and pharmaceutical help create his health law but even those people eventually allowed greed to dictate prices and go contrary to the original plan after realizing how many rushed to get on board. From that moment on, the Republicans never once pondered a way to enhance or work out the rough areas but sought only to scrap the entire plan......after 7 long years, whats holding up your constant threats of "Repeal & Replace"? You realized that intelligent and smart people put it together and you can't do any better yourselves. Maybe now we can have some bi-partisan efforts to leave it so and work on tweaking it to everyone's benefit.

Page 83 of 108 < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 107 108 >