FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 103 of 105 < 1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 >
Topic Options
#1505384 --- 09/26/17 04:44 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

More than you are flower petal!

FingerLakes1.com
#1505397 --- 09/26/17 06:13 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: gassy one
You seem to have a sudden love for flowers. How nice. grin

#1505407 --- 09/26/17 08:17 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Flowers yes! Pansies lefties no!

#1505535 --- 09/28/17 01:19 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: gassy one]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY
The rich elite lefties need to go.

#1505537 --- 09/28/17 01:34 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: cwjga]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Saint Regis
Originally Posted By: cwjga
The rich elite lefties need to go.

It would be nice if Mr. McCain could be recalled.

#1505550 --- 09/28/17 02:46 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Not when you consider that I served my country HONORABLY. whistle

#1505555 --- 09/28/17 03:19 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

This should of been the approach six months ago.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/28/alexander-murray-obamacare-plan-243258

A pair of deal-making senators are inching toward an agreement to fund Obamacare's insurance subsidies and provide some certainty to health law markets just two days after the GOPís latest Obamacare repeal effort failed.

Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee Chairman Lamar Alexander and ranking member Patty Murray are moving toward a bipartisan Obamacare plan after meeting on Wednesday. Though they have not yet clinched a deal, their progress could ignite a new battle over how or whether to improve the law.

"Maybe by the end of next week we will go and hand a piece of legislation to Sen. McConnell and Sen. Schumer,Ē Alexander said on Thursday.

Alexander and Murray halted an earlier round of talks when Senate Republican leaders opted to pursue a last-ditch effort to repeal the health care law from Lindsey Graham and Bill Cassidy. The scuttling of that plan has allowed bipartisan talks to resume.

#1505557 --- 09/28/17 03:37 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: Timbo]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Saint Regis
Originally Posted By: Timbo

Not when you consider that I served my country HONORABLY. whistle

So a lot of men and women have served Honorably, what makes you better than anyone, Master Timbo.

#1505558 --- 09/28/17 03:40 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
This should of been the approach six months ago.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/28/alexander-murray-obamacare-plan-243258

A pair of deal-making senators are inching toward an agreement to fund Obamacare's insurance subsidies and provide some certainty to health law markets just two days after the GOPís latest Obamacare repeal effort failed.

Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee Chairman Lamar Alexander and ranking member Patty Murray are moving toward a bipartisan Obamacare plan after meeting on Wednesday. Though they have not yet clinched a deal, their progress could ignite a new battle over how or whether to improve the law.

"Maybe by the end of next week we will go and hand a piece of legislation to Sen. McConnell and Sen. Schumer,Ē Alexander said on Thursday.

Alexander and Murray halted an earlier round of talks when Senate Republican leaders opted to pursue a last-ditch effort to repeal the health care law from Lindsey Graham and Bill Cassidy. The scuttling of that plan has allowed bipartisan talks to resume.

So the keep taking a persons right to pick their insurance and give tax money to the insurance companies making billions.

Then they whine about tax breaks for the rich.

#1505564 --- 09/28/17 04:53 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

So the keep taking a persons right to pick their insurance and give tax money to the insurance companies making billions.

Then they whine about tax breaks for the rich.
I believe Obamacare allowed somebody to choose their own insurance. Trump has given them less choices for various reasons and various actions regarding Obamacare.

It is my understanding that single payer would eliminate health insurance companies all together.

#1505568 --- 09/28/17 06:08 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/28/julia-louis-dreyfus-reveals-has-breast-cancer.html

Julia Louis-Dreyfus, the star of the hit HBO show "Veep," revealed on Thursday she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

She wrote on Twitter, "1 in 8 women get breast cancer. Today, I'm the one. The good news is that I have the most glorious group of supportive and caring family and friends, and fantastic insurance through my union. The bad news is that not all women are so lucky, so let's fight all cancers and make universal health care a reality."

#1505592 --- 09/28/17 08:24 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Will never happen!

#1505599 --- 09/29/17 03:42 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Will never happen!
What will never happen? Once again you post an incomplete statement.

#1505617 --- 09/29/17 07:50 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Universal healthcare!

#1505629 --- 09/29/17 08:40 AM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: gassy one]
Teonan Offline

Loc: West End

Universal healthcare!

Right ON gassy! Medicare for all. Ain't no stoppin' THAT train. grin

Now, look under...there.

#1505633 --- 09/29/17 12:36 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: kyle585]
cwjga Offline

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/28/julia-louis-dreyfus-reveals-has-breast-cancer.html

Julia Louis-Dreyfus, the star of the hit HBO show "Veep," revealed on Thursday she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

She wrote on Twitter, "1 in 8 women get breast cancer. Today, I'm the one. The good news is that I have the most glorious group of supportive and caring family and friends, and fantastic insurance through my union. The bad news is that not all women are so lucky, so let's fight all cancers and make universal health care a reality."

You mean she does not have Obamacare. Oh that's right she's a rich Dem.

#1505636 --- 09/29/17 01:03 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: cwjga]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Damn that free-market capitalism anyway, RIGHT cwiggy? crazy

#1505640 --- 09/29/17 03:44 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline

Of course she won't slum it with single payer either.

#1505644 --- 09/29/17 06:05 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

My god. There are a lot more rich Reps than rich Dems. Another rich arrogant Rep hit the dust today.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/29/politics/tom-price-resigns/index.html

Tom Price, the embattled health and human services secretary, resigned Friday in the midst of a scandal over his use of private planes, a storm that enraged President Donald Trump and undercut his promise to bring accountability to Washington.

#1505645 --- 09/29/17 06:07 PM Re: The Obamacare thread is getting too long [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Price is the latest casualty in an administration that's seen a high rate of dramatic departures over its first eight months. Since taking office, Trump has dismissed or seen quit his national security adviser, press secretary, communications director, chief strategist, acting attorney general and FBI director. The tumult has come as Trump struggles to fulfill key aspects of his agenda on Capitol Hill, and as his team confronts its most dire challenge yet on a storm-demolished Puerto Rico.

Trump was incensed that Price's actions undermined his vow to "drain the swamp," though Price is not the only Cabinet official to have used private air charters to travel around the country. EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt and Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke have both flown on private planes during their tenures in the administration.

Page 103 of 105 < 1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 >