FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 108 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 107 108 >
Topic Options
#1451294 --- 06/20/14 10:21 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: MWSG-17
Originally Posted By: Timbo

Nobody said it was, Numb Nuts.

Oh, so you were referring to me, as a Harley Angel?

No. I'm referring to you as a soft, gooey dough-ball and broken-down "biker poser" that's willing to lie about everything from his military background to his run-ins with law enforcement.

I was NOT however, saying that you are a swaggering, racist, homophobic, sociopathic compulsive liar who beats his wife and was forced out of two different branches of the military.

That could be construed negatively.

FingerLakes1.com
#1451297 --- 06/20/14 10:28 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Timbo]
Teonan Offline

Loc: West End

The washed-up carp admits he's here for "the game".

Funny, because he has none.

#1451299 --- 06/20/14 10:39 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Teonan]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Oh, I have to respectfully disagree. He has a game alright.

He confirms daily, that he has a half a bag of marbles.

#1451301 --- 06/20/14 10:44 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

He used to try and play "Tittily-Winks", but his nipples got too sore. grin

Thank God for Obamacare!

#1451373 --- 06/20/14 09:39 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

WTF are you talking about, now?

#1451392 --- 06/21/14 09:12 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I don't have to act, you drooling simpleton.

Please tell everyone here, whom exactly it is, that you think I am. We can all use a good belly laugh.

#1451399 --- 06/21/14 01:45 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Formermac]
sands Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Formermac
We're all relegated to pay sales taxes.

Sales tax is only paid on things we buy. You are not taxed if you DON'T buy something. With Obamacare, you are taxed if you DON'T buy insurance.

#1451424 --- 06/22/14 07:50 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: sands]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: sands

Sales tax is only paid on things we buy. You are not taxed if you DON'T buy something. With Obamacare, you are taxed if you DON'T buy insurance.

Your are truly a simpleton aren't you my boy, ever hear of inherit taxes on property in any form given to you? I inherited a house from my Mother in 1988 which by the way, I paid property taxes on it until I sold it in 2012....You're just simply clueless....which is a majority of the time.

#1451430 --- 06/22/14 08:22 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMBO, the court jester himself or rather the village idiot? I see one simple minded Vet with obvious problems lurking and scanning the topics looking for a debate, one problem, you must have the mental capacity to debate Harley which we all know is an impossibility for you.....look at your 300 odd posts, they speak volume to your lack thereof.

#1451431 --- 06/22/14 08:41 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: sands]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You clearly don't understand how the pooling of taxed services/products work. Virtually all taxes are structured to include some shared costs.

Besides, now you're trying to wriggle out of the argument by parsing specifics, mentioning only "sales" taxes.

#1451434 --- 06/22/14 09:18 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ]
Formermac Offline

ROTFLMBO, the court jester himself or rather the village idiot? I see one simple minded Vet with obvious problems lurking and scanning the topics looking for a debate, one problem, you must have the mental capacity to debate Harley which we all know is an impossibility for you.....look at your 300 odd posts, they speak volume to your lack thereof.

Ahahahahahahah...no matter what you say about me, I'm still a better man than you'll ever be!

Wow, I'm heart broken, if you consider yourself a "better man" by displaying verbal, physical and psychological abuse toward your wife and passing those traits on your your offspring, you win hands down. Back to my previous statement, I thought this thread pertained something to the topic of Obamacare and taxes? but you've just proven once again...all you know to do is verbally argue about everything but with no ability to hold a intelligent conversation, let alone debate.

Before you get offended, I recall you making accusation toward someone else a few days ago.

Ahahahahahaha...now you're talking about yourself. Go get drunk and jump into a building face first again stupid! And make sure you don't get busted for choking your girlfriend out...LOL

#1451451 --- 06/22/14 04:59 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Timbo]
sands Offline

now you're trying to wriggle out of the argument by parsing specifics, mentioning only "sales" taxes.

For those playing at home; my original statement, "In a free market you are not taxed if you don't buy the product"

#1451452 --- 06/22/14 05:35 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: sands]
Formermac Offline

now you're trying to wriggle out of the argument by parsing specifics, mentioning only "sales" taxes.

For those playing at home; my original statement, "In a free market you are not taxed if you don't buy the product"

Lmbo Sands, you're confusing reality with your home game....... Any way you try to wiggle, the game is up and you lost....what marbles you have left, take them home as well and maybe.......play with yourself if you know what I mean whistle
Go tell the IRS that they're illegally taking your hard earned money that you purchased, take the NY Thruway to get to Albany to voice your complaint but you'll pay one more tax on your purchase of traveling said route.

#1451465 --- 06/22/14 08:56 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ]
Formermac Offline

Once again old Harley is clueless but maybe not in regard to taxes since he pays little if none at all. We all know that for New Yorkers ,Albany NY is where taxes are collected as well as tax return process. Your additional babbling shows your ignorance which you alway appear to have no reservation to reveal. Now tell us Festus, where do Federal tax returns go? Explain an Obama phone relevancy and taxes.........totally no reason to ask why you're in the constant state of creating a new name..,ROTFLMBO

#1451466 --- 06/22/14 09:08 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Why drive when you can get a free Obama phone and call. Besides why drive to Albany when he could go to Rochester or Syracuse. But then again you don't live in NY do you?

Which phone would that be? crazy

Oh, right, There's no such beast.

#1451467 --- 06/22/14 09:20 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline

Timbo don't destroy what little ignorance he has left by telling him that in reality, his good ole boy GW Bush actually created a program for low income people in .....let's see....2008
We know that racist Harley attempted that myth for other purposes....don't we?

#1451468 --- 06/22/14 09:31 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Timbo]
sands Offline

you can get a free Obama phone and call.

Might it be this one confused

http://www.obamaphone.com/

Can't be, it doesn't exist crazy

#1451470 --- 06/22/14 09:37 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: ]
Formermac Offline

Time to take your meds Harley.........you're totally talking from your arse now.

#1451476 --- 06/23/14 02:25 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: sands]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

you can get a free Obama phone and call.

Might it be this one confused

http://www.obamaphone.com/

It might be, but it's NOT.

You guys get your panties all-a-pucker when someone calls you an idiot, yet you consistently prove that you deserve it.

There's no program or product called an Obama Phone, The president is NOT affiliated with the program and that website is a complete fraud, intentionally designed specifically for "idiots" like you, to work yourselves into a frothy, self-pleasuring lather.

Some facts:
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/
http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/faq/obama-phone

#1451480 --- 06/23/14 02:57 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Timbo]
teedoff27 Offline

Loc: S2Hphoto

Page 3 of 108 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 107 108 >